These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

United Highsec Front ||| The 99 Percent ||| Fight Nullsec / Goons: Your place to organize.

Author
Blawrf McTaggart
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#61 - 2011-11-08 23:43:04 UTC
Hesperus Vanderbeets wrote:
Hello spacefriend.


How might I be of assistance?


Hey Hesperus
Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2011-11-08 23:47:28 UTC
i am the 1% fuckin poor people kill you are selves

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Blawrf McTaggart
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#63 - 2011-11-08 23:49:16 UTC
why don't you go and lose an undisclosed sum over it
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#64 - 2011-11-08 23:50:36 UTC
Did you know that during the Stock Market Crash of 1929, only two people committed suicide by jumping out of building windows, and that one of them was an elderly woman who just happened to work at an investment firm as a secretary?

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#65 - 2011-11-08 23:55:24 UTC
Blawrf McTaggart wrote:
why don't you go and lose an undisclosed sum over it

hows your dilz?

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Blawrf McTaggart
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#66 - 2011-11-08 23:58:36 UTC
fine atm they won't cut off my foreskin until after christmas
Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#67 - 2011-11-09 00:00:11 UTC
Blawrf McTaggart wrote:
fine atm they won't cut off my ******** until after christmas

what do they do with it once theyve cut it off? do you keep it?

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#68 - 2011-11-09 00:02:50 UTC
Infinimo wrote:
i am the 1% fuckin poor people kill you are selves

Being a disabled military veteran in the United States is like living in a social democracy; I get free education, free health care, and a living stipend sufficient to keep me from having to work unless I feel like it. This allows me to not be at all concerned about having to have a job just to make ends meet, and I will never have to worry about working a job that I hate and yielding to concession after concession for fear that my terrible job might be revoked; because, in such an instance, the things that most working class people fear—bankruptcy due to medical bills, home foreclosure, and so on—simply cannot happen to me due to the fact that I have this huge social safety net. I am the sort of person that corporations likely do not want to exist en masse, because I can gladly just throw the finger up at unreasonable working conditions and move on to greener pastures without having to worry that I or my family might die for me having the gall to not pay fealty to my corporate overlords. I have no idea which percent I am, but I am actively trying to spread the message of how great my life is to students at local colleges, and at political rallies for local candidates, because I feel this is a message that goes beyond Internet spaceships. I mean, the same principle applies to EVE Online as well; but, in real life it can actually benefit you in such ways as affording you more time to play EVE Online without having to worry how you're going to feed your growing army of cats.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#69 - 2011-11-09 00:05:23 UTC
Lyris Nairn wrote:
Infinimo wrote:
i am the 1% fuckin poor people kill you are selves

Being a disabled military veteran in the United States is like living in a social democracy; I get free education, free health care, and a living stipend sufficient to keep me from having to work unless I feel like it. This allows me to not be at all concerned about having to have a job just to make ends meet, and I will never have to worry about working a job that I hate and yielding to concession after concession for fear that my terrible job might be revoked; because, in such an instance, the things that most working class people fear—bankruptcy due to medical bills, home foreclosure, and so on—simply cannot happen to me due to the fact that I have this huge social safety net. I am the sort of person that corporations likely do not want to exist en masse, because I can gladly just throw the finger up at unreasonable working conditions and move on to greener pastures without having to worry that I or my family might die for me having the gall to not pay fealty to my corporate overlords. I have no idea which percent I am, but I am actively trying to spread the message of how great my life is to students at local colleges, and at political rallies for local candidates, because I feel this is a message that goes beyond Internet spaceships. I mean, the same principle applies to EVE Online as well; but, in real life it can actually benefit you in such ways as affording you more time to play EVE Online without having to worry how you're going to feed your growing army of cats.

socialists are literally hit|er

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Blawrf McTaggart
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#70 - 2011-11-09 00:06:40 UTC
Infinimo wrote:
Blawrf McTaggart wrote:
fine atm they won't cut off my ******** until after christmas

what do they do with it once theyve cut it off? do you keep it?


i'm thinking about taking it home and making it into a hat for one of my garden gnomes
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#71 - 2011-11-09 00:08:50 UTC
Infinimo wrote:
Lyris Nairn wrote:
Infinimo wrote:
i am the 1% fuckin poor people kill you are selves

Being a disabled military veteran in the United States is like living in a social democracy; I get free education, free health care, and a living stipend sufficient to keep me from having to work unless I feel like it. This allows me to not be at all concerned about having to have a job just to make ends meet, and I will never have to worry about working a job that I hate and yielding to concession after concession for fear that my terrible job might be revoked; because, in such an instance, the things that most working class people fear—bankruptcy due to medical bills, home foreclosure, and so on—simply cannot happen to me due to the fact that I have this huge social safety net. I am the sort of person that corporations likely do not want to exist en masse, because I can gladly just throw the finger up at unreasonable working conditions and move on to greener pastures without having to worry that I or my family might die for me having the gall to not pay fealty to my corporate overlords. I have no idea which percent I am, but I am actively trying to spread the message of how great my life is to students at local colleges, and at political rallies for local candidates, because I feel this is a message that goes beyond Internet spaceships. I mean, the same principle applies to EVE Online as well; but, in real life it can actually benefit you in such ways as affording you more time to play EVE Online without having to worry how you're going to feed your growing army of cats.

socialists are literally hit|er

I vote Republican, because they like to fund the Veterans Administration and otherwise support our military and veterans.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#72 - 2011-11-09 00:09:53 UTC
Blawrf McTaggart wrote:
Infinimo wrote:
Blawrf McTaggart wrote:
fine atm they won't cut off my ******** until after christmas

what do they do with it once theyve cut it off? do you keep it?


i'm thinking about taking it home and making it into a hat for one of my garden gnomes

Take pictures of this and post them in the thread on SA.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Blawrf McTaggart
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#73 - 2011-11-09 00:11:43 UTC
i'll outdo keyboard goop Twisted
Angel Violette
The Filthy Few
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#74 - 2011-11-09 00:39:23 UTC
Goons the new BoB ..

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, They don't see me coming: that's what you're missing.

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#75 - 2011-11-09 00:40:52 UTC
Angel Violette wrote:
Goons the new BoB ..

There are no goons!

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#76 - 2011-11-09 00:47:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Soldarius
Infinimo, last time I checked, socialism is a left wing form of gov't, which puts them far across the political spectrum from fascism. Linkage

Lyris, I hope you will some day reconsider your voting habits, as if republicans had their way, there would not be a VA, and all disabled vets would simply have to make do with feelings of pride and patriotism while corporate overlords that keep them in power get fatter and richer.

btw, I am a vet.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Xystance
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#77 - 2011-11-09 01:03:02 UTC
Lyris Nairn wrote:
Venus Vermillion wrote:
A lot of people joke about getting knocked all the way back to High Sec, but you really did it.
Congratulations on attempting to make it seem unironic.
Much like Prencleeve Grothsmore, you'll be back!

Is there some hidden drama behind this thread of which I am unaware? Are you leaking insider information that comes directly from the inebriated ramblings of a retired attorney? I need to know this vital information, and I believe that I am entitled to—and can in fact handle—the truth. What have you done to my kitten? Are you the reason she keeps staring blankly at my desk lamp? I want answers! I want the truth!


This is getting more esoteric by the minute.

Vote Dovinian for CSM 7. http://i.imgur.com/XxcuR.jpg www.dovibus.com

XIRUSPHERE
In Bacon We Trust
#78 - 2011-11-09 01:59:52 UTC  |  Edited by: XIRUSPHERE
The 99%? Why would you parody a group that's half trust fund babies, a quarter commie and socialist plants, and a quarter confused hipsters that collectively accomplish nothing. What?

Edit: All will be forgiven if you invade null spamming local with " THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE " then getting owned by the local authoritative figures.

The advantage of a bad memory is that one can enjoy the same good things for the first time several times.

One will rarely err if extreme actions be ascribed to vanity, ordinary actions to habit, and mean actions to fear.

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#79 - 2011-11-09 02:06:17 UTC
Lyris Nairn wrote:
Angel Violette wrote:
Goons the new BoB ..

There are no goons!

There's no BoB either!

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#80 - 2011-11-09 02:06:54 UTC
XIRUSPHERE wrote:
The 99%? Why would you parody a group that's half trust fund babies, a quarter commie and socialist plants, and a quarter confused hipsters that collectively accomplish nothing. What?

Edit: All will be forgiven if you invade null spamming local with " THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE " then getting owned by the local authoritative figures.

Fox News viewer spotted

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.