These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Can we do something about the idiots in highsec already CCP?

First post First post
Author
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#701 - 2013-11-17 17:11:18 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

No Im telling you you don't have the experience in whats required in a ship to solo in null. Therefore your comment is irrelevant. You don't use a slow 150k EHP Proteus to solo. Why? Because if your still shooting after 100k is gone you fecked up and your selecting a celestial to spam warp.

Perhaps those of us that can make friends have no need to solo? Again you're mad because I have friends and you don't :smug:. Just a hint here you might get friends if you acted even slightly like a normal human being when your positions are destroyed instead of acting like a petulant child.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Uma D
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#702 - 2013-11-17 17:28:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Uma D
Infinity Ziona wrote:

No Im telling you you don't have the experience in whats required in a ship to solo in null. Therefore your comment is irrelevant. You don't use a slow 150k EHP Proteus to solo. Why? Because if your still shooting after 100k is gone you fecked up and your selecting a celestial to spam warp.

With the targets you are going after you could even go with nothing but guns and a single point fitted and would still get the kills.
And since you obviously think that a proteus can not win against a stabber solo, i doubt that you know what it takes to solo anything but PvE ships in 0.0...

but keep going It is allways very entertaining to read your post while I am eating :).
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#703 - 2013-11-17 19:00:40 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
La Nariz wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
La Nariz wrote:
You have a bad Proteus fit.

You have ZERO solo kills. Your opinion is not relevant at all.

Jessica Alp wrote:
Also saying that any proteus engaging a stabber orbitting at that range will, die because he can not kill him fast enough and will die to incoming help is quite simply not true.

If you struggle to kill a stabber in the proteus with your fitting it is because you fit your proteus to gank ratters and not to fight properly, which brings me back to:

You are in no way better than the suicide gankers in high sec you like to talk about from your high horse position.

I have tried to be polite with you but you're one of those people that refuse to be wrong. In this instance, something which you most definitely are. You're making yourself look foolish.

So you're telling me I'm bad because I have friends :smug:? The only thing bad in this thread is you, your position was destroyed and these last thirty or so pages are of you trying to over heat as many forum modules as you can in hopes you can survive the aggression timer and dock up in your local mental institution.

Soo what you saying is you a 0.0 super god leet PVP but can't jump a gate in HS without whining ??? Just confused about the purpose of this thread is all What?
PS, your essential ganking carebears in null by jumping PVE fitted ships..
Lady Areola Fappington
#704 - 2013-11-17 19:11:42 UTC
Cage Man wrote:

Soo what you saying is you a 0.0 super god leet PVP but can't jump a gate in HS without whining ??? Just confused about the purpose of this thread is all What?

I wouldn't go so far as calling it ganking. See, us highsec gankers, we have to figure EHP, do DPS calcs vs. concord response times, stealthily scan fits without being noticed, provide tight warp-ins, operate in-fleet/act as small gang FC....

I'd say what IZ engages in is more along the lines of PVE ratting. Warp to location, lock target, press F1. Maybe warp away if things do go according to the mission descrip...I mean, if you get hot dropped and/or overwhelmed.

7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide

Xinivrae
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#705 - 2013-11-17 19:22:36 UTC
Cage Man wrote:

There is none. Any point they might have had was definitively shot down 20 pages ago. Now it's just a person cherry picking and ignoring posts while screaming "lalala" as loud as they can, trying to drown them out. Of course we continue to egg them on, because "lol, GD"
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#706 - 2013-11-17 20:31:33 UTC
Cage Man wrote:

The purpose of the thread has been served. CCP has no doubt noticed this threadnaught and you've helped contribute by adding your nonsense.

As for leet pvp, never claimed to be that, the state that solo is in its really not possible to be "leet". As for killing only carebears I killed whatever I believed I had a good chance of beating. You don't attack something that is likely to kill you - given that most of you gang dweebs need to bring 10 times the number required that rules out pvp fit ships since you never find those alone.

You guys call it "having friends" I call it being afraid.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Riot Girl
You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
#707 - 2013-11-17 20:33:34 UTC
Why are you afraid? It's only a game.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#708 - 2013-11-17 20:37:42 UTC
OP is so full of himself.

Now even believes CCP cares about his pseudo-threadnaught,
which isn't even one. It took 12 days to reach 36 posts.

That's not a threadnaught.

Why can't somebody remove all the self-righteous, hypocritical ******** from the game
and let the OP be the first one that has to leave ?
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#709 - 2013-11-17 20:38:58 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

Confirming that being antisocial makes you a hard ass of epic proportion.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#710 - 2013-11-17 20:40:49 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:

Confirming that being antisocial makes you a hard ass of epic proportion.
Well it's logical that the OP believes that,
considering that he sure as hell has no friends to speak of.
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#711 - 2013-11-17 20:41:17 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Cage Man wrote:

The purpose of the thread has been served. CCP has no doubt noticed this threadnaught and you've helped contribute by adding your nonsense.

As for leet pvp, never claimed to be that, the state that solo is in its really not possible to be "leet". As for killing only carebears I killed whatever I believed I had a good chance of beating. You don't attack something that is likely to kill you - given that most of you gang dweebs need to bring 10 times the number required that rules out pvp fit ships since you never find those alone.

Glad I could contribute my nonsense to yours.. AFK cloaky camping systems is as big a pain in the butt as HS ganking.. its sorta like the pot calling the kettle black.. If you partake in one... you really shouldn't complain about the other Roll
Uma D
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#712 - 2013-11-17 21:13:26 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah...... (breathing in)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... (breathing in)
(5 minutes later)
After a good long laugh all i can say to you is:

If anything you have only reached that neither ccp nore anyone else in eve will ever take anything you say seriously again.
Seriously.. just because you lost a rookie ship, make a thread about it, where practically nobody supports your opinion ccp will go and nerf suicide ganking..... I am sure there are also pink elefants in your room......

Oh boy, what world are you just living in......
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#713 - 2013-11-17 21:21:02 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Cage Man wrote:

So you're telling me in a Massive Multiplayer Online Game, if I make friends I am a ~dishonourable coward~?

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#714 - 2013-11-18 01:37:22 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

*Spits popcorn

MORE!

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#715 - 2013-11-18 01:40:43 UTC
Uma D wrote:
This.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#716 - 2013-11-18 01:50:53 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Uma D wrote:
This.

For the timing of that link, have a like.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Zheng'Yi Sao
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#717 - 2013-11-18 21:13:08 UTC
I had fun, thank you for the entertainment.

Unsubscribing now.

Peace and Gallentian Blaster Love

Big smile

"It's funny the things you people think are mandatory for us, as if we don't do what we do because it's a hilarious good time in a space video game." - Johnny Marzetti

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#718 - 2013-11-18 21:41:34 UTC
Zheng'Yi Sao wrote:
I had fun, thank you for the entertainment.

Unsubscribing now.

Peace and Gallentian Blaster Love

Big smile

Perchance, render unto Caesar?

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.