These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

DED complexes (3/10 4/10) nerfs coming

Author
Victoria Sin
Doomheim
#61 - 2013-05-23 23:36:11 UTC
I bought and pimped out a T3 for C3 WH mostly but sometimes use it in HS sites just for fun. No big deal if I can't do that anymore. Ishtar will do fine.
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#62 - 2013-05-24 16:19:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Vincent Athena
Sigh. In high sec I use a swiss army knife fit Proteus. Probe launcher, salvager, code breaker, analyzer, and sufficient dps and tank to do all radar, mag and combat sites.

I hope I can fit up a HAC to do the same. If not its going to have to be an alt in an Orca following me around so I can grab whatever ship is needed .

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#63 - 2013-05-24 16:57:07 UTC
Mag and radar sites aren't worth it in hisec, just fit a sleipnir for blitzing those 4/10s and keep pissing off the noobs.
Drunken Bum
#64 - 2013-05-24 18:26:34 UTC
This change is pointless. An ishtar runs the sites just as fast. The problem isn't the ships its the sites themselves. As has been said many times before. This changes nothing.

After the patch we're giving the market some gentle supply restriction, like tying one wrist to the bedpost loosely with soft silk rope. Just enough to make things a bit more exciting for the market, not enough to make a safeword necessary.  -Fozzie

Amakish
Snipes Incorporated UK
#65 - 2013-06-06 16:29:25 UTC
this is a stupid change...

doesnt solve the issue....

change the sites instead.... make just make a random ship trigger or make it a requirement to clear the entire room for the "loot pinata" to spawn end of story....

my issue is that now i cant have 1 ship for 3/10 and 4/10... either i have to go drake and ignore all 3/10 which suck or i have to some with something silly like a vexor and spend 10000 years doing the site and have someone come in a take the site? wasnt that what they wanted to remove?

i guess i should jsut train another cruiser to V and do sacriledge.... and use my alt for scanning down the sites....
Narwz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2013-06-06 18:53:11 UTC
It's silly that this change affects low sec 4/10. I somewhat understand reasoning about change to high sec, but there isn't any logical explanation why should it ban T3 from low sec DED's.
Zircon Dasher
#67 - 2013-06-06 19:46:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Zircon Dasher
Narwz wrote:
It's silly that this change affects low sec 4/10. I somewhat understand reasoning about change to high sec, but there isn't any logical explanation why should it ban T3 from low sec DED's.

(1) T3 are overpowered for highsec 4/10's
(2) Lowsec 4/10 sites are exactly the same as highsec 4/10
tf
(3) T3 are overpowered for lowsec 4/10's

Pretty logical.

Nerfing High-sec is never the answer. It is the question. The answer is 'YES'.

Narwz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2013-06-06 20:42:21 UTC
Yeah, the slight difference is that you can actually lose that T3 in low sec.
SFM Hobb3s
Perkone
Caldari State
#69 - 2013-06-06 21:00:03 UTC
Well it certainly has made a change. Doubtful its what ccp was hoping for tho. 4/10's are definitely not the place for 'noobz'
Thus far I've found 4 4/10's. In HALF of those I've engaged in PVP. The one time I didn't get to loot the can, I killed the guy who did.

Yay for suspect status!!! Here's some RF EMP to lighten your day :)