These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

United Highsec Front ||| The 99 Percent ||| Fight Nullsec / Goons: Your place to organize.

Author
Xystance
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#101 - 2011-11-10 04:06:43 UTC
Ladie Harlot wrote:
Midori Tsu wrote:
Calling troll, 10/10.

I'm having a really hard time understanding why someone like Xystance suddenly decided to turn on his friends. From my time in TEST, he didn't seem like that kind of person.

So Xystance, whoever you are, do you have ANY proof to prove who you say you are? Because i remember hearing the Xystance quit eve 2 months ago.

lol you're in SirMolle's corp.


SmilingVagrant wrote:

Evolution
The Initiative.


Xystance wrote:

Those who cannot adapt become victims of Evolution.



THATS THE JOKE

Vote Dovinian for CSM 7. http://i.imgur.com/XxcuR.jpg www.dovibus.com

Midori Tsu
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#102 - 2011-11-10 10:25:42 UTC
Your avoiding the question, the corp I'm in has nothing to do with "Are you who you say you are".

Lykouleon wrote:
Midori Tsu wrote:
I'm having a really hard time understanding why someone like Xystance suddenly decided to turn on his friends.

You never flew with DBRB, did you?


I have.
Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#103 - 2011-11-10 10:39:44 UTC
I don't see how teaching carebears to fight is turning against the CFC. Isn't that one of the major sources of recruits that we get? Having said group attack goons would just be fun for goons, and good training for the carebears.

If you think this is in any way turning on TEST/CFC then you don't actually understand the organization, which is funny for someone who apparently lived there for a while

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#104 - 2011-11-10 11:08:22 UTC
I have no idea who Fatal Ascension are in terms of their culture and I am no diplomat by any means but for GoonWaffe at least and Dreddit and I would assume the core groups of some of our other allies the major source of recruits for our coalition comes from outside of this video game and from within our out of game communities. Can you do me a favor, Tallian Saotome, and tell me a little bit about the culture of your people? I will reciprocate with tales of my own. By talking and sharing stories we can work together to build a bridge between our two peoples that shall strengthen our bonds and allow us negotiate marriages that shall even further cement our alliance into the memory of nations.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Midori Tsu
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#105 - 2011-11-10 11:34:21 UTC
Tallian Saotome wrote:
I don't see how teaching carebears to fight is turning against the CFC. Isn't that one of the major sources of recruits that we get? Having said group attack goons would just be fun for goons, and good training for the carebears.

If you think this is in any way turning on TEST/CFC then you don't actually understand the organization, which is funny for someone who apparently lived there for a while


When things such as "But there's so much talk about "goonageddon" and "hitting them where it hurts"... you just don't have any idea. Yet." and in the other thread whoever owns Xystance says "I can't associate with these scrubs anymore." It leaves me to think that he is turning against the CFC.

And I don't understand TEST/CFC, thats true. I personally think that the majority of TEST and CFC all j4g scrubs who think they are cool and edgy.

I would take great satisfaction in seeing the CFC collapse, especially TEST.
JitaJane
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#106 - 2011-11-10 11:46:15 UTC
Soldarius wrote:
Infinimo, last time I checked, socialism is a left wing form of gov't, which puts them far across the political spectrum from fascism. Linkage

Lyris, I hope you will some day reconsider your voting habits, as if republicans had their way, there would not be a VA, and all disabled vets would simply have to make do with feelings of pride and patriotism while corporate overlords that keep them in power get fatter and richer.

btw, I am a vet.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Worlds-Smallest-Political-Quiz.PNG
More linkage. Ones bottom and a little to the left. the other's bottom and a little to the right. Change your map. Get a better pisture of the territory.

90% of of the time my posts are about something I actually find interesting and want to learn more about. Do not be alarmed.

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#107 - 2011-11-10 11:50:55 UTC
Midori Tsu wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:
I don't see how teaching carebears to fight is turning against the CFC. Isn't that one of the major sources of recruits that we get? Having said group attack goons would just be fun for goons, and good training for the carebears.

If you think this is in any way turning on TEST/CFC then you don't actually understand the organization, which is funny for someone who apparently lived there for a while


When things such as "But there's so much talk about "goonageddon" and "hitting them where it hurts"... you just don't have any idea. Yet." and in the other thread whoever owns Xystance says "I can't associate with these scrubs anymore." It leaves me to think that he is turning against the CFC.

And I don't understand TEST/CFC, thats true. I personally think that the majority of TEST and CFC all j4g scrubs who think they are cool and edgy.

I would take great satisfaction in seeing the CFC collapse, especially TEST.

True Story: "Hello space friend I am a Theta spy and a j4g pubbie moreover punctuation is a foreign concept for me and I am the worst poster on goonfleet dot com therefore you should probably deny this application," or something to its effect, has been the application text that I have submitted to every group I've joined.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#108 - 2011-11-10 11:52:34 UTC
JitaJane wrote:
Soldarius wrote:
Infinimo, last time I checked, socialism is a left wing form of gov't, which puts them far across the political spectrum from fascism. Linkage

Lyris, I hope you will some day reconsider your voting habits, as if republicans had their way, there would not be a VA, and all disabled vets would simply have to make do with feelings of pride and patriotism while corporate overlords that keep them in power get fatter and richer.

btw, I am a vet.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Worlds-Smallest-Political-Quiz.PNG
More linkage. Ones bottom and a little to the left. the other's bottom and a little to the right. Change your map. Get a better pisture of the territory.

If you really want to bend your brain then you might consider that "Liberal" in the academic definition is what most Americans mean when they use the word "Conservative".

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Hratli Smirks
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#109 - 2011-11-10 17:42:16 UTC
Hi Xystance

are you still letting other men sleep with your wife?
Angry Onions
Fast Eddy's X-ploding Diner
#110 - 2011-11-10 17:50:02 UTC
This shall be interesting to watch over the course of months provided that Xystance continues to follow through with this. I'm not sure if I support the Goons or this new alliance. Both have their +/- and it would be nice to see a new name out in 0.0 . Buuut.......Goons make laugh so incredibly hard so I'm really not sure on who I want to win this.

S H I T P O S T I N G

proxwar
Doomheim
#111 - 2011-11-10 19:24:36 UTC
If the timing was a little better with TEST's chribba bashing, this would have been the ideal time to test this new corp and its abilities had it had a few weeks practice.

I'd be tempted to join this endevour too, but, im still on the fence about its legitimacy....
thrulinn
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#112 - 2011-11-10 21:08:41 UTC
I been reading both threads, not overly sure what to think. I have thought about joining this, not because Goons are good/bad or what ever. Been a way for a wile so have no real opinion one way or the other, but more that this might be fun, and a change from running solo.
Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#113 - 2011-11-10 22:37:47 UTC
I like it. (' ')-b
"If."
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#114 - 2011-11-10 22:50:02 UTC
Hratli Smirks wrote:
Hi Xystance

are you still letting other men sleep with your wife?


Whoe whoe. What?
Xystance
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#115 - 2011-11-11 06:18:41 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:
Hratli Smirks wrote:
Hi Xystance

are you still letting other men sleep with your wife?


Whoe whoe. What?


I don't let anyone sleep with my wife.
She decides who she sleeps with, and I decide who I sleep with, and we communicate. Simple.

Vote Dovinian for CSM 7. http://i.imgur.com/XxcuR.jpg www.dovibus.com

Xystance
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#116 - 2011-11-11 06:20:26 UTC
proxwar wrote:
If the timing was a little better with TEST's chribba bashing, this would have been the ideal time to test this new corp and its abilities had it had a few weeks practice.

I'd be tempted to join this endevour too, but, im still on the fence about its legitimacy....


Listen, it's pretty clear we need someone to rally everyone.

TEST is serious about this deployment and I think I'm going to have to do one of my own.

I will FC, and if we have enough discipline (no not never bringing faction fit navy ravens) then we have a good chance.

Vote Dovinian for CSM 7. http://i.imgur.com/XxcuR.jpg www.dovibus.com

TheSchizo
Dios de Santo Corporation
#117 - 2011-11-11 10:19:06 UTC
Well, i cant say much about the full legitimacy of the project as its newborn. But i can confirm that ive gloriously lost a frigate in goonspace in the name of the front and that Xyst isnt the only one very capable of training one such as me. They also seem very serious about the project in the convs ive had on TS.
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#118 - 2011-11-11 10:41:03 UTC
Xystance wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:
Hratli Smirks wrote:
Hi Xystance

are you still letting other men sleep with your wife?


Whoe whoe. What?


I don't let anyone sleep with my wife.
She decides who she sleeps with, and I decide who I sleep with, and we communicate. Simple.

Nothing wrong with an open relationship.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

ps3ud0nym
Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society
United Federation of Conifers
#119 - 2011-11-13 11:40:45 UTC
Midori Tsu wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:
I don't see how teaching carebears to fight is turning against the CFC. Isn't that one of the major sources of recruits that we get? Having said group attack goons would just be fun for goons, and good training for the carebears.

If you think this is in any way turning on TEST/CFC then you don't actually understand the organization, which is funny for someone who apparently lived there for a while


When things such as "But there's so much talk about "goonageddon" and "hitting them where it hurts"... you just don't have any idea. Yet." and in the other thread whoever owns Xystance says "I can't associate with these scrubs anymore." It leaves me to think that he is turning against the CFC.

And I don't understand TEST/CFC, thats true. I personally think that the majority of TEST and CFC all j4g scrubs who think they are cool and edgy.

I would take great satisfaction in seeing the CFC collapse, especially TEST.


I always thought Broskis stayed together for life. I guess even they have a lower limit for your particular brand of odiousness. Yes, it is the real Xystance. He won at EVE and now is back. So is Gazinni for that matter.

cheers.
Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
The Revenant Order
#120 - 2011-11-13 14:52:36 UTC
This should be funny to watch.

Now where'd I put the beer and cigarettes?

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||