These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

(Proposal) Cloaky reds in system & Macro miners in Eve, how to make life harder for them.

First post First post
Author
TravelBuoy
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#141 - 2012-06-14 20:42:11 UTC
Ribikoka wrote:
Arduemont wrote:
so much cry.



Just read it.

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

My english is bad. But you should be talk with me other languages. Maybe try to talk with me, my mother language. Oh i forgot you cant do or you can speak any other language ? Parla Italiano tu pazzo ? Vagy beszélsz magyarul tekretén? Habla Espanol posiblemente ?
But i guess language attack is not allowed here, you just want to insult to others.


"Posting with an alt, your not a 9 year old player." LOL Idiotic answer.
Because i have alts, do you think i dont have older character ? Logical.
Yes i'm a 9 year old player and you doesn't create rules here, who allowed to post or who disallowed to post.

I killed so much Malevolent low sec clowns at Khanid when you never heard about Eve yet.
You talk about skills but you cant fit a Drake lol http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=11942814
Oh no, you can use the Hobgoblin I drones. :P

"If he is AFK you dont need a counter"
Again you talking idiocracy. Cloaked ship is not equal wih AFK cloakers.

"If he comes out of AFK and attacks someone, then a support fleet..." LOL Man u are LOL. Who come out from cloak that is not cloaked anymore.
But that's why i could kill many ratters before the supports fleet arrived. Was easy job in Irmalin when i killed so much Malevolent horrible players there.
And other thing a cloaker can waiting for any length of time, he just waiting the moments when no support fleet there, when just few players trying to play there. He can wait without risk so long as he want. Do you know what is means riskfree cloaking at enemy system?

"Use a drag bubble" Maybe i cant speak English, but you cant read English too.

I wrote before : "Bubbles ? Where ? When cloakers have bouncing spots ? Or when the pilot use interdiction nullifier subs ?"

Drag bubble lol. :P Maybe you never heard bouncing spot or nullifier subs. But why expected pro mode from you when you cant fit a drake lol.
You need to learn play with Eve without n00b mode. And how can you drop bubble in low sec ? Please teach me sensei.

"I have done it. I have also been killed in cloakies by people doing it." And this is the best joke with 136 kills :PPP

Man i have almost 18k kills with 3 characters but do you know how can decloaking with ceptor a cloaker pilots. :D
Maybe you need to log on at Arshat (hide in high sec) and show me your joke skills.


Twisted
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#142 - 2012-06-14 21:23:06 UTC
Ribikoka wrote:
Arduemont wrote:
so much cry.



Just read it.

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

My english is bad. But you should be talk with me other languages. Maybe try to talk with me, my mother language. Oh i forgot you cant do or you can speak any other language ? Parla Italiano tu pazzo ? Vagy beszélsz magyarul tekretén? Habla Espanol posiblemente ?
But i guess language attack is not allowed here, you just want to insult to others.


"Posting with an alt, your not a 9 year old player." LOL Idiotic answer.
Because i have alts, do you think i dont have older character ? Logical.
Yes i'm a 9 year old player and you doesn't create rules here, who allowed to post or who disallowed to post.

I killed so much Malevolent low sec clowns at Khanid when you never heard about Eve yet.
You talk about skills but you cant fit a Drake lol http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=11942814
Oh no, you can use the Hobgoblin I drones. :P

"If he is AFK you dont need a counter"
Again you talking idiocracy. Cloaked ship is not equal wih AFK cloakers.

"If he comes out of AFK and attacks someone, then a support fleet..." LOL Man u are LOL. Who come out from cloak that is not cloaked anymore.
But that's why i could kill many ratters before the supports fleet arrived. Was easy job in Irmalin when i killed so much Malevolent horrible players there.
And other thing a cloaker can waiting for any length of time, he just waiting the moments when no support fleet there, when just few players trying to play there. He can wait without risk so long as he want. Do you know what is means riskfree cloaking at enemy system?

"Use a drag bubble" Maybe i cant speak English, but you cant read English too.

I wrote before : "Bubbles ? Where ? When cloakers have bouncing spots ? Or when the pilot use interdiction nullifier subs ?"

Drag bubble lol. :P Maybe you never heard bouncing spot or nullifier subs. But why expected pro mode from you when you cant fit a drake lol.
You need to learn play with Eve without n00b mode. And how can you drop bubble in low sec ? Please teach me sensei.

"I have done it. I have also been killed in cloakies by people doing it." And this is the best joke with 136 kills :PPP

Man i have almost 18k kills with 3 characters but do you know how can decloaking with ceptor a cloaker pilots. :D
Maybe you need to log on at Arshat (hide in high sec) and show me your joke skills.


Sigh, you're still not getting it. AFK players are a threat to no one, there is nothing broken with the mechanics surrounding AFK players (cloaked, docked, whatever), there is no need to counter them. A bad mechanic would be one that instantly tells everyone that a player is actively doing something (which these tags would do) because it... it just bloody is. If you want to know if someone is active in your system, get off your arse and start scanning, setting up bubbles and other traps. You already have an immensely powerful tool that instantly tells you the second someone enters your system, exactly how many people are in your system, etc. I can't comprehend wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself.
TravelBuoy
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#143 - 2012-06-14 21:40:15 UTC
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
Sigh, you're still not getting it. AFK players are a threat to no one, there is nothing broken with the mechanics surrounding AFK players (cloaked, docked, whatever), there is no need to counter them. A bad mechanic would be one that instantly tells everyone that a player is actively doing something (which these tags would do) because it... it just bloody is. If you want to know if someone is active in your system, get off your arse and start scanning, setting up bubbles and other traps. You already have an immensely powerful tool that instantly tells you the second someone enters your system, exactly how many people are in your system, etc. I can't comprehend wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself.


You still talking craps.

"wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself."
This is you. You want cloaking without risk.

Read what said those players who know the truth.

"Tell to me. Do you know who cloaking and waiting you at anomaly in cloak or just went to AFK ? No, you don't know.
If you are alone in system with a cloaker you will go farming ? If you have brain, you won't go. So, an AFK cloaker can disturb and terrorize active players who want to play."

"Cloaky reds in system, how to make life harder for them.

AFK CLOAKED SHIPS need a timer. When timer runs, they get kicked.
SImple as that.

Now, go complain your cloaky griefing ship should be able to sit shiva for 2+ hours not moving, and explain WHY?
If cloaky griefer wants to play, all he needs to do is find a target in a reasonable time and kill it. How hard is that?

OH, wai... cloaky griefer is afraid to die and hiding in a ship with no guns. Why support that?"

"Just when i was in Khanid low sec (three lvl4 agents was there). In the first day, the local was 38. I just got some kills and two weeks later the local decreased to 12.
Four weeks later the local decreased to 3. Most of time i was there in AFK. Sometimes i just dropped out some cheap scanner probes, but i didn't scan and mission runners docked up instantly. Probes in space :P
This is the real AFK terror. Enemy players dont know the status of AFK player, they dont know ambush when starting. Not all pilots playing in same time. Sometimes easy to catch one or two peoples there, who do a mistake. Sometimes they want to make a trap or something to kill cloakers, but against smart pilots who has intel or using a spies, that's useless thing and experienced AFK cloaked player uncatchable.
But the AFK terror is working, i used this tactic many times with successful. Everytime where i was in AFK cloak, activities on local drastically decreased after few days.
So, dont tell me, AFK cloakers does not have effect on active players."

"Just a question. The AFK tag is dangerous for any player ? No
The AFK tag changing the game mechanics ? No

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

This!!! The AFK cloaking just evasion and lying.
Ribikoka
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#144 - 2012-06-14 22:06:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Ribikoka
TravelBuoy wrote:
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
Sigh, you're still not getting it. AFK players are a threat to no one, there is nothing broken with the mechanics surrounding AFK players (cloaked, docked, whatever), there is no need to counter them. A bad mechanic would be one that instantly tells everyone that a player is actively doing something (which these tags would do) because it... it just bloody is. If you want to know if someone is active in your system, get off your arse and start scanning, setting up bubbles and other traps. You already have an immensely powerful tool that instantly tells you the second someone enters your system, exactly how many people are in your system, etc. I can't comprehend wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself.


You still talking craps.

"wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself."
This is you. You want cloaking without risk....

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

This!!! The AFK cloaking just evasion and lying.


+1
Just i said. It's time to create something what is should be change this bad game mechanic where a cloaker can hide in enemy system and can went out from his PC, 23 hours time long, without risk.

Need solution for handling this. Capacitor useage for cloak, or fuel usage. Counter ship (seek and destroy) or AFK tag.
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#145 - 2012-06-14 22:08:44 UTC
TravelBuoy wrote:
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
Sigh, you're still not getting it. AFK players are a threat to no one, there is nothing broken with the mechanics surrounding AFK players (cloaked, docked, whatever), there is no need to counter them. A bad mechanic would be one that instantly tells everyone that a player is actively doing something (which these tags would do) because it... it just bloody is. If you want to know if someone is active in your system, get off your arse and start scanning, setting up bubbles and other traps. You already have an immensely powerful tool that instantly tells you the second someone enters your system, exactly how many people are in your system, etc. I can't comprehend wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself.


You still talking craps.

"wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself."
This is you. You want cloaking without risk.

Read what said those players who know the truth.

"Tell to me. Do you know who cloaking and waiting you at anomaly in cloak or just went to AFK ? No, you don't know.
If you are alone in system with a cloaker you will go farming ? If you have brain, you won't go. So, an AFK cloaker can disturb and terrorize active players who want to play."

"Cloaky reds in system, how to make life harder for them.

AFK CLOAKED SHIPS need a timer. When timer runs, they get kicked.
SImple as that.

Now, go complain your cloaky griefing ship should be able to sit shiva for 2+ hours not moving, and explain WHY?
If cloaky griefer wants to play, all he needs to do is find a target in a reasonable time and kill it. How hard is that?

OH, wai... cloaky griefer is afraid to die and hiding in a ship with no guns. Why support that?"

"Just when i was in Khanid low sec (three lvl4 agents was there). In the first day, the local was 38. I just got some kills and two weeks later the local decreased to 12.
Four weeks later the local decreased to 3. Most of time i was there in AFK. Sometimes i just dropped out some cheap scanner probes, but i didn't scan and mission runners docked up instantly. Probes in space :P
This is the real AFK terror. Enemy players dont know the status of AFK player, they dont know ambush when starting. Not all pilots playing in same time. Sometimes easy to catch one or two peoples there, who do a mistake. Sometimes they want to make a trap or something to kill cloakers, but against smart pilots who has intel or using a spies, that's useless thing and experienced AFK cloaked player uncatchable.
But the AFK terror is working, i used this tactic many times with successful. Everytime where i was in AFK cloak, activities on local drastically decreased after few days.
So, dont tell me, AFK cloakers does not have effect on active players."

"Just a question. The AFK tag is dangerous for any player ? No
The AFK tag changing the game mechanics ? No

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

This!!! The AFK cloaking just evasion and lying.


An AFK cloaked pilot cannot "terrorize" anyone. If you terrorize YOURSELF because you see someone afk in your system thats your problem, mate.

I do have a solution to all your woes, however: remove local from nullsec. Lol
You won't see those meany head cloakers any more and can mine until your hearts content
Ribikoka
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#146 - 2012-06-14 22:18:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Ribikoka
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
TravelBuoy wrote:
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
Sigh, you're still not getting it. AFK players are a threat to no one, there is nothing broken with the mechanics surrounding AFK players (cloaked, docked, whatever), there is no need to counter them. A bad mechanic would be one that instantly tells everyone that a player is actively doing something (which these tags would do) because it... it just bloody is. If you want to know if someone is active in your system, get off your arse and start scanning, setting up bubbles and other traps. You already have an immensely powerful tool that instantly tells you the second someone enters your system, exactly how many people are in your system, etc. I can't comprehend wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself.


You still talking craps.

"wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself."
This is you. You want cloaking without risk.

Read what said those players who know the truth.

"Tell to me. Do you know who cloaking and waiting you at anomaly in cloak or just went to AFK ? No, you don't know.
If you are alone in system with a cloaker you will go farming ? If you have brain, you won't go. So, an AFK cloaker can disturb and terrorize active players who want to play."

"Cloaky reds in system, how to make life harder for them.

AFK CLOAKED SHIPS need a timer. When timer runs, they get kicked.
SImple as that.

Now, go complain your cloaky griefing ship should be able to sit shiva for 2+ hours not moving, and explain WHY?
If cloaky griefer wants to play, all he needs to do is find a target in a reasonable time and kill it. How hard is that?

OH, wai... cloaky griefer is afraid to die and hiding in a ship with no guns. Why support that?"

"Just when i was in Khanid low sec (three lvl4 agents was there). In the first day, the local was 38. I just got some kills and two weeks later the local decreased to 12.
Four weeks later the local decreased to 3. Most of time i was there in AFK. Sometimes i just dropped out some cheap scanner probes, but i didn't scan and mission runners docked up instantly. Probes in space :P
This is the real AFK terror. Enemy players dont know the status of AFK player, they dont know ambush when starting. Not all pilots playing in same time. Sometimes easy to catch one or two peoples there, who do a mistake. Sometimes they want to make a trap or something to kill cloakers, but against smart pilots who has intel or using a spies, that's useless thing and experienced AFK cloaked player uncatchable.
But the AFK terror is working, i used this tactic many times with successful. Everytime where i was in AFK cloak, activities on local drastically decreased after few days.
So, dont tell me, AFK cloakers does not have effect on active players."

"Just a question. The AFK tag is dangerous for any player ? No
The AFK tag changing the game mechanics ? No

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

This!!! The AFK cloaking just evasion and lying.


An AFK cloaked pilot cannot "terrorize" anyone. If you terrorize YOURSELF because you see someone afk in your system thats your problem, mate.

I do have a solution to all your woes, however: remove local from nullsec. Lol
You won't see those meany head cloakers any more and can mine until your hearts content


You lying again. Nobody dont know who afk or not in system.
That's why can terrorize a cloaker the active players. So if he cant terrorize anyone, you wont cry about AFK tag.
But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP
Untouchable Heart
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#147 - 2012-06-14 22:23:19 UTC
Ribikoka wrote:
But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP


Interesting Question
Kaelie Onren
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#148 - 2012-06-15 00:31:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaelie Onren
Removing local would make cloaking even more powerful.
It would change drastically the tactics of alliance wars and doing so would need some way to detect cloakers (ping them) revealing them in local. If not then how will you know your fringe territories have spies? You know alliances keep their own spies to see which systems may be watched by the enemy. You can't hose this mechanic just cause some whiny renters can't get with the program and want highsec safety.

"you want to cloak without risk"

Silly rabbit. Risk is associated with isk producing activities only. Mining should have risk. Missioning has risk. Industry has market risk. Collecting intel stealthy wise doesn't carry risk as it doesn't pay. How long will it take you to understand this.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#149 - 2012-06-15 01:43:07 UTC
Tiger's Spirit wrote:
Jack Carrigan wrote:
No one wants the OP's two cents, so please keep the change. And while on that, please, stop letting your mind wander, it's far too little to be out on its own.

Delayed Local like in WHS, or just removed cloaked ships from Local.

Solves the problem.



No way. No problems solved. You solution just give more overpowered advantages for cloaking fags.

And other thing the main problem it is, AFK players terrorizing pilots who plays.
This is a crap rule. Someone just log in and went to work or sleeping etc when he is not at the computer but sitting in cloak, but the other pilot don't know he is active or not, so an AFK player disturb and terrorize a player which want to play.

No problem when a player go to enemy territory and playing but everyone know this is not truth, the story is not about this.




AFK cloaking is a valid form of psycological warfare. It's clearly working on you P

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Ribikoka
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#150 - 2012-06-15 07:12:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Ribikoka
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Tiger's Spirit wrote:
Jack Carrigan wrote:
No one wants the OP's two cents, so please keep the change. And while on that, please, stop letting your mind wander, it's far too little to be out on its own.

Delayed Local like in WHS, or just removed cloaked ships from Local.

Solves the problem.



No way. No problems solved. You solution just give more overpowered advantages for cloaking fags.

And other thing the main problem it is, AFK players terrorizing pilots who plays.
This is a crap rule. Someone just log in and went to work or sleeping etc when he is not at the computer but sitting in cloak, but the other pilot don't know he is active or not, so an AFK player disturb and terrorize a player which want to play.

No problem when a player go to enemy territory and playing but everyone know this is not truth, the story is not about this.




AFK cloaking is a valid form of psycological warfare. It's clearly working on you P



So we just turned back to truth.

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#151 - 2012-06-15 13:43:49 UTC
Ribikoka wrote:
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
TravelBuoy wrote:
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
Sigh, you're still not getting it. AFK players are a threat to no one, there is nothing broken with the mechanics surrounding AFK players (cloaked, docked, whatever), there is no need to counter them. A bad mechanic would be one that instantly tells everyone that a player is actively doing something (which these tags would do) because it... it just bloody is. If you want to know if someone is active in your system, get off your arse and start scanning, setting up bubbles and other traps. You already have an immensely powerful tool that instantly tells you the second someone enters your system, exactly how many people are in your system, etc. I can't comprehend wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself.


You still talking craps.

"wanting to make the game even EASIER for yourself."
This is you. You want cloaking without risk.

Read what said those players who know the truth.

"Tell to me. Do you know who cloaking and waiting you at anomaly in cloak or just went to AFK ? No, you don't know.
If you are alone in system with a cloaker you will go farming ? If you have brain, you won't go. So, an AFK cloaker can disturb and terrorize active players who want to play."

"Cloaky reds in system, how to make life harder for them.

AFK CLOAKED SHIPS need a timer. When timer runs, they get kicked.
SImple as that.

Now, go complain your cloaky griefing ship should be able to sit shiva for 2+ hours not moving, and explain WHY?
If cloaky griefer wants to play, all he needs to do is find a target in a reasonable time and kill it. How hard is that?

OH, wai... cloaky griefer is afraid to die and hiding in a ship with no guns. Why support that?"

"Just when i was in Khanid low sec (three lvl4 agents was there). In the first day, the local was 38. I just got some kills and two weeks later the local decreased to 12.
Four weeks later the local decreased to 3. Most of time i was there in AFK. Sometimes i just dropped out some cheap scanner probes, but i didn't scan and mission runners docked up instantly. Probes in space :P
This is the real AFK terror. Enemy players dont know the status of AFK player, they dont know ambush when starting. Not all pilots playing in same time. Sometimes easy to catch one or two peoples there, who do a mistake. Sometimes they want to make a trap or something to kill cloakers, but against smart pilots who has intel or using a spies, that's useless thing and experienced AFK cloaked player uncatchable.
But the AFK terror is working, i used this tactic many times with successful. Everytime where i was in AFK cloak, activities on local drastically decreased after few days.
So, dont tell me, AFK cloakers does not have effect on active players."

"Just a question. The AFK tag is dangerous for any player ? No
The AFK tag changing the game mechanics ? No

"Everyone knows why would be disturb the AFK tag some cloaky fags, who lying in this topic "I'm AFK at enemy systems and i cant kill anyone when i'm AFK", because they would be lost the chances to terrorizing active players in AFK."

This!!! The AFK cloaking just evasion and lying.


An AFK cloaked pilot cannot "terrorize" anyone. If you terrorize YOURSELF because you see someone afk in your system thats your problem, mate.

I do have a solution to all your woes, however: remove local from nullsec. Lol
You won't see those meany head cloakers any more and can mine until your hearts content


You lying again. Nobody dont know who afk or not in system.
That's why can terrorize a cloaker the active players. So if he cant terrorize anyone, you wont cry about AFK tag.
But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP


I can assure you nothing I have said has been a fabrication, the accusation leaves me crestfallen.

As far as "terrorizing" goes... an AFK player cannot terrorise anyone, in fact the nature of their being prevents them from doing anything at all! If you feel "terrorized" that is a result of your own mental state, and CCP should not have to invent mechanics to coddle your damaged psyche.

If you don't like that red/neutral in system with you, then go to another system. Or get a fleet together defend against him if he should make a move. Or ignore him. As the saying goes, HTFU.

I am absolutely against AFK tags because you do not need, nor deserve, even more detailed information about what potential enemies are up to. You must work for it, or make do without.

Anti-cloaker tears fuel my cloaking device, thats why it is seemingly infinite.
Arduemont
The State of War.
#152 - 2012-06-15 15:03:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Arduemont
There is almost no point in arguing with Rib or TravelBouy (if they're not both the same person. They do seem to post the same agenda in the same threads and quote each other to say how good each other's logic is, even though no one could possibly say that their logic is logical at all).

They don't read what you write, and if they do, they don't understand it. Even if they do happen by some miracle to understand it, their reply will simply be a repeat of something they have already said, which is probably unintelligible anyway. Their posts don't add anything to any of the topics they post in, and they never use any obvious counter arguments (they just repeat their opinion that such and such idea is good/bad with little to no objective reasoning).

Also, if either of you are reading this (or you are reading this with either account, if you both happen to be the same person, which I am starting to suspect). Then address the problems with both ideas before you continue to repeat yourselves.

Quote:
Afk tags wont fix anything, because alot of afk cloakies looking to kill people will sit in an anomaly waiting for someone stupid to turn up and then kill them. It will say they are afk but they can still see when you turn up. If your running an anomaly that a cloaky went afk in you will still get no warning before they attack you, because they wont be "not-afk" until they move the mouse to uncloak and attack you. Also you could just jam something in the keyboard and the afk tag wont show up.

Not only that but the AFK tag will cause problems. Suicide ganking in highsec will become easier, for example. "That freighter who is autopiloting is also afk, easy target" or "That Hulk pilot is afk, he'll never see us coming". If you want to support these kind of changes then go ahead, but you wont get my support. It also detracts from info-gathering and the normal tactics associated with PvP. If someone is looking for fights in null, sees a system with one person in space on the map, and jump into that system to see 12 people in local, they will wonder if they can pull off a kill without people turning up to support them. With an AFK tag they will instantly see the other 11 arn't going to come to the person in space's aid.

Also, it just doesn't make sence to have afk tags from a lore perspective. Gates control local chat, the information is given out by them. How exactly do you justify a gate knowing whether the pilot of a ship in local is paying attention? Answer is, you dont, because you can't.

Afk cloakies have never been a problem to me, because we have always had systems in place to deal with them. If you cant deal with them, then you shouldn't be where the AFK cloakies are. Also, I am getting fed up with people replying to my posts without reading what I have written or putting together sensible arguements. Please think before you hate, thank you.


Read it and if you have nothing to say counter to the above, admit you are wrong and that AFK tags and logging people out are terrible ideas. I don't even expect you to abandon the idea that cloaky afkers are bad. I myself am neither for or against the statement that AFK cloakies are bad for game-play. But I can see, clear as day, that neither of these two suggestions will work. And everyone (apart from you two and your alts (or just you and your alts)) can see the same.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

Ribikoka
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#153 - 2012-06-15 18:56:14 UTC
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
where is the answer?


But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP
Ta-Dam
#154 - 2012-06-15 19:07:03 UTC
Ribikoka wrote:
+1
Just i said. It's time to create something what is should be change this bad game mechanic where a cloaker can hide in enemy system and can went out from his PC, 23 hours time long, without risk.

Need solution for handling this. Capacitor useage for cloak, or fuel usage. Counter ship (seek and destroy) or AFK tag.


Agreed
Arduemont
The State of War.
#155 - 2012-06-15 19:14:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Arduemont
Ta-Dam wrote:


Agreed


Alt post, please ignore.

Ribikoka wrote:
But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP


You repeat this statement over and over. I dont think anyone knows what it means. If you mean "Why is having an AFK tag, a bad thing?", then refer to my last post. I have answered this question extensively three or so times already in this thread alone. So have many others.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

Ribikoka
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#156 - 2012-06-15 19:40:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Ribikoka
Arduemont wrote:
Ta-Dam wrote:


Agreed


Alt post, please ignore.

Ribikoka wrote:
But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP


You repeat this statement over and over. I dont think anyone knows what it means. If you mean "Why is having an AFK tag, a bad thing?", then refer to my last post. I have answered this question extensively three or so times already in this thread alone. So have many others.



Lol u are a real idiot. :D
Everyone alt who not saying your idiotism or just you posting here in alts but i stil didn't get answer from your alt.

"But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP"
Untouchable Heart
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#157 - 2012-06-15 19:46:17 UTC
Ta-Dam wrote:
Ribikoka wrote:
+1
Just i said. It's time to create something what is should be change this bad game mechanic where a cloaker can hide in enemy system and can went out from his PC, 23 hours time long, without risk.

Need solution for handling this. Capacitor useage for cloak, or fuel usage. Counter ship (seek and destroy) or AFK tag.


Agreed



Interesting ideas that may help make to life harder for cloakers.
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#158 - 2012-06-16 20:18:27 UTC
Ribikoka wrote:
Arduemont wrote:
Ta-Dam wrote:


Agreed


Alt post, please ignore.

Ribikoka wrote:
But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP


You repeat this statement over and over. I dont think anyone knows what it means. If you mean "Why is having an AFK tag, a bad thing?", then refer to my last post. I have answered this question extensively three or so times already in this thread alone. So have many others.



Lol u are a real idiot. :D
Everyone alt who not saying your idiotism or just you posting here in alts but i stil didn't get answer from your alt.

"But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP"


I believe several people have already addressed how having an AFK tag would be detrimental, you are just copy-pasting the same poorly worded question and resorting to ad hominem instead of responding to any points they make.
TravelBuoy
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#159 - 2012-06-17 06:40:20 UTC
Ta-Dam wrote:

Just i said. It's time to create something what is should be change this bad game mechanic where a cloaker can hide in enemy system and can went out from his PC, 23 hours time long, without risk.

Need solution for handling this. Capacitor useage for cloak, or fuel usage. Counter ship (seek and destroy) or AFK tag.



Supported.
Ribikoka
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#160 - 2012-06-19 08:38:48 UTC
TheGunslinger42 wrote:
I believe several people have already addressed how having an AFK tag would be detrimental, you are just copy-pasting the same poorly worded question and resorting to ad hominem instead of responding to any points they make.



"hominem instead of responding to any points they make"

This is the best part of your post, maybe this is you why didn't answer for this question: "
"But tell to me why disturb afk tag an afk player who not at the computer ? :PPP""

Try it again.