These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Crius Feedback

First post First post
Author
Quarza Kydeikos
maximus memeis
#381 - 2014-07-25 16:22:42 UTC
so yea im still missing drone avoinics 5 i want my SP back tyvm submitted a ticket and as usual i get the "we are looking into it" and give to conformation of giving me my sp back and have to wait more time for a skill i already trained
Veinnail
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#382 - 2014-07-25 16:41:55 UTC
The Industrial heat Index needs to have a threshold so that a certain amount of throughput can be achieved without shooting ones self in the foot.


speaking as an industrialist who has been dragging along subbing 9 accounts, for crossover pvp-indu gameplay. this type of dramatic overhaul just complicates an already tedious niche of the game.

if we're paying per slot per hour, rooted vs the entire galaxy remove the character installation limit. if its not the character doing the WORK, then why are we limited to 11 jobs at max skill?

IT IS BECAUSE WE ARE DOING THE WORK. The idea that we're paying teams to run research based on a characters skills is radical.
Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers
#383 - 2014-07-25 19:27:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Ydnari
Previously various table views have had copy-and-pasteability added to them, such as inventory, and the slightly hidden "group window" in industry, which let you copy and paste a list of blueprints along with their PE and ME.

The new Industry blueprints window has a list view that shows this information, but you can't copy from it for pasting into spreadsheets or player-created tools.

Please consider restoring this functionality.


See here: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/ui-and-i-our-little-improvements-together-v2-1/ , a couple of pages down, search for "copy some of those tables" - this was very welcome when it was added but seems to not have been considered in this new UI.

--

Galmalmin
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#384 - 2014-07-25 19:33:20 UTC
Damjan Fox wrote:
Well, Crius.....

I understand the concept and need of an isk-sink in the game. I also can see CCPs intention behind it, to force players to spread out over the universe.

Regards, Damjan....


I disagree.

IF... CCP has the intention of forcing players to "spread out", that intention is flat WRONG in a "Sandbox".

Just give us, the players, the functionality and let US figure out how to use it as WE want... not how the producers imagined it.
Just because a producer/coder imagined a functionality to be used in a specific way and their bosses determine that it SHALL be so does not make them correct/right.
My imagination and desires are NOT the imagination and desires of CCP staff.
My imagination is not the imagination and desires of other capsuleers either.

My displeasure with CCP goes back to the fact that CCP does not seem to understand that for every "Nerf", "Disparity", "Imbalance" or similar situation, WE, the Capsuleers, have found a work around or strategy to combat it. Yes, I will concede that the work arounds or strategies we came up with were/are not optimal, however LIFE is not fair and LIFE requires that YOU adapt or perish.

Galmalmin, you say, what do you refer to?

One example of many... back when the NYX was "da bomb", all alot of people could do was whine to CCP about the disparity of the NYX. However, some (and I was not an active participant in this, just in a corp that participated in it) came up with a way to combat that ship when it Hot Dropped somewhere and started to wreak havoc. The strategy derived by players involved specific types and numbers of ships being deployed there to kick that NYX's ass. It worked, NYX's were starting to become irrelevant as a surprise weapon.
However, due to the whining in forums and threats of unsubscribing, the NYX was nerfed. The time and effort by players to figure out a way to combat that sucker... wasted.

Galmalmin, where are you going with all this you ask?

CCP has a long history of changing the rules when a number of whiners do what they do best. The effect, usually, is that those who figured out how to improvise, adapt and overcome had their efforts negated by the rules change. Their time and effort was wasted by CCP.

Many of us come to EVEOnline, "not because it is easy, but because it is hard" (thank you President John F. Kennedy). We came because we have to struggle to get to a point where we do not have to struggle as hard we did when we started. We did not want to have things just handed to us. We wanted to feel a sense of accomplishment, a sense of achievement, a sense of value to what we did. There are plenty of venues out there where you can just brainlessly go hither and yawn to get a higher score. We did not come to EVEOnline for that. If a player did, they need to be shown the door and told thanks, but no thanks.

If the average IQ for man is currently around 100, mine is above that. Depending upon which IQ test is used, I score an average of 140. Many people are higher than I and I do not claim to be the smartest one around. Why am I mentioning this? I like my brain to be challenged, be it by what I read, what I do for work or what I do for play. Yes, there are times I just want simple and for that, I play solitaire. I don't come to EVEOnline for simple.

Yes, I understand how a business works and that most businesses want/need to expand, create more profit and so on. Should CCP be the same as other internet gaming companies? Should it cater its business model to the lowest common denominator?
I say no.
I say, stop catering to the whiners.
I say, stop changing the rules.
I say let us, the Capsuleers, figure out workarounds and or strategies for the disparity of LIFE.
I have NOT read the Lore associated with New Eden, but I can not imagine in it that all races are exactly equal in technological ability and that they produce items that are exactly equal to the other races similar/equivalent items. Why create and equal playing field across the board? Why stifle the imagination and/or creativity of your players?
Yes, CCP should fix outright programing bugs and modify/change code to enable functionality in this "Sandbox" as well as create new functionality that WE, the Capsuleers, figure out the best use of, for us. You may choose to use that functionality different than another. To me, that was the main draw to this game, the promise of "Sandbox". Are we getting closer to it? Are we?

CCP, please stop thinking that your specific imagination as to how to apply functionality in the game is the only way it should be. Please stop trying to stifle our imaginations.

Galmalmin
Keyran Tyler
Bionesis Technologies
#385 - 2014-07-25 20:49:51 UTC
Ydnari wrote:
Previously various table views have had copy-and-pasteability added to them, such as inventory, and the slightly hidden "group window" in industry, which let you copy and paste a list of blueprints along with their PE and ME.

The new Industry blueprints window has a list view that shows this information, but you can't copy from it for pasting into spreadsheets or player-created tools.

Please consider restoring this functionality.


See here: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/ui-and-i-our-little-improvements-together-v2-1/ , a couple of pages down, search for "copy some of those tables" - this was very welcome when it was added but seems to not have been considered in this new UI.


I agree.

Another thing, please, some alphabetic order (or another order) with the required materials. At the moment it's just a mess between show info and industry tab. It's always something different.
Ray Kyonhe
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#386 - 2014-07-25 21:15:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Ray Kyonhe
Galmalmin wrote:

One example of many... back when the NYX was "da bomb", all alot of people could do was whine to CCP about the disparity of the NYX. However, some (and I was not an active participant in this, just in a corp that participated in it) came up with a way to combat that ship when it Hot Dropped somewhere and started to wreak havoc. The strategy derived by players involved specific types and numbers of ships being deployed there to kick that NYX's ass. It worked, NYX's were starting to become irrelevant as a surprise weapon.
However, due to the whining in forums and threats of unsubscribing, the NYX was nerfed. The time and effort by players to figure out a way to combat that sucker... wasted.

So, basically your example only shows, that only with team of highly determined and highly professional and well-trained players - which is rare and limited resource in Eve - that beast could be defeated. So, it's actually was overpowered and majority of players couldn't do a thing against it.

Survey/voting system inbuilt to the game client: link_Reforming corp and taxation system: link_New PvE content (reward collective gameplay): link

Zifrian
Aideron Robotics
#387 - 2014-07-25 22:20:45 UTC
Not sure if it's been reported but...

- Lost the ability to deliver multiple jobs at once in the new UI
- Lost the ability to filter my jobs out of all corp jobs (requested this in early feedback as well)

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

Galmalmin
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#388 - 2014-07-25 22:50:16 UTC
Ray Kyonhe wrote:
Galmalmin wrote:

One example of many... back when the NYX was "da bomb", all alot of people could do was whine to CCP about the disparity of the NYX. However, some (and I was not an active participant in this, just in a corp that participated in it) came up with a way to combat that ship when it Hot Dropped somewhere and started to wreak havoc. The strategy derived by players involved specific types and numbers of ships being deployed there to kick that NYX's ass. It worked, NYX's were starting to become irrelevant as a surprise weapon.
However, due to the whining in forums and threats of unsubscribing, the NYX was nerfed. The time and effort by players to figure out a way to combat that sucker... wasted.

So, basically your example only shows, that only with team of highly determined and highly professional and well-trained players - which is rare and limited resource in Eve - that beast could be defeated. So, it's actually was overpowered and majority of players couldn't do a thing against it.


Aye, to an extent.
Determined, but not "highly determined" and trained versus "well-trained". Not professional in any stretch of my imagination.
The fact that it was powerful was not the point sir, but that the abilities of that ship were able to be dealt with by the imagination and implementation of the players. The tactic was starting to leak out and more and more were starting to use it. It was only a matter of time before it was going to be relegated back to where it had been in usefulness. CCP did not need to "fix it". The players found a way which is my point for a large portion of what CCP "fixes".

Again, I am not referring to bugs or actual broken functionality.

We, the player base, are far smarter than CCP can ever be.
Theodore Knox
Ducks in Outer Space
#389 - 2014-07-25 23:12:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Theodore Knox
Been playing about with Crius for a couple of days now: here's my two pence worth:

Patching was smooth, thanks.

I like the new industry screen, lots of helpful information on there. Could the top 2/3s be made smaller? (There is, to be fair, a lot of empty space on it.)

The job pricing index is annoying. I guess you needed a significant isk sink, that will affect all players amd spread manufacturig away from the hubs, and that's fine. But could you make more effort to make it a bit more transparent than a mapping tool to show the indices? And could the value be more easily identifiable in the Industry UI?

While we're at it, the way you seem to have implemented job pricing is frankly daft. Creating what amounts to a tax calculated on what you think the item will sell for, and adding that to the manufacturing cost? So much for the sandbox. I understand the goal, but I'm not sure you've worked out the full implications of what you've created in doing it. This will almost certainly have an inflationary effect on prices as long as a manufacturing tax level is applied based on anticipated prices. I don't think a true equilibrium will ever be reached.

Using the Corp Master wallet as a default is bad. Realistically, corp members are going to transfer isk to cover these "taxes" from their own wallets into corp funds, so why not remove some clicks (and the corp wallet middle man) and just let us pay from our personal wallet?

If you had no problem removing slots (and the job pricing plays into this from a lore perspective) is there still a good reason to limit us to 11 jobs per character? Even a new skill to further increase this to 16 (or 21!) would be cool.

Also if running jobs is now about how many workers we can employ to run jobs (as opposed to our characters running the jobs themselves), are there plans to make lab and factory management skills Charisma based?
George Gouillot
MASS
Pandemic Horde
#390 - 2014-07-25 23:24:32 UTC
Galmalmin wrote:
Ray Kyonhe wrote:
Galmalmin wrote:

One example of many... back when the NYX was "da bomb", all alot of people could do was whine to CCP about the disparity of the NYX. However, some (and I was not an active participant in this, just in a corp that participated in it) came up with a way to combat that ship when it Hot Dropped somewhere and started to wreak havoc. The strategy derived by players involved specific types and numbers of ships being deployed there to kick that NYX's ass. It worked, NYX's were starting to become irrelevant as a surprise weapon.
However, due to the whining in forums and threats of unsubscribing, the NYX was nerfed. The time and effort by players to figure out a way to combat that sucker... wasted.

So, basically your example only shows, that only with team of highly determined and highly professional and well-trained players - which is rare and limited resource in Eve - that beast could be defeated. So, it's actually was overpowered and majority of players couldn't do a thing against it.


Aye, to an extent.
Determined, but not "highly determined" and trained versus "well-trained". Not professional in any stretch of my imagination.
The fact that it was powerful was not the point sir, but that the abilities of that ship were able to be dealt with by the imagination and implementation of the players. The tactic was starting to leak out and more and more were starting to use it. It was only a matter of time before it was going to be relegated back to where it had been in usefulness. CCP did not need to "fix it". The players found a way which is my point for a large portion of what CCP "fixes".

Again, I am not referring to bugs or actual broken functionality.

We, the player base, are far smarter than CCP can ever be.


I agree with some things, but you are contradicting yourself saying it in the context of this expansion. Crius changed industry in a way that makes it acessible for the casual player by getting rid of unnecessary barriers (sKill, POS being obligatory for everything beyond T1 manufacturing, standings for the HS players, stupid ME/TE levels) and in the same time adding complexity to the more dedicated industrialists. Teams and system costs add dynamics into it that make it more challenging to be profitable on a larger scale. And you claimed, you like challenges - so why dont you take them?


Galmalmin
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#391 - 2014-07-26 00:14:54 UTC
George Gouillot wrote:
Galmalmin wrote:
Ray Kyonhe wrote:
Galmalmin wrote:

One example of many... back when the NYX was "da bomb", all alot of people could do was whine to CCP about the disparity of the NYX. However, some (and I was not an active participant in this, just in a corp that participated in it) came up with a way to combat that ship when it Hot Dropped somewhere and started to wreak havoc. The strategy derived by players involved specific types and numbers of ships being deployed there to kick that NYX's ass. It worked, NYX's were starting to become irrelevant as a surprise weapon.
However, due to the whining in forums and threats of unsubscribing, the NYX was nerfed. The time and effort by players to figure out a way to combat that sucker... wasted.

So, basically your example only shows, that only with team of highly determined and highly professional and well-trained players - which is rare and limited resource in Eve - that beast could be defeated. So, it's actually was overpowered and majority of players couldn't do a thing against it.


Aye, to an extent.
Determined, but not "highly determined" and trained versus "well-trained". Not professional in any stretch of my imagination.
The fact that it was powerful was not the point sir, but that the abilities of that ship were able to be dealt with by the imagination and implementation of the players. The tactic was starting to leak out and more and more were starting to use it. It was only a matter of time before it was going to be relegated back to where it had been in usefulness. CCP did not need to "fix it". The players found a way which is my point for a large portion of what CCP "fixes".

Again, I am not referring to bugs or actual broken functionality.

We, the player base, are far smarter than CCP can ever be.


I agree with some things, but you are contradicting yourself saying it in the context of this expansion. Crius changed industry in a way that makes it acessible for the casual player by getting rid of unnecessary barriers (sKill, POS being obligatory for everything beyond T1 manufacturing, standings for the HS players, stupid ME/TE levels) and in the same time adding complexity to the more dedicated industrialists. Teams and system costs add dynamics into it that make it more challenging to be profitable on a larger scale. And you claimed, you like challenges - so why dont you take them?



:-)
Hirogenale
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#392 - 2014-07-26 00:41:12 UTC
George Gouillot wrote:
Galmalmin wrote:
Ray Kyonhe wrote:
Galmalmin wrote:

One example of many... back when the NYX was "da bomb", all alot of people could do was whine to CCP about the disparity of the NYX. However, some (and I was not an active participant in this, just in a corp that participated in it) came up with a way to combat that ship when it Hot Dropped somewhere and started to wreak havoc. The strategy derived by players involved specific types and numbers of ships being deployed there to kick that NYX's ass. It worked, NYX's were starting to become irrelevant as a surprise weapon.
However, due to the whining in forums and threats of unsubscribing, the NYX was nerfed. The time and effort by players to figure out a way to combat that sucker... wasted.

So, basically your example only shows, that only with team of highly determined and highly professional and well-trained players - which is rare and limited resource in Eve - that beast could be defeated. So, it's actually was overpowered and majority of players couldn't do a thing against it.


Aye, to an extent.
Determined, but not "highly determined" and trained versus "well-trained". Not professional in any stretch of my imagination.
The fact that it was powerful was not the point sir, but that the abilities of that ship were able to be dealt with by the imagination and implementation of the players. The tactic was starting to leak out and more and more were starting to use it. It was only a matter of time before it was going to be relegated back to where it had been in usefulness. CCP did not need to "fix it". The players found a way which is my point for a large portion of what CCP "fixes".

Again, I am not referring to bugs or actual broken functionality.

We, the player base, are far smarter than CCP can ever be.


I agree with some things, but you are contradicting yourself saying it in the context of this expansion. Crius changed industry in a way that makes it acessible for the casual player by getting rid of unnecessary barriers (sKill, POS being obligatory for everything beyond T1 manufacturing, standings for the HS players, stupid ME/TE levels) and in the same time adding complexity to the more dedicated industrialists. Teams and system costs add dynamics into it that make it more challenging to be profitable on a larger scale. And you claimed, you like challenges - so why dont you take them?




accessible for casuals, yes, able to do it with any kind of hope of actual profit (without tons of research for best systems/teams, additional costs calculated against safed ressources, high troughput in the case of a POS to make up for the fuel costs etc.), no, thus not really accessible for casuals at all anymore in the end.
Shaax MacGruber
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#393 - 2014-07-26 00:51:03 UTC
After messing around with Crius for a few days now, here is my personal breakdown:

Pros:

+ Instant Compression (Holy crap CCP, thank you)
+ Unified ore refine values
+ Instant POS refining (Again CCP, Thanks)
+ Good POS refining yields
+ Industry Window is flashy
+ Industry windows added to items
+ More convenient and understandable ME/PE
+ I assume High sec pos are a pro for high sec people
+ Invention only consumes 1 run
+ Mexallon added to Arkonor is whoop whoop
+ "Extra Minerals" gone
+ Smaller compression cubes
+ Items display a list of building materials
+ No more negatives
+ Removed slot limitations
+ Starbase defense management skill reduction
+ Opt out of fleet warp
+ Smooth Patch
+ POS modules have increased space


Cons:

- Unable to chose personal wallet for installing jobs
- WHAT THE HELL CCP!? POS COSTS ISK TO RUN JOBS!?!?!?!?!?
- Costs and time scale poorly w/ ME/PE (Do not mind working for a goal but 1 - 10% is like 87d for cap part BPs)
- Isotope consumption.... for real!? PORQUE!?!?
- Costs in general are broken (Seriously CCP, did you guys move a decimel one or two places too far!?)
- Why must i view every dang BPO/BPC in the game when I use the window? (Yes, i know about the search box)
- Indy window too big, needs to be scalable.
- Need to be within 3k of refining arrays to refine
- Industry teams (I feel this was so poorly thought up that it may need a bullet point list all on it's own)
ArrowAuction system is bad (aren't there enough isk sinks now)
ArrowAuction Sniping is way too prevalent and common
ArrowBonuses from these teams really aren't all that fancy
ArrowTHEY KEEP MY MONEY UNTIL THE END OF AUCTION!?
ArrowWhy can't I save my auction somewhere to check in on it?
ArrowWhat the hell, so many different specializations. PORQUE!?
IdeaNeat idea overall... needs a rework. Why not be able to hire our own teams whenever the hell we want and base their prices off the current system's index?


Overall... I rate this patch a 7/10. I am scared to think of the state this patch was in 6 weeks ago! CCP, I'm not sure what's going on over there in the fortress of solitude, but get it together. You guys were so damned close to making an amazing patch, but something, somewhere went terribly awry. This patch suffers some of the same set backs we've been seeing. A whole lotta talk and promises, and no delivery!

Don't get me wrong, I like the current state of things, they are actually better than they were before. Which, to me, is progress. I like that CCP is focusing on indy and trying to make it better for everyone. A few minor tweaks and a job team rework would make this patch an epic one.
Silen Talker
Ts Tax Corp
#394 - 2014-07-26 01:01:45 UTC
Love the new Industry panel
Never bothered with ME & TE before, just made stuff at base cost (ouch)

Not any more ...

Wacked Lab ops to 4 already and slots are now constantly busy updating blueprints (lucky that I'm years off doing invention).


Couple of minor points on use suggestions:


  • Perhaps "Last used tab" could be remembered (instead of reverting to blueprint) - ie like the Wallet screen does

  • When searching facilities for lowest cost and sorting on ME or TE etc I would have expected that if I set lowest cost first, those stations without the capability would go to bottom of list not the top (else end up scrolling lots or inverting search is actually easier)




Awkward Pi Duolus
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#395 - 2014-07-26 04:26:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Awkward Pi Duolus
Krystyn wrote:
Mara Kell wrote:
After further investigation about the BPO transition to Crius i would like to hear from a Dev, how the picture i have linked is consistant with "no blueprint gets functionally worse".

I have made a chart with the needed cap parts for building one run of Archon with the pre Crius BPOs and the post Crius BPOs.
My own was transitionen from ME 6 to ME -9. As you can see in the graph my BPO went from allmost perfect to pretty useless and now needs 8 capital parts more to build an archon than before.

Archon capital parts comparison

The comparison also shows that every single archon BPO no matter what ME level got worse. But basicly the closer you had researched it to 10, the more you got shafted because only the former ME 10+ BPOs are of any use now.

So my BPOs got functionally worse, and not only a small bit... Any comments CCP?

The reason for this mess is pretty obvious. Its the new calculation formula that rounds up in combination with low part numbers of small capital ships.

I feel your pain. Please pass it back to CCP by unsubbing your industry toons
My freighter BPOs are all virtually worthless they were great at ME 4 before the patch now they are at ME 8%.
So now I am years in research behind top efficiency (and a few billion in isk) and the cost to build went up.
So instead of being useful for production, or invention or even selling the BPCs now I have a bunch of near useless freighter BPOs.
Thanks CCP My industry alt is getting unsubbed...and once I run out of ships then my pvp toons will follow


I don't know if you guys are really that clueless for the supposed level of engagement with the indy side of the game you claim to have, or if you're trolling.

I'll bite; two questions for you:
- Do you think it's only your special snowflake BPCs/BPOs that have changed, or everybody's?
- Do you think market will continue to sell at pre-Crius prices forever and ever, or maybe just maybe, there's a chance that it'll start reflecting new costs-to-manufacture, and margins will be restored? Like virtually every big ticket item that has seen manufacturing cost changes?

If you still decide to leave the game, thank you for doing so.
Fuscus Exitium
War Decs Inc
#396 - 2014-07-26 08:23:33 UTC
Drone skill still missing any time frame for fix?
Joseph Soprano
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#397 - 2014-07-26 09:38:47 UTC
Yongtau Naskingar wrote:
Jacabon Mere wrote:
To research a Naglfar BPO from ML 8 to ML 9 is 22.7bil is it really intended to be this high. the 108 days part is understandable, but 22bil? 22 BILLION!!!!!!

Thanatos to ME 9 in station: 19B. In POS: 102M (Both in pretty high indexed system)

If yer going to do the crazy thing for high ME on caps, you need a POS.


Yes POSes are definitely the way to go. Btw which system was giving the cheap 102M research?

SuiSmurf
The Tebo Corp
Herd Of Cats
#398 - 2014-07-26 09:44:43 UTC
Fuscus Exitium wrote:
Drone skill still missing any time frame for fix?


Agreed, I'd like to know when this will be fixed, I am missing out on tons of ISK because I can't stay at the range I want to be for safety purposes.
Mara Kell
Herrscher der Zeit
Pandemic Horde
#399 - 2014-07-26 10:10:46 UTC
Awkward Pi Duolus wrote:


I don't know if you guys are really that clueless for the supposed level of engagement with the indy side of the game you claim to have, or if you're trolling.

I'll bite; two questions for you:
- Do you think it's only your special snowflake BPCs/BPOs that have changed, or everybody's?
- Do you think market will continue to sell at pre-Crius prices forever and ever, or maybe just maybe, there's a chance that it'll start reflecting new costs-to-manufacture, and margins will be restored? Like virtually every big ticket item that has seen manufacturing cost changes?

If you still decide to leave the game, thank you for doing so.


Have you even read my post and looked at the picture i made?

Archon BPO pre cruis vs past crius

Our problem is not that production cost changed for everyone, or that we have to adapt to new industrial rules. The problem ist that unlike promised many BPOs got nerfed depending on their ME Level pre Crius. The Archon ist just an example for this. All carrier, dread, freighter and the rorqual BPOs have this problem too.

I have invested lots of ISK into small capital BPOs and the financial loss for the shown Archon BPO (for only ONE) is half a year of gametime and hundreds of millions of ISK to make it a really good BPO again (which it was before the patch).
This is unfair because whether you got shafted or not depends on the ME level your BPO had before the patch.
For the Archon for example those with ME 0 and those with ME 10+ before the patch are fine off now while all between that got massively shafted.
And as is said, this is not only me and not only the Archon. This has hit many players with many different small capital BPOs.
Im still asking CCP for a comment..

Ray Kyonhe
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#400 - 2014-07-26 13:13:07 UTC
21 pages, yet not a single answer from any CCP stuff in the thread.

Survey/voting system inbuilt to the game client: link_Reforming corp and taxation system: link_New PvE content (reward collective gameplay): link