These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burner Mission - Ship advice to solo them including fittings

First post
Author
heidou
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1001 - 2016-01-27 10:29:14 UTC
Team burner also i call it “ 3 fools”

[Succubus, heidou's Succubus]
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Fourier Transform Tracking Program

BZ-5 Neutralizing Spatial Destabilizer ECM
BZ-5 Neutralizing Spatial Destabilizer ECM
BZ-5 Neutralizing Spatial Destabilizer ECM
Coreli A-Type 1MN Afterburner

Small Focused Beam Laser II
Small Focused Beam Laser II

Small Energy Locus Coordinator II
Small Energy Locus Coordinator I
Small Energy Locus Coordinator I



True Sanshas Radio S x1
True Sanshas Infrared S x1
Imperial Navy Standard S x2
Imperial Navy Infrared S x2
Imperial Navy Radio S x2


first orbit the assault at 22km when u are in 22km switch to keep at range 23km ecm one logistics and kill another then kill the assault.

when it comes to jaguar u can use this harpy

[Harpy, heidou's Harpy]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Mark I Compact Capacitor Power Relay

Gistii A-Type 5MN Microwarpdrive
Enfeebling Phase Inversion ECM I
Enfeebling Phase Inversion ECM I
Small Ancillary Shield Booster

125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Hybrid Locus Coordinator II



Lead Charge S x3814
Uranium Charge S x4085
Cap Booster 25 x120
heidou
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1002 - 2016-01-27 10:31:42 UTC
and this jaguar is for the burner cruor

[Jaguar, heidou's Jaguar]
Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II
Power Diagnostic System II
Gyrostabilizer II

Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Domination Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
EM Ward Amplifier II

200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu

Small Core Defense Field Purger II
Small Core Defense Field Purger II



Republic Fleet Fusion S x8776
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#1003 - 2016-02-10 11:52:08 UTC
How do we get this thread stickied?

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

ReZoon
The Exchange Collective
Solyaris Chtonium
#1004 - 2016-02-13 17:58:09 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
How do we get this thread stickied?


For real lol

I just came back, grabbed a mission and the succubus was my first one. Thought nothing of it and grabbed my firetail and headed out....needless to say after blowing up in 30 seconds I was baffled! Such a warm welcome back lol thinking I could just grab a mission to get used to the controls again.
AvanCade
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#1005 - 2016-02-15 14:44:32 UTC
I gave trying to run these missions solo. So trained up 2x frigate logistics pilots and now i run them with ease.

1x Daredevil pilot
2x Armor frigate logistics pilot

I can run all frigate class anomic mission as well as burner missions.
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#1006 - 2016-02-15 17:57:41 UTC
AvanCade wrote:
I gave trying to run these missions solo. So trained up 2x frigate logistics pilots and now i run them with ease.

1x Daredevil pilot
2x Armor frigate logistics pilot

I can run all frigate class anomic mission as well as burner missions.


solo with 3 pilots? What?
Ark Katar
Perkone
Caldari State
#1007 - 2016-02-19 16:08:51 UTC
Is it feasibly possible to do most of the burners with with only Caldari/Galente frig skills and not spending over 100m on any hulls?

Seems like a good half the fits require solid Minmatar skills up to T2 frigs, and a few 200-250m ships.

Do cheaper / alternate faction fits exist for some of these missions or am I just going to have to wait for 15 days of training and blow 1bn isk on frigates?
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#1008 - 2016-02-19 23:58:46 UTC
spend the bil on frigs and make the money back in a day :p

as far as the skills go, the daredevil is super useful, looks like minny frig 4 gets you an 84% web which should work.

Serpentis: caldari frigs work, although the fitting is pretty expensive most of it is needed to max cpu. I'm pretty sure you can use a cheaper ishkur, although web range is an issue there. I haven't tested that in a long time though.
gurista: daredevil makes this one pretty easy because it is so fast and has high dps. don't need the web bonus. Heat on the hardeners is important as when you fly over 5km/s you risk getting hit by multiple volleys at about the same time.
angel: daredevil makes it pretty easy, but I think you can get by with a fairly cheap t2 amarr rocket frig. haven't tested that though, daredevil just makes it work too easy.
sansha: daredevil is great for this one, need a strong long web and decent AB to catch it though, have heard of a cheap minny AF working thanks to the high EM resist.
blood: wolf is great for the armor EM/therm resist and high exp damage, and the jag can passive tank it. I've heard of other ships working but haven't really looked into them.

team burners, you can use a cheap kite+ecm ship, can get by with almost anything. double ecm garmur or harpy are two of my main pick. beam kite retribution works, but can only fit one ecm, the EM damage can plow through EM weak targets with 1 rep on them.

as for isk, many of the items can be downgraded, but expect to need to use heat more often, or to have more variance in your runs. I tried running a Cal Navy web instead of a fed navy and I was almost too slow to catch the sansha burner.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1009 - 2016-02-21 15:49:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Celthric Kanerian
Hadn't done burners in a long time, so I try the Guristas Worm with a Retribution.

Tanking was easy... but apparently 90 dps is not enough to break its tank.
That is 66 million isk ship out the window. Atleast I got 18 mil from loot and salvage...

Pretty irratating considering I get maybe 10-20 burner missions a day that I decline because of the difficulty.
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#1010 - 2016-02-21 19:41:59 UTC
Celthric Kanerian wrote:
Hadn't done burners in a long time, so I try the Guristas Worm with a Retribution.

Tanking was easy... but apparently 90 dps is not enough to break its tank.
That is 66 million isk ship out the window. Atleast I got 18 mil from loot and salvage...

Pretty irratating considering I get maybe 10-20 burner missions a day that I decline because of the difficulty.


can you show the fit?

it´s nice to think 90 dps are enough.
Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1011 - 2016-02-21 20:45:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Celthric Kanerian
Ploing wrote:
Celthric Kanerian wrote:
Hadn't done burners in a long time, so I try the Guristas Worm with a Retribution.

Tanking was easy... but apparently 90 dps is not enough to break its tank.
That is 66 million isk ship out the window. Atleast I got 18 mil from loot and salvage...

Pretty irratating considering I get maybe 10-20 burner missions a day that I decline because of the difficulty.


can you show the fit?

it´s nice to think 90 dps are enough.


Retribution - Guristas Burner
High:
4x Small Focused Beam Laser T2

Mid:
1x T2 cap booster w/ 400 charges
1x T2 Tracking Computer w/ Tracking Script

Low:
2x Small Armor Repair T2
1x Corpum B-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
1x Corpum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
1x Nanofiber T2

Rigs:
Small Anti-Kinetic Pump T2
Small Anti-Thermal Pump T2

Ammo:
Aurora S

It had aprox. 89% Kinetic resists and 82% Thermal resists, alongside 90 dps at 42 km range.
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#1012 - 2016-02-21 21:05:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Ploing
Celthric Kanerian wrote:



Retribution - Guristas Burner
High:
4x Small Focused Beam Laser T2

Mid:
1x T2 cap booster w/ 400 charges
1x T2 Tracking Computer w/ Tracking Script

Low:
2x Small Armor Repair T2
1x Corpum B-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
1x Corpum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
1x Nanofiber T2

Rigs:
Small Anti-Kinetic Pump T2
Small Anti-Thermal Pump T2

Ammo:
Aurora S

It had aprox. 89% Kinetic resists and 82% Thermal resists, alongside 90 dps at 42 km range.


- you dont need thermal res. kinetic only
- why the nanofiber ?

so you can spare lows for 1-2 heatsinks.

[Retribution, worm burner copy 1]
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Corpii A-Type Kinetic Plating
Corpii A-Type Kinetic Plating
Centii C-Type Small Armor Repairer

Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400

Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
[empty high slot]

Small Anti-Kinetic Pump II
Small Nanobot Accelerator II

still only 140 dps but over time it could work....maybe in 10-15 min. i would not recommand it.
against kin you got 306 ehp/s def.
Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1013 - 2016-02-21 21:31:46 UTC
Ploing wrote:
Celthric Kanerian wrote:



Retribution - Guristas Burner
High:
4x Small Focused Beam Laser T2

Mid:
1x T2 cap booster w/ 400 charges
1x T2 Tracking Computer w/ Tracking Script

Low:
2x Small Armor Repair T2
1x Corpum B-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
1x Corpum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
1x Nanofiber T2

Rigs:
Small Anti-Kinetic Pump T2
Small Anti-Thermal Pump T2

Ammo:
Aurora S

It had aprox. 89% Kinetic resists and 82% Thermal resists, alongside 90 dps at 42 km range.


- you dont need thermal res. kinetic only
- why the nanofiber ?

so you can spare lows for 1-2 heatsinks.

[Retribution, worm burner copy 1]
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Corpii A-Type Kinetic Plating
Corpii A-Type Kinetic Plating
Centii C-Type Small Armor Repairer

Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400

Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S
[empty high slot]

Small Anti-Kinetic Pump II
Small Nanobot Accelerator II

still only 140 dps but over time it could work....maybe in 10-15 min. i would not recommand it.
against kin you got 306 ehp/s def.


- Didn't have CPU for heat sinks, so I added a Nanofiber for mobility.
- I figured that the burner did thermal damage like in regular missions. There is no evesurvival page about burners, so I was unsure.

I will try this fit out, thanks. However I think the deadspace repper will be abit expensive for a ship that is likely to blow up.
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#1014 - 2016-02-21 21:44:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Ploing
Celthric Kanerian wrote:


- Didn't have CPU for heat sinks, so I added a Nanofiber for mobility.
- I figured that the burner did thermal damage like in regular missions. There is no evesurvival page about burners, so I was unsure.

I will try this fit out, thanks. However I think the deadspace repper will be abit expensive for a ship that is likely to blow up.


if it keeps you alive its not expensive.

you mentioned you find no amaar fits for burners, but after you popped in first on page 7 i found several fits for vengeance and retribution.

just read the thread and this is the evesurvival page for burners.
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#1015 - 2016-02-22 18:00:43 UTC
Queotzcatl
RENEGADES YIY HEKATEK
#1016 - 2016-03-04 22:48:48 UTC
Talos burner OK with Vexor Navy issue.... Hardcore management! OH on last Talos whilst cap out for ~15sec, ended up in 40% structure, 98% guns and AB damage... thinking about another try but that was so close!!! 5km orbiting... next time I should probably orbit further away... but nor sure about being alpha'd, last Talos was berzerk!!
Sid358
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1017 - 2016-03-08 04:34:41 UTC
[[Vigilant, Vigilant Bruner Base Guristas ]
Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer
Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer
Core X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Core X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
Centum B-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Dark Blood Medium Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 800
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Gistum C-Type 10MN Afterburner

250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M

Medium Anti-EM Pump II
Medium Nanobot Accelerator I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Hobgoblin II x5
Hobgoblin II x5
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x2000
Navy Cap Booster 800 x17


Do it like the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz7PDwTgGH8

and by the mantis you have to move ever or you die! and not to close below 7000m! if you are moving the torbs are don´t hit to much!

have fun with the ship XD

peace Sid358
Sid358
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1018 - 2016-03-08 08:41:27 UTC
[Wolf, Wolf Bruner Sansha]
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer
Capacitor Power Relay II
Corelum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
Corpii A-Type Small Armor Repairer

Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Domination Stasis Webifier

[empty high slot]
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

Republic Fleet EMP S x3000
Navy Cap Booster 400 x13
Sid358
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1019 - 2016-03-08 08:43:05 UTC
[Jaguar, Jaguar Burner Blood Neu]
Shield Power Relay II
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer

Gistum B-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

200mm AutoCannon II, Hail S
200mm AutoCannon II, Hail S
200mm AutoCannon II, Hail S
Small Energy Nosferatu II

Small Core Defense Field Purger II
Small Core Defense Field Purger II

Hail S x4636
Sid358
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1020 - 2016-03-08 08:44:16 UTC
[Hawk, Hawk Burner Serpentis NEW]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Pithum B-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Pithum B-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Dread Guristas Stasis Webifier
Dread Guristas Stasis Webifier
Pithi C-Type Small Shield Booster

Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
[empty high slot]

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x22879