These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Pursuit of Happiness - Merc Services

First post
Author
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#441 - 2014-09-14 04:17:40 UTC
I undocked today and put effort into acquiring more kills for the murderboard.

1. 2 ishtars got my vigi into 5% armor
2. Tried to get a revenge kill on a few t3's but they were scared
3. Ran 5000 locater agents to find wt mercs. Nothing in space.
4. Recruited a few cool guys into the alliance
5. Tried to kill Seraph IX Basarab again

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#442 - 2014-09-14 13:54:17 UTC
Exodus. are always willing to help you with that problem Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Judas Lonestar
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#443 - 2014-09-14 22:07:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Judas Lonestar
My new favorite people.

Pursuit of Happiness.

I confess I was a bit hesitant to hire mercs. But we hired them anyway to keep some pressure on in high sec while we deal with some cockroaches in W space. Day 1 they've already sunk near a bil in ships for us.

Take my money you beautiful murdering bastards. TAKE MY MONEY!
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#444 - 2014-09-15 01:11:33 UTC
Highlight for today:

Today we came across an unusual gang that was accompanied by a very interesting breed of a T3. After a short scuffle our scientists classified this rare specimen of a Loki as a 100mn AB vessel. We were lured in by this unnatural phenomenon but quickly left in dead-space by its 4,900 m/s pace. Sadly the tools we brought to work today were not applicable.

No less than 1 hour later one of my UAV drones picked up the mysterious Loki's scent in a popular star system called Perimeter. Of course the red unicorn was not alone but my blood lust was true as I promised myself that SOMETHING was going to die.

Move 1: I warped to station
Move 2: They aggressed
Move 3: I had zero cap
Move 4: Top Secret
Move 5: Our Top Secret Ship warped in
Move 6: I had no more neuts on me but was webbed
Move 7: Our 2nd Top Secret Ship warped in
Move 8: I was able to dual web the Loki
Move 9: We looted 550 mil

Body 1
Body 2


Who I thank?

Nicolas Quasar
Antony Koss
EvaCuna
Marpalog

Why?

I respect the effort to come to highsec and fight against the mercs that have your alliance war decced. Yes you are outnumbered in our space but in time you will figure which alliances to fight and which to run from. There are plenty of kills to be had as I assure you any other merc alliance would have failed against your fleet composition. Much respect!

@ Judas, Thank you for the kind words! We try our best to please the ones that put bread on our table.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

culo duro
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#445 - 2014-09-15 10:20:29 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
WOT


I need to randomly login more often...
I login to TS & Zeus is like Culo we need Redacted come to Redacted now.

I've starting blogging http://www.epvpc.blogspot.comĀ 

Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#446 - 2014-09-15 11:17:21 UTC
Zeus likes writting novels. Lol

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

GenghisKaun
Ent0urage
The Pursuit of Happiness
#447 - 2014-09-15 14:33:47 UTC
Creating content one stream at a time. Come laugh with/at us.
Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#448 - 2014-09-15 16:34:20 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Highlight for today:

Today we came across an unusual gang that was accompanied by a very interesting breed of a T3. After a short scuffle our scientists classified this rare specimen of a Loki as a 100mn AB vessel. We were lured in by this unnatural phenomenon but quickly left in dead-space by its 4,900 m/s pace. Sadly the tools we brought to work today were not applicable.

No less than 1 hour later one of my UAV drones picked up the mysterious Loki's scent in a popular star system called Perimeter. Of course the red unicorn was not alone but my blood lust was true as I promised myself that SOMETHING was going to die.

Move 1: I warped to station
Move 2: They aggressed
Move 3: I had zero cap
Move 4: Top Secret
Move 5: Our Top Secret Ship warped in
Move 6: I had no more neuts on me but was webbed
Move 7: Our 2nd Top Secret Ship warped in
Move 8: I was able to dual web the Loki
Move 9: We looted 550 mil

Body 1
Body 2


Who I thank?

Nicolas Quasar
Antony Koss
EvaCuna
Marpalog

Why?

I respect the effort to come to highsec and fight against the mercs that have your alliance war decced. Yes you are outnumbered in our space but in time you will figure which alliances to fight and which to run from. There are plenty of kills to be had as I assure you any other merc alliance would have failed against your fleet composition. Much respect!

@ Judas, Thank you for the kind words! We try our best to please the ones that put bread on our table.



Basically they were flying fancy **** with out a purchase of a premium content pack from PoH, so we spred their butt cheeks a bit.

Buy your premium content pack today!

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#449 - 2014-09-16 16:03:41 UTC
So, have you heard? PoH is the word, hire us today and have your enemies fleeing like the birds.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

ShamedOne
Victory or Whatever
Pen Is Out
#450 - 2014-09-17 01:41:54 UTC
I was at my lowest point, violated, decimated, and these men brought me up. Made me a man again. Join these guys and become a man today. I did. You should. Big smile
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#451 - 2014-09-17 10:04:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Saeger1737
Price of overconfidence....

Mach, 1 of 3
Who are you hiring?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#452 - 2014-09-17 10:27:07 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Price of overconfidence....

Mach, 1 of 3
Who are you hiring?



One thing is for sure.. with 3 times in a single day that dude gonna need to hire a psychologist

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#453 - 2014-09-17 18:19:48 UTC
ShamedOne wrote:
I was at my lowest point, violated ... and these men ...Made me a man again. Join these guys and become a man today. I did. You should. Big smile

How was the surgery?
ShamedOne
Victory or Whatever
Pen Is Out
#454 - 2014-09-18 05:59:43 UTC
Killed a few unintelligent interceptors in Jita today, yeah lets orbit a Eos at 1000, what could possibly go wrong, right? Bear
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#455 - 2014-09-18 22:23:16 UTC
Hire PoH, we are destroying your enemies one mach at a time.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#456 - 2014-09-19 06:50:34 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
[One thing is for sure.. with 3 times in a single day that dude gonna need to hire a psychologist
Ohhh ooooo .... don't mention any real life connections...... THEY are watching you ShockedBlink

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#457 - 2014-09-19 09:49:47 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
[One thing is for sure.. with 3 times in a single day that dude gonna need to hire a psychologist
Ohhh ooooo .... don't mention any real life connections...... THEY are watching you ShockedBlink



I am sure there must be some Psychologist playing eve that would chat a while with a suffering character for a plex :P

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Muadd Dibb
Eis Piraten
#458 - 2014-09-19 11:17:30 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
[One thing is for sure.. with 3 times in a single day that dude gonna need to hire a psychologist
Ohhh ooooo .... don't mention any real life connections...... THEY are watching you ShockedBlink



I am sure there must be some Psychologist playing eve that would chat a while with a suffering character for a plex :P


I would do that.

I would calm his fears and get him to undock another 3 Big smile
Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#459 - 2014-09-19 13:31:21 UTC
Muadd Dibb wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
[One thing is for sure.. with 3 times in a single day that dude gonna need to hire a psychologist
Ohhh ooooo .... don't mention any real life connections...... THEY are watching you ShockedBlink



I am sure there must be some Psychologist playing eve that would chat a while with a suffering character for a plex :P


I would do that.

I would calm his fears and get him to undock another 3 Big smile

Everything is fine, relax, it's only pixels, you can undock again. [Warm Friendly Smile]
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#460 - 2014-09-19 14:37:09 UTC
Muadd Dibb wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
[One thing is for sure.. with 3 times in a single day that dude gonna need to hire a psychologist
Ohhh ooooo .... don't mention any real life connections...... THEY are watching you ShockedBlink



I am sure there must be some Psychologist playing eve that would chat a while with a suffering character for a plex :P


I would do that.

I would calm his fears and get him to undock another 3 Big smile



Remember to ask for payment in advance for the session...

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"