These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Are you addicted to SP?

Author
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#101 - 2015-12-23 18:06:36 UTC  |  Edited by: LordOdysseus
I am both addicted to SP and training fast.I trained a skill for 29 days at the speed at 2190 sp/hour and it was Chinese torture to me.

*edit*

That skill was Logistics V btw. X
Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#102 - 2016-01-20 10:05:05 UTC
I have only two conditions for the skill books - "injected" & "fully" trained. All the rest makes me feel naked and discomfort.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Alaric Faelen
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#103 - 2016-01-21 07:55:49 UTC
My toon is the very epitome of jack of all trades skill training. So many IV's...and they just stare back at me from my character sheet.
It's worse now that I have 80mil SP and 240+ skills with lots of V's.....just makes the IV's stand out all the more. Twisted

Chased sooo many things only to have it nerfed by CCP or the meta simply move on and leave me chasing something else.

Hybrids. When I started playing Eve they were by far the worst weapon in the game....comically bad. So it was literally the one thing I hadn't trained. Lasers, projectiles, missiles, drones...but suddenly hybrids became THE weapon in Eve for awhile.

Our most common fleet at the time? Baltec Megathrons.
T2 large hybrids back when you had to train every size hybrid below that to V and both specialization skills to IV just to open the next size!!!!! Shocked

Finished that right about the time Sentry Drones became all powerful and we abandoned Baltecs. AAARRRGGG.
Quick, train everything drones to V....what? The Ishtar got nerfed????

SP is a drug I don't even get high from anymore...and yet I still chase that dragon like a proper junkie.

Shaleen
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#104 - 2016-01-21 09:20:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaleen
Alaric Faelen wrote:
My toon is the very epitome of jack of all trades skill training. So many IV's...and they just stare back at me from my character sheet.
It's worse now that I have 80mil SP and 240+ skills with lots of V's.....just makes the IV's stand out all the more. Twisted

Chased sooo many things only to have it nerfed by CCP or the meta simply move on and leave me chasing something else.

Hybrids. When I started playing Eve they were by far the worst weapon in the game....comically bad. So it was literally the one thing I hadn't trained. Lasers, projectiles, missiles, drones...but suddenly hybrids became THE weapon in Eve for awhile.

Our most common fleet at the time? Baltec Megathrons.
T2 large hybrids back when you had to train every size hybrid below that to V and both specialization skills to IV just to open the next size!!!!! Shocked

Finished that right about the time Sentry Drones became all powerful and we abandoned Baltecs. AAARRRGGG.
Quick, train everything drones to V....what? The Ishtar got nerfed????

SP is a drug I don't even get high from anymore...and yet I still chase that dragon like a proper junkie.

Dont worry with a new update only your wallet will stop you what you want to skill

It put the lotion on the skin or else it get a hose again

Shelick
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#105 - 2016-01-21 14:22:52 UTC
I've just hit 207m SP, and have 90% of my skills to level V.

And even though that is more than enough for most, I yet feel naked, and incomplete...

Something's wrong with me lol.