These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

a new thing called "kraiting"

Author
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#41 - 2015-04-22 18:33:37 UTC
Hengle Teron wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
You can also just bump a wealthy miner and hope he has no clue how killrights actually work. Also this is old.
http://i.imgur.com/m4ycUR0.png

that really looks like a RMT to me

That was just a dumb miner
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#42 - 2015-04-22 18:34:50 UTC
CaCi-A 001Me wrote:

so now seriously, hands down, what is your problem with me trying to get this out there? noone i know or talked to knew of or anything about this kind of scam, at least not in the way ppl know about the isk doublers or drunk buy order scam. maybe you already knew about it, but the vast majority doesn't seem to.

Maybe you should widen your search to at least the forums, where obviously all of us in this thread already know about it, before you declare what the vast majority knows.

I've personally made a few hundred million off this in the past right after it became possible. My favorite "customer" was a group of Marmites that just had to see what was in that cheap industrial for 100M. :)

Oh, and kraiting is a dumb term. Nice try though.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Jinxing Caifu
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2015-04-22 18:55:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Jinxing Caifu
It gets better.

CaCi-A 001Me goes to E-Uni and tries to get help editing the UniWiki to show his crap-term is actually an established word. Wants the UniWiki to be his authoritative source for this. The Unis see right through it and call him on it. He rage posts...

CaCi-A 001Me wrote:
i made a discription for a practice to abuse the killright system, that may be somewhat widely used but so far has not realy been acknowledged and that didn't had a name or terminology yet, so i gave it one, which is totaly in my rights. don't like it? call it krapping then and krap all over EVE as much as you like, but stop taking a dump on my diner table. because i'm sick and tired of smartasses with wannabe witty remarks, pea-brained trolls vomiting all over my threads or in general ppl who try to put me in a corner to make me look bad.

I like the "make me look bad" bit, pure unintended comedy gold.

The original post on the Uni forum.
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#44 - 2015-04-22 18:57:30 UTC
War Kitten wrote:
Oh, and kraiting is a dumb term.

Agreed. We should call it "using kill rights to bait idiots", even if it requires more ~effort~ to type than some silly name.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#45 - 2015-04-22 21:51:53 UTC
Dana Goodeye wrote:
" youre not men guys, just silly kids -.-

Well, the first part is right..we're not all men...but kids, that depends on what you consider a kid. Blink

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#46 - 2015-04-22 22:20:22 UTC
Let's call everything "ooga booga"

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Hal Morsh
Doomheim
#47 - 2015-04-23 00:07:50 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
CaCi-A 001Me wrote:
Solecist Project wrote:
YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

I'm sorry, that's just hilarious! :D

ya? why is that?

Okay that probably came across wrongly. :)

It's just that you did not mention it in your initial post.
And then you say it was you.

sorry i found that hilarious. (:

Sith outfit for the starwars movie?

Oh, I perfectly understand, Hal Morsh — a mission like this requires courage, skill, and heroism… qualities you are clearly lacking. Have you forgotten you're one of the bloody immortals!?

Otso Bakarti
Doomheim
#48 - 2015-04-23 01:16:00 UTC
As with all activities such as these, it involves frittering akin to picking one's nose and gargling with cod liver oil at the same time in order to get giggly about getting some money off some dummy. Now, really. When it's said and done,
who's the real dummy?

There just isn't anything that can be said!

Dana Goodeye
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#49 - 2015-04-23 02:58:31 UTC
Hengle Teron wrote:

kek

hm?
Nicolai Serkanner
Incredible.
Brave Collective
#50 - 2015-04-23 21:13:18 UTC
Old news dr:
Memphis Baas
#51 - 2015-04-23 23:10:14 UTC
Dana Goodeye wrote:
Hengle Teron wrote:

kek

hm?

kek
Brian Harrelstein
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#52 - 2015-04-24 12:01:59 UTC
Jinxing Caifu wrote:
CaCi-A 001Me goes to E-Uni and tries to get help editing the UniWiki to show his crap-term is actually an established word. Wants the UniWiki to be his authoritative source for this. The Unis see right through it and call him on it. He rage posts...

lel.

Told y'all. Roll
flakeys
Doomheim
#53 - 2015-04-24 14:26:10 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
I really wonder who always comes up with these ****** names.

Kraiting.
Hyperdunking.

Sheesh!

I like kraiting , catchy sound to it.Only negative thing about it is that it sounds a tad german ... Blink

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Previous page123