These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[WTS] Pirate Epic Arc ('Angel Sound' & 'Smash and Grab') support packages

First post
Author
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#41 - 2011-10-28 20:27:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Substantia Nigra
Asaface wrote:
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE


LOL ... So do I Smile

Thanks for the comments, and it's great to get this sort of independent confirmation that what we're doing works well. Building and maintaining these kits **is** a lot of work, we're not charging a fortune, and we do try to make everything as quick and smooth as we can for our customers ... and even try to educate / warn users via our own occasional 'ooops' efforts (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=26794&find=unread).

We have a growing bundle of ppl now running the two arcs using these packages. Hopefully more of them will post their experiences in the forums.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#42 - 2011-10-31 03:23:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Substantia Nigra
Thanks everyone. Things are moving along nicely.

So far 25 paying customers, 40 packages sold (45% Smash & Grab, 55% Angel Sound), not a single complaint or hassle and (AFAIK) not a single ship lost ... except mine https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=26794&find=unread Oops

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Derath Ellecon
Lotek Academy
#43 - 2011-11-04 19:39:11 UTC
Friendly bump.

I just bought the Smash and Grab Package. I haven't had a chance to run it yet, so I cannot comment on the Bookmarks etc.

But the transaction was excellent and fast. The PDF manual is very detailed and complete.

I can highly recommend the seller as being very fair, honest and fast on delivery and answers to questions. I'll follow up once I run the epic arc.
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#44 - 2011-11-04 20:43:10 UTC
Derath Ellecon wrote:
I can highly recommend the seller as being very fair, honest and fast on delivery and answers to questions.


We aim to please Big smile

You also managed to squeeze your purchase in just in time before I caught a cab t the airport. So I could get the manual to you, and answer any questions before I went incommunicado.

I'm not sure how I'll cope with 10-days of no eve-client. Very traumatic.

Derath Ellecon wrote:
I haven't had a chance to run it yet, so I cannot comment on the Bookmarks etc.


We will look forward to your thoughts on those once you've experienced just how good they are.

No problems or glitches so far. One user was worried when some unfriendlies warped near him at a near-gate bookmark location. When we worked gates in null we always had an extensive collection of bookmarks and whenever someone warped to near 'our' gate we would try warp close enough to tackle them .... using drones and orbiting dramiels if they subsequently cloaked. That's just part of the joy of operating in nullsec.

Derath Ellecon wrote:
The PDF manual is very detailed and complete.


It is that, and our Winter-upgrade is almost finished. I'm running the arcs via the pirate corps for the first time now and it looks like the pirate starter mission (dominations, guristas) gives you twice the standings boost of the equivalent mission with the empire corps / factions.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Lasiurus
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#45 - 2011-11-04 22:08:32 UTC
Bought and completed Angel Sound package - highly recommended. Off gate bookmarks kept me safe and sound in a region I'd seldom visited.
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#46 - 2011-11-04 23:39:11 UTC
Lasiurus wrote:
Bought and completed Angel Sound package - highly recommended. Off gate bookmarks kept me safe and sound in a region I'd seldom visited.


Wow! You guys aren't messing around.

I think I might have to adjust my advertising to focus on just how much quicker you can complete the arcs ... with safety etc taking second line.

Well done everyone.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#47 - 2011-11-15 03:35:29 UTC
Still out there. Dozens of happy customers, and one poor soul who lost their ship :-(

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

cinderbrood
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#48 - 2011-11-23 23:57:36 UTC
100% not a scam, I purchased one earlier today.
Have run the epic arc today using these bookmarks saved my arse a few times.

Fricken awesome deal that is worth well more than the asking price!. Id have gladly payed 100m ish after using them. Hell you make it back in a few hours.

Tivern Maniva
Baxter Industries
#49 - 2011-11-25 12:30:24 UTC
Edit: Wrong Char
cinderbrood
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#50 - 2011-11-25 12:31:26 UTC
Completed the chain today. Did lose an Interceptor. But that was nothing these kit couldve saved
(was on the way to hand in teh last mission to! - Went back and handed it in a few hours later and got the Cynable bpc)

I highly reccomend this kit to all (Angel Sound)
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#51 - 2011-12-12 10:13:54 UTC
ooops, that makes two poor souls losing their ships :-(

Sorry to hear that, but glad it went well despite that setback.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

AlanFord
Chi Cygni
#52 - 2011-12-16 11:37:48 UTC
This is great service indeed! I just found out this post and I will purchase your guides today when I come back from work.

Is there any chance that you make empire epic arcs, bar SoE arc, also? Or cosmos guide?

best,
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#53 - 2011-12-16 17:22:53 UTC
AlanFord wrote:
This is great service indeed! I just found out this post and I will purchase your guides today when I come back from work.

Is there any chance that you make empire epic arcs, bar SoE arc, also? Or cosmos guide?

best,



Thanks Alan

I was just thinking about bumping this thread ... so thanks :-)

Alas we do not make products for those others. They are primarily hisec based and freebie items, such as Jowen Datloran's excellent guides, are usually perfectly adequate. We chose the pirate arcs for this because our product model was something that no-one else offered and the extra 'something' was very important - that bookmark collection.

It was also important, positioning again, to ensure that the guide component of our packages was the best available - and that took a lot of work.

I think we will stick to what we're doing for the time being, and work to do a superb job of that.

Thank you, and good luck on the arc.



I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Arronicus
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#54 - 2011-12-16 19:22:43 UTC
Substantia Nigra wrote:
FAQs: Questions answerred concerning our Pirate Epic Arc support packages



Isn’t that way too much ISK to ask?


Completing a pirate epic arc just once, without losing a ship, will see you almost 400M ISK better off. If you run these pirate arc as often as you can (three monthly), that will be an extra 3 – 3.5B ISK in your wallet … assuming you sell the blueprints rather than (like me) decide you **need** to fly that Cynabal / Gila and fit them with those cool pirate modules.





While this appears to be a very well done endeavour, and i wish you the best of luck with it, I may even buy a copy or two for my own use in the near future, I am drawn out of neccessity to ask about your excerpt that I have quoted here from your original (2nd) post.

You state that completeing a pirate epic arc, will yield 400m in profit. Assuming that figure checks out, given the value of the DG ECM, and the Gila blueprint, plus all related LP and mission isk payouts, I find no reason to doubt this figure, and will use it as fact.

You also state, that you can run three pirate epic arcs monthly. Was the 3 month cooldown between doing the same epic arc removed?

Additionally, and most importantly, you state that running the pirate epic arcs, three monthly (or per month), will net 3-3.5billion isk, when each arc yields 400mil. How in the world did you come to that figure? (3-3.5billion). At 3 billion, with an average payout of 400million, that would be 7.5 pirate arcs, at a time of 2 1/2 months at 3 arcs per month (assuming you can do 3 per month), or 9 months doing both arcs every time the cooldown is up, if the cooldown still exists (90 days per arc). Neither of those timeframes seem remotely standard, or sensical. I feel I must be missing something.


Your clarfications will be greatly appreciated,
Sincerely,
Arronicus
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#55 - 2011-12-16 21:04:30 UTC
Thanks for the questions.

All figures are, necessarily, approximates ... but they're pretty good approximates.

3-month wait period still exists, as far as I know, for all epic arcs ... altho i haven't done aurora's or sister alitura's for quite a while. I also haven't run any since crucible, but have seen nothing to suggest otherwise.


Arronicus wrote:

Additionally, and most importantly, you state that running the pirate epic arcs, three monthly (or per month), will net 3-3.5billion isk, when each arc yields 400mil. How in the world did you come to that figure? (3-3.5billion). At 3 billion, with an average payout of 400million, that would be 7.5 pirate arcs, at a time of 2 1/2 months at 3 arcs per month (assuming you can do 3 per month), or 9 months doing both arcs every time the cooldown is up, if the cooldown still exists (90 days per arc). Neither of those timeframes seem remotely standard, or sensical. I feel I must be missing something.


Let me see, each pirate arc four times per year = eight pirate arc runnings per year. 8 x 400m = 3.2B.

3 - 3.5b doesn' t seem too far off the mark.


I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Arronicus
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#56 - 2011-12-17 08:21:54 UTC
Substantia Nigra wrote:
Thanks for the questions.

All figures are, necessarily, approximates ... but they're pretty good approximates.

3-month wait period still exists, as far as I know, for all epic arcs ... altho i haven't done aurora's or sister alitura's for quite a while. I also haven't run any since crucible, but have seen nothing to suggest otherwise.


Arronicus wrote:

Additionally, and most importantly, you state that running the pirate epic arcs, three monthly (or per month), will net 3-3.5billion isk, when each arc yields 400mil. How in the world did you come to that figure? (3-3.5billion). At 3 billion, with an average payout of 400million, that would be 7.5 pirate arcs, at a time of 2 1/2 months at 3 arcs per month (assuming you can do 3 per month), or 9 months doing both arcs every time the cooldown is up, if the cooldown still exists (90 days per arc). Neither of those timeframes seem remotely standard, or sensical. I feel I must be missing something.


Let me see, each pirate arc four times per year = eight pirate arc runnings per year. 8 x 400m = 3.2B.

3 - 3.5b doesn' t seem too far off the mark.




Fair enough, so to clarify, the missing information here was that the 3-3.5 billion isk figure is for running them upon cooldown, for a year. Might want to amend that minor detail.

Thanks for your time
Arronicus
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#57 - 2011-12-17 17:18:34 UTC
Arronicus wrote:
Fair enough...


Thanks. I'm pleased you sought clarification, and I have no doubt that that will assist anyone else who is similarly disposed.


I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

TheChronik
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#58 - 2011-12-19 06:19:58 UTC
Free bump/ Mail sent
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
The Bastion
#59 - 2012-01-12 00:17:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Substantia Nigra
Thanks everyone. Lots of happy customers who have enjoyed and who have pocketed isk.

One customer death I am aware of* ... warping directly to nullsec station (rather than first to the approach-bookmark provided) and getting bubble-ganked as a result.

Hisec supply of kits is a bit low atm, as I have been in w-space for most of the last couple of months and my stocks in the empire stations have pretty well sold-out. So, if you can't find a kit on the market please mail me and I'll try remedy that problem.

Next time I'm out in empire space I will transfer everything to a hisec corp-mate alt. tried to use the corp-bookmark facility (btw I love, love, love it) but have way too many bookmarks for that.

I'm also holidaying for the next ten days or so, without internet access, and will not be responding to enquiries as promptly as I'd like.

Edit: Ooops, two, but not sure of circumstances of the second.

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#60 - 2012-01-26 23:12:09 UTC
Are you still selling these? Because I think I'm interested if you're still in the business but I don't see anything on contracts at the moment.