These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Grim Hood
Surreptitious Technologies
Shadow Ultimatum
#841 - 2014-07-31 15:24:38 UTC
Sibyyl

Dem freckles! <3
Riyria Twinpeaks
Perkone
Caldari State
#842 - 2014-07-31 17:07:20 UTC
Grim Hood wrote:
Sibyyl

Dem freckles! <3


Agreed!
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#843 - 2014-07-31 17:31:47 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Alice and Mizihir.

I'd like the pair in stockings for Christmas please Santa.

I've been good this year so pretty plz.

Just need a pair of Saki and Miz corpses, a sewing kit, and some lightning and we can make this happen.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#844 - 2014-07-31 17:39:20 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Alice and Mizihir.

I'd like the pair in stockings for Christmas please Santa.

I've been good this year so pretty plz.

Just need a pair of Saki and Miz corpses, a sewing kit, and some lightning and we can make this happen.


Ohh dear.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

CCP Falcon
#845 - 2014-07-31 17:40:33 UTC
Riyria Twinpeaks wrote:
Agreed!

Hi... [img]http://www.hogwartslive.com/images/emoticons/drool.gif[/img]

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#846 - 2014-07-31 17:47:23 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Riyria Twinpeaks wrote:
Agreed!

Hi... [img]http://www.hogwartslive.com/images/emoticons/drool.gif[/img]


I think the Falcon jammed himself.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#847 - 2014-07-31 17:53:45 UTC
^^did not notice the animated emote before. The Falcon can do many magical things with forum codes..

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Grim Hood
Surreptitious Technologies
Shadow Ultimatum
#848 - 2014-07-31 18:03:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Grim Hood
*SHAKES FIST AT FALCON*

(The ship, not CCP Falcon)

Bad memories.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#849 - 2014-07-31 18:05:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
CCP Falcon wrote:
Riyria Twinpeaks wrote:
Agreed!

Hi... [img]http://www.hogwartslive.com/images/emoticons/drool.gif[/img]


So let's see if I can do devhax, too:

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/318/3/0/crystal_glomp_gif1__by_weapons_expert_cool-d6u810q.gif[/img]

edit:

Nope

So what kind of sorcery is this, Falcon????

I demand to know!!

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#850 - 2014-07-31 18:26:24 UTC
I think that we are being taunted with secret forum featuresP

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#851 - 2014-07-31 18:32:36 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
I think that we are being taunted with secret forum featuresP


So, could this be a hint that the next expansion will focus on improving the forums instead of sov and POS mechanics?

:iamokwiththis:

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#852 - 2014-07-31 18:47:33 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:
I think that we are being taunted with secret forum featuresP


So, could this be a hint that the next expansion will focus on improving the forums instead of sov and POS mechanics?

:iamokwiththis:


The forums are the EVE endgame after all.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#853 - 2014-07-31 18:48:31 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:
I think that we are being taunted with secret forum featuresP


So, could this be a hint that the next expansion will focus on improving the forums instead of sov and POS mechanics?

:iamokwiththis:


The forums are the EVE endgame after all.
...and no-one can complain on the forums about an expansion that improves the forums themselves! Genius CCP move...

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#854 - 2014-07-31 19:56:30 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
The forums are the EVE endgame after all.

I'm having this quote tattooed on my lower back.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#855 - 2014-07-31 20:02:19 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
The forums are the EVE endgame after all.

I'm having this quote tattooed on my lower back.


Me too.
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#856 - 2014-07-31 21:17:08 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
The forums are the EVE endgame after all.

I'm having this quote tattooed on my lower back.



Right above your "Property of Erica Dusette" tattoo?

Wait, you don't know about that? Whoops.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Amber Hills
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#857 - 2014-08-01 03:37:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Amber Hills
Mizhir wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:
I think that we are being taunted with secret forum featuresP


So, could this be a hint that the next expansion will focus on improving the forums instead of sov and POS mechanics?

:iamokwiththis:


The forums are the EVE endgame after all.

That's why Eve is great... You can play the end game the moment you sign up.

Dev Hax only... TTP is extremely low I'm guessing.
Kalishka Ashkulf
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#858 - 2014-08-01 07:55:51 UTC
Derrick Miles wrote:
Kalishka Ashkulf wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:



Decided to add my mug into the frey. Let's see how I compare Big smile

Gotta admit that's the first thing I did.


Tbh, it's kinda fun seeing some of the submissions.

Hey, you got a win, Gz Big smile

I'm on...two losses - 0 wins!!! I'm a sad panda..... P

Why, thank you, Thing!

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#859 - 2014-08-01 08:56:35 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
The forums are the EVE endgame after all.

I'm having this quote tattooed on my lower back.



Right above your "Property of Erica Dusette" tattoo?

Wait, you don't know about that? Whoops.

There's only one name written on my lil body.

And it ain't hers.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Riyria Twinpeaks
Perkone
Caldari State
#860 - 2014-08-01 09:32:29 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
[...]

There's only one name written on my lil body.

And it ain't hers.



I'm not curious at all.