These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

Best ship for Sansha's?

Author
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#1 - 2015-10-22 23:13:37 UTC
Currently im using a VNI, around 500 dps and well i can do fine Ports and forsaken hubs, but once i go to 8/10 complex it just takes to long... basically wondering what should be my next step?

Here is the fit that im using:

[Vexor Navy Issue, Super Miguel's Vexor Navy Issue import 6]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Field II
Large Shield Extender II

Drone Link Augmentor I
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Imperial Navy Praetor x5


Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2015-10-22 23:16:32 UTC
Super Veliz wrote:
Currently im using a VNI, around 500 dps and well i can do fine Ports and forsaken hubs, but once i go to 8/10 complex it just takes to long... basically wondering what should be my next step?

Here is the fit that im using:

[Vexor Navy Issue, Super Miguel's Vexor Navy Issue import 6]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Field II
Large Shield Extender II

Drone Link Augmentor I
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Imperial Navy Praetor x5




That 4th DDA is doing almost nothing.

Have you thought about skilling up for an Ishtar ?
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#3 - 2015-10-22 23:24:05 UTC
Hasikan Miallok wrote:


That 4th DDA is doing almost nothing.

Have you thought about skilling up for an Ishtar ?


Yes im basically between an ishtar, or a rattlesnake, loki, dominix.. not sure where to go from here
Paranoid Loyd
#4 - 2015-10-22 23:31:09 UTC
Ishtar>Domi>Rattlesnake

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#5 - 2015-10-22 23:34:08 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Ishtar>Domi>Rattlesnake


can you post a ratting fit for the ishtar?

it just seems like the rattlesnake has alot more dps potential easy to get to 1000dps but ishtar can barely hit 700
Sheeth Athonille
Rabid Dogz Mining
#6 - 2015-10-22 23:34:49 UTC
Against Sansha I'd recommend an armor tank. I personally enjoyed using a domi in Sansha space, though I'd imagine an ishtar would also be a good choice.
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#7 - 2015-10-22 23:49:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Super Veliz
how about loki they any good? better worst than ishtar?


Like a Dominix fit like this only does 347 dps instead of 506 that i get with the VNI

[Dominix, Dominix are dumb]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Large Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script
Large Micro Jump Drive
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script

Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Imperial Navy Praetor x5
Tohkat Sinawi
Sinawi Exploration Corp
#8 - 2015-10-23 00:07:03 UTC
6x DDA? Really?
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#9 - 2015-10-23 01:01:11 UTC
Tohkat Sinawi wrote:
6x DDA? Really?


Just putting an example out of a fit
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#10 - 2015-10-23 02:54:48 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Ishtar>Domi>Rattlesnake


Can you post a Dominix fit that makes it better than the rattlesnake?
Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2015-10-23 03:29:18 UTC
Super Veliz wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Ishtar>Domi>Rattlesnake


Can you post a Dominix fit that makes it better than the rattlesnake?


1) Generic T2 Domi caps out about 600 to 800 DPS depending on drones but the damage application is exceptional due to the hull bonuses to range and tracking. If you want more DPS than that you need a Navy Domi and some large turrets as well as the drones but you lose those hull bonuses.

2) Rattlesnake can get up to 1800 DPS but only 700 or so is from drones the rest is torpedoes. plus depending on fit it sometimes has trouble applying that 1800 to anything smaller than a small moon :D


With regard to the fit above some generic comments:

Drone Damage Amplifier II
- more than 3 is stupid - just put 3 DDA in lows plus tank or the new drone modules
Drone Link Augmentor II - 6 gives you 200km or so drone control range ? really ? stick to four of those stick a tractor or remote rep module or cloak in the spare slots
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script you can probably add one or two more of these but use tracking scripts
Large Capacitor Control Circuit three ? what for? what is going to use all that cap?




Demerius Xenocratus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-10-23 03:55:26 UTC
Super Veliz wrote:
how about loki they any good? better worst than ishtar?


Like a Dominix fit like this only does 347 dps instead of 506 that i get with the VNI

[Dominix, Dominix are dumb]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Large Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script
Large Micro Jump Drive
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script

Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Imperial Navy Praetor x5


Fix your drone skills.
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#13 - 2015-10-23 04:50:16 UTC
agree that dominix fit sucks, but it was something i got from google.
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#14 - 2015-10-23 05:20:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Super Veliz
after playing a bit with my VNI i got this: (560DPS) not sure if geckos are better than Imperial Navy Praetor for sansha


[Vexor Navy Issue, Super Miguel's Vexor Navy Issue import 7]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Field II
Large Shield Extender II

Drone Link Augmentor I
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Gecko x2
Imperial Navy Praetor x1
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#15 - 2015-10-23 09:03:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Anize Oramara
Typhoon fleet or rattlesnake is your two best options. Cruise missiles and sentries. On the rattlesnake use thermal missiles because of the bonus, they'll outperform EM missiles. You should be getting just over 1k dps on either even with just T1 launchers and faction drones. Range you'll be looking at around 75km so use a MJD. Don't need a ton of tank at that range but fit a standard 3 module tank(xl shield booster + EM and therm resist) with maybe an EM rig. Use a rigor and flare rig and mount a TP and some omnidirectionals for range for the curators.

The fleet phoon you can armor tank too if you wanted. Use a reactive armor hardener.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Estella Osoka
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2015-10-23 14:01:13 UTC
I believe this is still viable.

[Ishtar, anom]

Shield Power Relay II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Pithum A-Type EM Ward Amplifier
100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Prototype Cloaking Device I
Small Tractor Beam II
Small Remote Armor Repairer II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher, Sisters Core Scanner Probe

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II
Medium Core Defense Field Purger II


Ogre II x5 = 797dps

or

Gecko x2
Hammerhead II x2 = 829 dps
Hobgoblin II x1

The above dps is with all 5s.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#17 - 2015-10-23 14:47:35 UTC
An alternative to the cruise+sentries would be HML + Heavy drones. You'd need more tank though and won't be as safe as the sentry option.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2015-10-23 15:40:01 UTC
Tohkat Sinawi wrote:
6x DDA? Really?


if in doubt max it out Lol

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Garrett Osinov
Doomheim
#19 - 2015-10-23 16:00:46 UTC
Try Gila...
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#20 - 2015-10-23 16:11:59 UTC
Gila maxes out at around 800dps with all V but they are removing one low slot from it come december.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

123Next page