These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#4701 - 2014-03-27 09:29:00 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Scipio Artelius wrote:
---

Then you did not answer what specifically is required of the victim in order to win the Bonus Round.

Is it so, that it is required that the victim must submit to commensurate abuse, humiliation, degradation, and the assignment of arbitrary demands, in order to win?

You need to ask someone else, otherwise I fear the same answer will produce the same repeat of a question I can't answer for you aside from what I have already offered.
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#4702 - 2014-03-27 09:29:03 UTC
Sirinda wrote:
Kirsi Kirjasto wrote:
Actually, the REALLY scary bit?

That Sohkar is supposedly a FRIGGEN Air Traffic Controller.
I will express myself in Chinese.

Ho Lee Fuk.

Seriously, I think CCP, having his 'real life' information - should report Sohkar to the proper authorities.

Somebody this obviously unstable and insane should NOT be directing aircraft in ANY capacity.

Erotica 1 actually did us a great service by exposing a clear and present risk to public safety.

Would YOU feel comfortable landing at a busy airport staffed by someone like Sohkar?

Let's do this the other way around.

Doesn't becoming an ATC require some sort of psych exam?

If yes, then Ero1's antics managed to have somebody whose psychological stability has been proven lose their wits.

And you still think it's okay for him to do that?

If the answer is yes, it makes me ashamed to share gene pools with the likes of you.

It doesn't worry you, an ATC popped a casket because someone asked him to sing songs... on the internet???
And you are still defending a racist bigot, I'm rightfully ashamed to be posting in the same thread as you.

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Muestereate
Minions LLC
#4703 - 2014-03-27 09:29:12 UTC
Anomaly One wrote:
Muestereate wrote:
The turning over all before the torture commences is a tactic used in real brainwashing. One signifigant way brainwashing differs form hypnosis or persuasion is that in brainwashing the victim feels helpless. having everything gone leaves people like this. Thats why prisoners are often required to remove their clothes and stripped of all personal items. Powerful stuff.

Except emm.. you know that in most maximum security prisons, prisoners are often rebellious and don't exhibit helplessness
what you describe happens more in the army/schools/society not in prisons.

Yeah I was toning it down. Genocides and war camps were really what came to mind but I realize melodramatic and not the point I wanted to communicate. No one had mentioned the helplessness, especially when they talked of free choice of the victim. The real point was helplessness through stripping. I don't have any prison experience at that level, only volunteer work with those that have already been drugged or coerced into a docile state. Cavity searches are pretty humiliating, they usually perform those with no way out.
Salvos Rhoska
#4704 - 2014-03-27 09:30:42 UTC
What exactly and specifically must the victim do in order to win the Bonus Round?

Is it so, that it is required that the victim must submit to commensurate abuse, humiliation, degradation, and the assignment of arbitrary demands, in order to win?
Muestereate
Minions LLC
#4705 - 2014-03-27 09:31:58 UTC
Anomaly One wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:

yes

he must mine

No trolling anomalous one
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#4706 - 2014-03-27 09:32:58 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
What exactly and specifically must the victim do in order to win the Bonus Round?

Nothing of the sort.

The participant of the bonus room (Not victim, you nimrod) has to show full faih.
Some tasks require him to sing songs.

WAIT WHAT? SING SONGS, THE HORROR!?!!!! BURN HIIIIM!

D.

Bear

Drakast
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#4707 - 2014-03-27 09:33:15 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
I ask again, what exactly are the tasks required of the victim in order to win the bonus room?

It never ends. No one ever wins. The hosts of this Bonus Room keep moving the goal posts forever by tacking on endless chores. The idea is the player will always give up in the end, thus making it look like it is their own fault.

That's not *entirely* accurate.
I'm not at liberty to say what constitutes a winner, and what, precisely, they recieve.... but there HAVE been winners, and they DO end up quite spacerich.

total bollox. there are no winners just the bullshat belief that there is a chance of winning,

there never was a chance at winning. but no one would play if they knew that. so these scammming idiots have to foster the belief that you can win. even though they never will.

i give up with you lot. anyone want to buy some land on the moon?
Salvos Rhoska
#4708 - 2014-03-27 09:35:06 UTC
Danalee wrote:
---

Space Juden
Supermassive Potato Pancake
#4709 - 2014-03-27 09:36:40 UTC
Well we know that people engaged in hazing/bullying purport to have won in order to?

Give the victim false hope.

At lest that's what we can tell from the recording
Ais Hellia
Jita Honor Industries Union
#4710 - 2014-03-27 09:37:10 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:

Why do you keep calling retards "victims"?

and you know in real worlds there are real victims suffering from real tortures and comparing them to a grown man crying over space-pixels is A REAL INSULT to them
Korhaka Mirunas
Doomheim
#4711 - 2014-03-27 09:38:18 UTC
Wait a sec, this reminds me of something that happened just before the Mittani got himself banned when telling people to make the guy kill himself, just before Mittani (Think it was a wormhole group) Had a selection of videos where they held people ransom until they would sing their national anthem. Was that really so different to this? That was also broadcast at fanfest, so it got plenty of views without tears.

We need T3 Shuttles!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiR5Q72kT1U

Space Juden
#4712 - 2014-03-27 09:38:54 UTC
Ais Hellia wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:

and you know in real worlds there are real victims suffering from real tortures and comparing them to a grown man crying over space-pixels is A REAL INSULT to them

You don't call someone whose given away his assets through manipulation and made to degrade himself a victim? What do you call a victim?
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#4713 - 2014-03-27 09:38:54 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Danalee wrote:
---

Are you a bit slow dear? Ok;

Nothing of the sort.

The participant of the bonus room (Not victim, you nimrod) has to show full faih.
Some tasks require him to sing songs.
If Erotica feels he is 100% genuine, he wins.
It's the rules of the house man, you can't argue with the house. You could leave the house if you don't like it.

Oh; No matter what a scammer tells you
There's no sex in the Champagne Room.. NONE!
Oh there's CHAMPAGNE in the Champagne Room
But you don't want champagne.. you want sex
And there's NO sex.. in the Champagne Room

WAIT WHAT? SING SONGS, THE HORROR!?!!!! BURN HIIIIM!

D.

Bear

Dieterlin
Reckless-Endangerment
Manifesto.
#4714 - 2014-03-27 09:40:31 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Sirinda wrote:
Kirsi Kirjasto wrote:
Actually, the REALLY scary bit?

That Sohkar is supposedly a FRIGGEN Air Traffic Controller.
I will express myself in Chinese.

Ho Lee Fuk.

Seriously, I think CCP, having his 'real life' information - should report Sohkar to the proper authorities.

Somebody this obviously unstable and insane should NOT be directing aircraft in ANY capacity.

Erotica 1 actually did us a great service by exposing a clear and present risk to public safety.

Would YOU feel comfortable landing at a busy airport staffed by someone like Sohkar?

Let's do this the other way around.

Doesn't becoming an ATC require some sort of psych exam?

If yes, then Ero1's antics managed to have somebody whose psychological stability has been proven lose their wits.

And you still think it's okay for him to do that?

If the answer is yes, it makes me ashamed to share gene pools with the likes of you.

It doesn't worry you, an ATC popped a casket because someone asked him to sing songs... on the internet???
And you are still defending a racist bigot, I'm rightfully ashamed to be posting in the same thread as you.

D.

Bear

Except nobody is actually defending the racism. Have you heard anyone say "It's fine to call people slurs" in this thread? There have been people saying that he must have said it out of frustration, but I don't think anyone has actually defended the act.

But hey, keep on trying to divert the conversation and trolling the threadnaught, because this **** needs more stirring, right?
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#4715 - 2014-03-27 09:41:05 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Danalee wrote:
---

someone slap him he's hysterical.

its a scam dude, get over it.
Space Juden
#4716 - 2014-03-27 09:41:48 UTC
Being coerced to sing songs is humiliating and degrading as someone with a speech impediment being made to orate in various accents is as well

Massaging food items onto yourself falls under that as well
Space Juden
#4717 - 2014-03-27 09:42:36 UTC
He's actually articulating how this can be perceived as a crime
Maekchu
Doomheim
#4718 - 2014-03-27 09:43:13 UTC
With no prior knowledge about Erotica 1, besides him being a famed ISK doubler/scammer.

I gotta say that the recording was damn disturbing to listen to.

I believe scamming should be and stay a part of EVE. However, I also think that breaking down an individual mentally, may be crossing the line.

EVE is still just a GAME people. It's fine harvesting tears in-game, followed by some laughs, taunts or whatever. But getting people to join a teamspeak server, so they then can be humiliated is taking this issue beyond the game.
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#4719 - 2014-03-27 09:43:19 UTC
I was in school, loooong time ago and the music teacher asked me to submit myself to abuse, humiliation, degradation, and the assignment of arbitrary demands, in order to 'win' a good report card.

I won but it scarred me for life.

D.

Bear

Dieterlin
Reckless-Endangerment
Manifesto.
#4720 - 2014-03-27 09:44:31 UTC
Ais Hellia wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:

What else would you call them? Literally the definition of victim:

Dictionary dot com wrote:
a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency