These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

I’m Cagali², and I’m Running for CSM X.

First post
Author
furb
Sleeper Slumber Party
#41 - 2015-01-15 15:21:40 UTC
+1
Random Interrupt
Nasty-Boyz
Templis CALSF
#42 - 2015-01-15 16:16:15 UTC
Cagali is one of the most genuine people I've ever met. What he says in his post is the real deal.

Player retention is probably Eve's greatest failing and if anyone can sort it out (without ruining the parts of Eve that make it great) it's Cagali.
Hank Hermes
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2015-01-15 16:27:16 UTC
+1

And, as many have said before me, best "do not reply to this mail" lines ever.
Fragic Amatin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2015-01-15 16:34:51 UTC
+1 good luck
Barandis Alarion
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#45 - 2015-01-15 17:00:13 UTC
+1
Cojon Zero Vyvorant
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2015-01-15 17:20:42 UTC
+1
Current Habit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2015-01-15 17:36:51 UTC
Another 0.0 representative, this time with even less of a clue than usual. Yay!
Scott Ormands
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#48 - 2015-01-15 17:37:47 UTC
Fully behind him, definitely at the top of my ballot.

+1
Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#49 - 2015-01-15 17:41:17 UTC
Good luck, Cagi. I think you will do a fine job.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Non Nie Sarvesh
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#50 - 2015-01-15 17:44:33 UTC
+1 Cagali stands for the Newbie in all of us

If only Cagali has been there when I tried Eve the 1st, and 2nd times.
Thankfully I found BNI and the amazing Cagali the third time.

This man and his plans will be one of the best revenue earners for this game - listen to him CCP please
Feser One
Forge Heavy Shipyards
#51 - 2015-01-15 19:20:35 UTC
+1 you sexy man you!
Cagali Cagali
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#52 - 2015-01-15 21:24:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Cagali Cagali
Current Habit wrote:
Another 0.0 representative, this time with even less of a clue than usual. Yay!


In sorry you feel that way : because i don't represent 0.0, i represent newbies. High, low, null, and W
I must disagree with you that I'm clueless. I may not be the most knowledgeable candidate, but I get by. Thanks for the effort it took to reply.

Edit: because i actually DO represent newbies.
Bisu Deckryder
Definitely Not Cloaked LLC
#53 - 2015-01-15 22:28:32 UTC
So cagali how are you going to differentiate from Matias as a guy with a lot of stuff other than eve going on who gets elected and then doesn't do anything on the csm? Because right now I can't justify voting for you.
Kraig Gaterau
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#54 - 2015-01-15 23:32:51 UTC
+1 Got my vote!
Cagali Cagali
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#55 - 2015-01-16 03:50:45 UTC
Bisu Deckryder wrote:
So cagali how are you going to differentiate from Matias as a guy with a lot of stuff other than eve going on who gets elected and then doesn't do anything on the csm? Because right now I can't justify voting for you.


Thanks for the question, bisu. Im glad you ask. As much as i respect Matias' vision, he was utterly unable to reconcile his RL work/life and Eve balance. I've been active in the Brave community for two years straight.

I hope i can convince you of that.
nGR RDNx
Beta Crucis
Endeavour.
#56 - 2015-01-16 05:25:10 UTC
I met this gentleman at EVE Down Under 2014 and think he will make a great representative on the CSM.

+1

RD

EVE Down Under - www.evedownunder.com - AUTZ = Best TZ

Nicolai Serkanner
Incredible.
Brave Collective
#57 - 2015-01-16 12:23:30 UTC
Cagali is one of those people I truly call "friend" in Eve. Go get them! You have my vote.
Shei Bushaava
Strategic Exploration and Development Corp
Silent Company
#58 - 2015-01-16 15:08:16 UTC
+1
Jenshae Chiroptera
#59 - 2015-01-16 16:40:17 UTC
Wrik Hoover wrote:
Bam Stroker wrote:
This man blew everyone away at EDU, me included, and will do a great job. He's an awesome guy who needs to be on the CSM!
+1
where do your loyalities lie
Taking this seriously, rather than as a joke.

First and foremost, CSM loyalties should be to EVE, the game, the entire community.
It is why I am taking the stupid approach and not making an active effort to drum up support within my coalition. Thread here, a link to someone complaining about something I address, yes but I am not spamming or mailing away like crazy or anything. In other words natural discussion because of where I am.

-> Trying to reach out to everyone, a complete cross section of EVE.
Example: mailing a tiny 6 man corps that were ganked in 0.8 systems and such. Very futile, they probably quit after that.

That people are getting in simply because they are being put forward as representatives of alliances and coalitions concerns me greatly..

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Jayne Fillon
#60 - 2015-01-16 16:50:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Jayne Fillon
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Wrik Hoover wrote:
Bam Stroker wrote:
This man blew everyone away at EDU, me included, and will do a great job. He's an awesome guy who needs to be on the CSM!
+1
where do your loyalities lie
Taking this seriously, rather than as a joke.

First and foremost, CSM loyalties should be to EVE, the game, the entire community.
It is why I am taking the stupid approach and not making an active effort to drum up support within my coalition. Thread here, a link to someone complaining about something I address, yes but I am not spamming or mailing away like crazy or anything. In other words natural discussion because of where I am.

-> Trying to reach out to everyone, a complete cross section of EVE.
Example: mailing a tiny 6 man corps that were ganked in 0.8 systems and such. Very futile, they probably quit after that.

That people are getting in simply because they are being put forward as representatives of alliances and coalitions concerns me greatly..
Not to be an ass, but a small corp's need for representation is neither equal to nor more important than the right for a massive coalition to have CSM representation. That's representation by population, and it's democratic. Furthermore, simply by being associated with an alliance or coalition does not invalidate your own credentials nor does it hinder your ability to represent players on the CSM. We've seen some of the best CSM members in recent history hail from these coalitions.

TL;DR - check yourself

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.