These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Live Events Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Probably the WORST event I've wasted my time on in my 10 years of EVE ...

First post First post
Author
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#1161 - 2013-11-13 22:12:44 UTC
@OP: While you may have opened this thread for discussion (and it has certainly had that) I am curious as to why the change in thread title as it now appears we all have commented on something under a different subject. While I fully agree that this long overdue I find changing the title to be somewhat less than constructive and slightly antagonistic, something that could've been represented in a post in the same thread.

People following links with the original title as the link text may well think they have been duped into going somewhere they did not want to read and I'm surprised that EVE-O Forums allows the title to be edited after the first post has been posted by someone other than the OP.

Just an observation and my opinion.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#1162 - 2013-11-13 22:20:31 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Now all that unpleasantness is out of the way,lets move on ISD will do their job in the morning and tidy things up.

lets assume that we get a good response tomorrow and continue our discussion on that basis.

There were some good suggestions that got buried in the flood, so I'd like to bring one up for discussion.
sorry to the original author, I thought it was great, but I couldn't find the original. sorry.

One idea related to a Titan crashing into a planet, and a great disaster occurring.
the idea suggested making a POPup mission around it where agents issued a choice of missions.this can last for a period.
These could relate to PI mining Manufacturing, Hauling, couriering, medical aid, missioning to retrieve needed materials, Exploring for lost treasures and victims etc etc. Maybe retrieving lost components from factional warfare sites to enable a PvP aspect.

All to enable the rescue efforts and rebuilding the planet.

Instead of simply doing meaningless grinds in pi/mining/industry we can make a difference.

These efforts can instead go into the rescue effort and we can see the rebirth of a Planet.
There will be a role for everyone here.
There is a role for PvP and PvE events, but an idea to step outside that box.
And we will then feel when we are there next time.
yeah I did something good that week.

Worth building on?
any other good ideas we can offer?

I see where you want to go and with the best of intentions but I don't think this is the right time to be going there. A new thread in F&I or after this has been completely clarified\resolved would be a better time and place as I don't want to see this thread go off-topic and then ISD to lock it for that reason.

Oh, I thought it would be a good smaller scale live event just for a short period? I didn't mean it to be a new game feature.Just a few smaller live events than one Big one that was vulnerable to difficulties.
But fair enough, I can see your point that it is probably best to hold thoughts for new improvements to live events until after the Official response.

Regarding other point, Yes changing the Original title is not such a good idea. didn't notice it had changed.

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

El Jin'meiko
Warcrows
The Ascendants
#1163 - 2013-11-13 22:31:53 UTC  |  Edited by: El Jin'meiko
Care Bear
Lightly derogatory term for an MMO player who avoids PVP combat, heavily preferring cooperative or solo PVE combat, chatting, or developing tradeskills/running quests. Depending on the game and the individual, this PVP avoidance can show up in several ways: by playing on strict non-PVP servers; by avoiding PVP areas or declining duels; or, by avoiding or condemning PVP players. Philosophically, they often cite unbalanced combat systems, overpowered guilds, ebayed characters, and ganking as reasons to prefer less aggressive play. The mindset can be self-sustaining in several ways: high-level "care bears" may have avatars that are tailored for PVE, not PVP; they may not network with skilled PVP players; or, they may morally refuse to learn aggressive PVP tactics. As an insult, the term applies less to players who merely prefer PVE to PVP and more to individuals who question the basic legitimacy of PVP or who greatly overreact to their avatars' deaths. Bear in mind that it is strictly incorrect to refer to the victims of heavy exploiters as Care Bears.

Sounds more like dullbears than most highsec players I know, especially blue donut 'We're elite' only ever fight with extreme numbers on their side, Dullbears whos entire 'PvP' career has pages of static objects which dont fire back on their kb.

Oddly, everyone that jumped into Doril went knowingly into lowsec and 0.0 (read as PvP) area, some even knowing full well there was a camp the other side but felt they should try their luck anyway, whereas the same cannot be said for other parties who would have ran like little girls had they thought it was an organized fleet coming. (It's also worth noting most 0.0 alliances have a policy of non-participation under highsec war declerations and act like its beneath them.)

So please, do try and use the correct terminology if you persist in using 'derogatory' names.

Also there are ways to make out of game comms one way, we all know evespeak sux nuts.
Cornwalace
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1164 - 2013-11-14 03:38:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Cornwalace
CCP Goliath wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:
Minmatar Assassin wrote:
As me being Angel Cartel loyalist for 6 years, am glad we can get a rare RP action around first Jovie region.

I heard about tidi and half of people dieng on the way to event.

Anyway i would like to give some ideas about how i would organise event like that.

To enter RMOC system would be posibble only being in one of 2 fleets, one fleet for pirates, another fleet for empire guys.
Pirate fleet must defend Angel base, empire fleet kill it. Keep simple as possible. If bad balance, GMs can create a 100 machariel npc spawn into grid. Or 'Surprise Surprise' Republic fleet hot drop. Here so many variations to control event, just need to keep funk on. Cool

Thanks for reading, MA.

Indeed so many tools, Titan bridging, gagging comms, spawning reinforcements etc etc etc and yet, nothing was used.

CCP basically took a giant dump on the poor nullsec noobs while enjoying their office party.

But hay you gotta have your priorities straight haha Lol

I am eagerly awaiting this dev post. dis gon b gud

You're making a lot of assumptions on the tools there. For example, NPC spawning at the moment is 1. very costly at server level, 2. notoriously unpredictable. Not something we would be happy to use in an event right now. If it was an option, we'd have done it. Locking systems down in the ways that have been described is also not something we can just do at a whim (we can lock them, but we can't allow select people in based on what fleet they're in without dirty hax).

I had suggested in an earlier comment, that you allow (a certain trusted few) of us players, access to some of the tools. I do not wish to make assumptions as to what the capabilities are with the tools, but, with responsible limitations as to how we can use the tools, I know we can help, if not enhance the live events that you plan for the future.

Quite simply, what I had suggested earlier, was that I understand that the theme of Eve is to focus more on the sandbox nature. The suggestion was/is to give the (responsible) players some of the tools to do so. I can guarantee that many volunteers will come to the plate to enhance our game (without getting paid). I hope this is taken into consideration. Thank you, CCP Goliath, for taking the time with going through all of this.
Constantin Baracca
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#1165 - 2013-11-14 04:30:14 UTC
Cornwalace wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:
Minmatar Assassin wrote:
As me being Angel Cartel loyalist for 6 years, am glad we can get a rare RP action around first Jovie region.

Anyway i would like to give some ideas about how i would organise event like that.

To enter RMOC system would be posibble only being in one of 2 fleets, one fleet for pirates, another fleet for empire guys.
Pirate fleet must defend Angel base, empire fleet kill it. Keep simple as possible. If bad balance, GMs can create a 100 machariel npc spawn into grid. Or 'Surprise Surprise' Republic fleet hot drop. Here so many variations to control event, just need to keep funk on. Cool

Thanks for reading, MA.

Indeed so many tools, Titan bridging, gagging comms, spawning reinforcements etc etc etc and yet, nothing was used.

CCP basically took a giant dump on the poor nullsec noobs while enjoying their office party.

You're making a lot of assumptions on the tools there. For example, NPC spawning at the moment is 1. very costly at server level, 2. notoriously unpredictable. Not something we would be happy to use in an event right now. If it was an option, we'd have done it. Locking systems down in the ways that have been described is also not something we can just do at a whim (we can lock them, but we can't allow select people in based on what fleet they're in without dirty hax).

I had suggested in an earlier comment, that you allow (a certain trusted few) of us players, access to some of the tools. I do not wish to make assumptions as to what the capabilities are with the tools, but, with responsible limitations as to how we can use the tools, I know we can help, if not enhance the live events that you plan for the future.

Quite simply, what I had suggested earlier, was that I understand that the theme of Eve is to focus more on the sandbox nature. The suggestion was/is to give the (responsible) players some of the tools to do so. I can guarantee that many volunteers will come to the plate to enhance our game (without getting paid). I hope this is taken into consideration. Thank you, CCP Goliath, for taking the time with going through all of this.

Quick question, why is NPC spawning so costly to the server and unpredictable? I would have thought that would be a pretty simple trigger script and that actually running the AI scripts would be the demanding part. I'm sure it could trigger reinforcements based on how many NPCs are active in the system at the time. I thought that was how they triggered in a cosmic anomaly.

If running the NPCs are actually the demanding part and they're killing the system's resources, I don't think you should try running a massive NPC-target event until the appropriation is better handled. Can you set up a sort of wormhole space that runs on a different blade?

"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

-Matthew 16:26

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#1166 - 2013-11-14 04:44:23 UTC
Constantin Baracca wrote:
Cornwalace wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:
Minmatar Assassin wrote:

Thanks for reading, MA.

Quick question, why is NPC spawning so costly to the server and unpredictable? I would have thought that would be a pretty simple trigger script and that actually running the AI scripts would be the demanding part. I'm sure it could trigger reinforcements based on how many NPCs are active in the system at the time. I thought that was how they triggered in a cosmic anomaly.

If running the NPCs are actually the demanding part and they're killing the system's resources, I don't think you should try running a massive NPC-target event until the appropriation is better handled. Can you set up a sort of wormhole space that runs on a different blade?

NPC behaviour and AI has to all be handled server-side, and most selection algorithms I've seen scale poorly as the number of available targets goes up. Realistically you'd want them to do a standings-lookup to check who's friendly with who, but even tracking something like biggest-healer or most-dps or the like tends to be an O(n^2) operation, or at least O(n logn). In other words, every additional player on-grid with the NPC creates an exponential or near-exponential load increase. Given that the AI behaviour is only runningon one thread while the server's handling everything else, and given the results we saw from tidi and the like... spawning NPCs for combats that can involve thousands simply isn't viable.

Just a guess, of course. Maybe it's all running on a static grid instead with near-constant lookup! I doubt that, but I think this is what's going on.
CERA Elitist
The Prometheus Society
#1167 - 2013-11-14 06:12:29 UTC  |  Edited by: CERA Elitist
Pathetic.
Killerjock
Von Neumann Industries
#1168 - 2013-11-14 06:39:40 UTC
Scherezad wrote:
Realistically you'd want them to do a standings-lookup to check who's friendly with who, but even tracking something like biggest-healer or most-dps or the like tends to be an O(n^2) operation, or at least O(n logn).

You're assuming the NPCs on grid are doing a linear or dichotomic search on all present comparing DPS and healing, but that's not necessary - threat tables are an old concept in games and provide with a O(n) or even O(1) access depending on the implementation, while giving a O(n) increase in time spent when generating threat - granted it increases the memory footprint, but it allows for threat management as well (that NPC favors healer-threat over DPS threat, that other one the other way around; this "ability" generates more threat, the other doesn't at all...). O(n*2) is still a lot better than O(n^2) :P

Quote:
Given that the AI behaviour is only runningon one thread while the server's handling everything else, and given the results we saw from tidi and the like... spawning NPCs for combats that can involve thousands simply isn't viable.

Is this confirmed information are you assuming?

Quote:
Just a guess, of course. Maybe it's all running on a static grid instead with near-constant lookup! I doubt that, but I think this is what's going on.

I can understand that spawning new NPC can be costly - as you need to create instances, update action lists, occupy space thus ensure it's unoccupied (I've found this to be a challenge in my dev, tho there are strategies), send updates to all clients... If I'm allowed a wild guess, I'd say it's the act of spawning them that tends to be the problem more than the act of "acting" them - if you think about it, with 20-25 missioners in a system you're already probably approaching a 1000 NPCs or more; but they don't all spawn at the same time.
But of course, your guess is as valid as mine.
Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#1169 - 2013-11-14 08:28:52 UTC
Assumptions based on dev statements regarding the difficulty of getting NPCs for live events. Spawning would be a big challenge, certainly, but i can see target selecton being much more difficult than doing a simple table lookup and update cycle. Missions are 1-5 players with 10-30 npc's on grid; arranging the targets by priority queue or something is enough for that. I can't see that reasonably scaling up to 1000 npc's and 300 players on-grid. That sounds like the npc's alpha-striking one hapless player after another. I imagine that they would be forced to deeply change behaviour at that scale.

Again, just guesses - I'm not sure! Seems reasonable to me though.
Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#1170 - 2013-11-14 10:13:14 UTC
I doubt AI operates on algos so inefficient that simply finding a target per each rat scales THAT poorly with number of targets. Incursion rats and Sleepers come to mind. Although, to be frank, the AI is reportedly really old so it wouldn't surprise me to see a n^2 or worse target seek. It'd kind of be like inviting people to come and cause server trouble by stacking 300 people into an anomaly to see what happens.

(Hm, if we were to assume they did program them to run say, sorts basing on damage dealt and then picking highest with sort working best for small n then I'd see the case. That said, I don't think they'd go that far given incursion AI is also coded to work wtih null and low incursions - and those might by design require more manpower than hisec ones. Those things said, given the recent preference of rats to go after "similarily" sized targets it may be some sort of sort-by-signature with range select per rat, weighted to include things like reps or ewar rather than simple threat system of most-dps-on-field.)

Navigation sounds like a potential issue though - even though collisions are simplified (boundary spheres) in EVE, AI would probably need to generate at least a simple navmesh to avoid bouncing off objects. Given plexes/missions are always pre-scripted and always contain collidables in the same space, nav data may actually not be generated when rats spawn but simply loaded from an earlier dump.

In case of spawning mass amount of rats on the battlefield with an unmapped structure? It could get funky. Ah well, I guess CCP should release a Devblog on the "why" of spawning things this way! You've awakened our inner nerdbeast Goliath, now feed it or else you shall suffer endless wrath. Or, if you're nowhere to be found to suffer endless wrath we'll go punch some kittens! I'm an evil null cartel pilot that eats babies and washes them down with tears so you know I mean business.

Alright so if we're going for the definition, the term 'carebear' in EVE was applied as derogatory to people that believed they could detach themselves from non-consensual PvP. Mind you, this isn't about the lack of pvp or blow-stuff-up in general - it described the type of player that believes he's going to go pvp "when he's ready" (all skills at 5 + superawesome ship, preferably a goddamned titan or something equally ludicrously expensive of course) and until then he should be left alone.

Of course, even if he'd ever get to that level he'd wind up tackled by a month old cute newbie and brutalized in his shiney toy, becoming a really shiney killmail.

Given their preference to mindless grinds (missions, tons of them, mining, tons of it) the term was broadened to the point it became a joke: "I'm out of money, time to break out my Raven and carebear it up big time" and was often applied to anyone who engaged in carebear-like activities. It happened despite the fact that those people didn't share the attitude of carebears, preferring to say "Oh wow I'm a dumbass just minimized EVE to watch porn and didn't notice a local spike. That's one raven down the drain." rather than threaten their attacker with imaginary pals before making a massive whine thread on the forums, detailing how Ravens should be made bearmobiles impervious to ganks.

Hell, at some point the term started getting applied to people who are anything but carebears - mainly your average 0.0 joe who by undocking agrees to the danger of finding his sorry derriere ending up in an unreported gatecamp one jump away. Mostly because "nullbears" dare to avoid certain death by running for the POS instead of staying in their anomaly and honourably losing their Vindicator to a lone Jaguar or something equally horrid. (That is not to say there aren't carebars in null, there damn well are. Every now and then you can read hilariously bad suggestions in F&I about making the place much, much safer for ISK grinding. Even though it tends to be rather safe if you keep eyes on local, intel and your watch. Remember: don't rat when it's hotdrop o'clock)

Were players who followed CCP carebears? Not all of them, but some of them. Yes, many acknowledged the risk of dying but the carebear award goes to those who cried about it on forums. Instead of adopting HTFU they chose to scream and cry (...much to the amusment of the folk that aided in the slaughter, me included), shifting the blame in 100% to CCP and going as far as calling for unsubs to "Show CCP it's WE who wear pants in this 'verse!".

Proud pilot of the Imperium

Arek'Jaalan: Heliograph

Lenroc Elisav
Lenny'S TAX evasion 101
#1171 - 2013-11-14 10:26:02 UTC
From all was discussed about in this thread one thing I really hold against CCP/event organizers. That is the fact that they failed to reinforce the routes to target system and forced hours of TIDI on anyone that wanted to take part in the event. I understand that TIDI is a nice feature to have on large impromptu events but, because there always is a butt, to allow TIDI when it can be avoided is plain laziness and disrespect for the costumers.
On the bright side, maybe I'm overreacting and the massive response to the call at arms took even the organizers by surprise and they did the best they could in a hard situation. If that's the case I hope they learned a trick or two.

My two cents!
Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#1172 - 2013-11-14 10:28:43 UTC
Lenroc Elisav wrote:
From all was discussed about in this thread one thing I really hold against CCP/event organizers. That is the fact that they failed to reinforce the routes to target system and forced hours of TIDI on anyone that wanted to take part in the event. I understand that TIDI is a nice feature to have on large impromptu events but, because there always is a butt, to allow TIDI when it can be avoided is plain laziness and disrespect for the costumers.
On the bright side, maybe I'm overreacting and the massive response to the call at arms took even the organizers by surprise and they did the best they could in a hard situation. If that's the case I hope they learned a trick or two.

My two cents!

The nodes systems were on were reinforced, but reinforcement doesn't equal "no tidi at all".

El Jin'meiko
Warcrows
The Ascendants
#1173 - 2013-11-14 10:40:05 UTC  |  Edited by: El Jin'meiko
Just a few simple thoughts on work arounds.

On the topic of NPC AI, Isn't it possible to create Devlike specific ships and drones that for all other appearences look like standard player ships? So a DevMachariel for example could have a carriers drone bay and drone abilities, and carry several 'fighters' which held the same characteristics as the player (NPC) ships? and all could be cleaned up (read deleted) after the event?

And crying or not, this live event was handled exceptionally badly imo, yes players should get organized themselves but the events organizers should ensure they do everything at the planning stage to prevent p i s s poor performance.

Live events could be so much more, IF they were approached as whole events.
Lenroc Elisav
Lenny'S TAX evasion 101
#1174 - 2013-11-14 10:40:57 UTC
Trii Seo wrote:
Lenroc Elisav wrote:

My two cents!

The nodes systems were on were reinforced, but reinforcement doesn't equal "no tidi at all".

Damn! "No TIDI at all" you say? I got a lot of 10% TIDI (mostly the entire route from rally ,Meves i think, system to target one). Guess CCP needs to spend some money on hardware upgrade then.
Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#1175 - 2013-11-14 10:48:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Trii Seo
It's really not a matter of hardware, it's a matter of some horrid software bottlenecks from the past. I do believe it was mentioned that the most tidi-tastic thing is servers retrieving the skill progress etc. of a player when he's refreshed during a session change. Large fleets undocking/moving always cause TiDi, to the point during Fountain War undocks were called in phases to avoid causing spikes. And a Titan got blown up because a fleet undocked and got itself stuck in 10% tidi.

Those minor things aside, keep in mind that you're handling thousands of people. No other game does that without shards and instancing. The only alternative is, well, blackscreen + lag + server losing modules + people dying 30 minutes after they died + more blackscreens... list goes on.

EDIT: Furthermore, if I remember things correctly, reinforcement doesn't really equal to cramming more ram sticks into the blade live. Sometimes nodes are, I believe, remapped to more powerful hardware dedicated solely to them and other times, if the action is already ongoing, systems are remapped to other nodes to reduce load.

MadMcMax Ornulf
Extraction Point
#1176 - 2013-11-14 10:52:33 UTC  |  Edited by: MadMcMax Ornulf
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#1177 - 2013-11-14 11:01:28 UTC  |  Edited by: epicurus ataraxia
Trii Seo wrote:

Alright so if we're going for the definition, the term 'carebear' in EVE was applied as derogatory to people that believed they could detach themselves from non-consensual PvP. Mind you, this isn't about the lack of pvp or blow-stuff-up in general - it described the type of player that believes he's going to go pvp "when he's ready" (all skills at 5 + superawesome ship, preferably a goddamned titan or something equally ludicrously expensive of course) and until then he should be left alone.

Of course, even if he'd ever get to that level he'd wind up tackled by a month old cute newbie and brutalized in his shiney toy, becoming a really shiney killmail.

Given their preference to mindless grinds (missions, tons of them, mining, tons of it) the term was broadened to the point it became a joke: "I'm out of money, time to break out my Raven and carebear it up big time" and was often applied to anyone who engaged in carebear-like activities. It happened despite the fact that those people didn't share the attitude of carebears, preferring to say "Oh wow I'm a dumbass just minimized EVE to watch **** and didn't notice a local spike. That's one raven down the drain." rather than threaten their attacker with imaginary pals before making a massive whine thread on the forums, detailing how Ravens should be made bearmobiles impervious to ganks.

Hell, at some point the term started getting applied to people who are anything but carebears - mainly your average 0.0 joe who by undocking agrees to the danger of finding his sorry derriere ending up in an unreported gatecamp one jump away. Mostly because "nullbears" dare to avoid certain death by running for the POS instead of staying in their anomaly and honourably losing their Vindicator to a lone Jaguar or something equally horrid. (That is not to say there aren't carebars in null, there damn well are. Every now and then you can read hilariously bad suggestions in F&I about making the place much, much safer for ISK grinding. Even though it tends to be rather safe if you keep eyes on local, intel and your watch. Remember: don't rat when it's hotdrop o'clock)

Were players who followed CCP carebears? Not all of them, but some of them. Yes, many acknowledged the risk of dying but the carebear award goes to those who cried about it on forums. Instead of adopting HTFU they chose to scream and cry (...much to the amusment of the folk that aided in the slaughter, me included), shifting the blame in 100% to CCP and going as far as calling for unsubs to "Show CCP it's WE who wear pants in this 'verse!".

Really sorry to tell you though trii, the tears are not there this time.
A question was asked as to whether if ccp had make a boo boo that things should be rolled back.
The result was interesting.
Tears flowed trolls raged but the tears were from those who were terrified by the thought of losing the killmails and loot.
The response from those who went on the live event was somewhat different.
Basically hell no! We expected to lose the ships we wanted to see something, just tell us why you thought wrapping us up in a ribbon and giving us up as a sacrifice was a good idea? you couldnt even be bothered to hide what you were doing. What goes on!
We don't want no stinking token , we want an explaination.
The other treads? Thousands of comments, not one tear I have found, apart from trolls trying to pretend (badly) to be supercarebear.
I cannot remember one post where that was the main focus.
If there were carebears, they certainly did not come on this live event!.the only carebears were those desperately trying to disrupt the thread as they could not stand to lose the loot they had mined.Because it certainly was not set up to be a glorious battle where the main fleets were positioned.

Next time trii when you want tears, do you want to come to the light?

Regarding people talking about Unsubbing,If you had felt that there was a question that CCP had decided you were no longer wanted as a customer, would you wish to stay? We have witnessed a change from the We are EVE eve for everyone stance to one where the perception is more HTFU Eve is hard.
It is of value for certain groups to push this propaganda for their benefit. Like all propaganda the best is where the target starts repeating it themselves thereby reinforcing it.

So people had been quietly questioning as to could it be possible that CCP had fallen for this propaganda and started to believe it?

The event certainly brought this into centre focus as it seemed to show that they had.

So people are asking CCP to restate their values, not to change them to suit "us" whoever "US" is.

Is "us" anyone who is not in the top tier of the pyramid of the power blocks.
Because the drones in the hive are certainly not safe either in this brave new world.

And "we" have absolutely no intention of being drones.

This a a clear moment of choice for all of us, and if we leave, there will be a great disappointment, a real sense of loss of something we love,

But No Tears.,

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#1178 - 2013-11-14 11:03:10 UTC
MadMcMax Ornulf wrote:

Wow! I got my picture in it!!! - Review and thoughts on it to follow -
Cpt Tenguru37
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1179 - 2013-11-14 11:07:44 UTC
Last live event for me. The Dev blog is a joke... Maybe next time you should tell us the real staging system. Or was 23 jumps the shortest route as you put it haha
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#1180 - 2013-11-14 11:13:22 UTC
MadMcMax Ornulf wrote:

They admitted their errors and wish to continue doing events having learnt some lessons on what went wrong on this one, I am happy with that reply, I hope others are too.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp