These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Live Events Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

calling on all caldari patriots

Author
Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-03-21 19:08:39 UTC
the gallente intend to take our homeworld from us once again tommorow, we MUST not allow this to happen!

if you are able to, i urge you to make your way to caldari prime for tommorows event.

we shall never forget the sacrafice of our ancestors

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Helene Chenal
Offensive Upholder
#2 - 2013-03-21 20:16:41 UTC
Cry more statists
Arkenai Wyrnspire
Incorruptibles
Sugar. Affiliates
#3 - 2013-03-21 20:17:36 UTC
Tomorrow is the day the Gallente Federation ends the Shiigeru's reign of terror over our people.
Luminaire VII is ours and will always be ours - threatening to glass millions of innocents does not change this.

Someone.

Helene Chenal
Offensive Upholder
#4 - 2013-03-21 20:19:35 UTC
Arkenai Wyrnspire wrote:
Tomorrow is the day the Gallente Federation ends the Shiigeru's reign of terror over our people.
Luminaire VII is ours and will always be ours - threatening to glass millions of innocents does not change this.


The Caldari should overthrow their statist masters and rejoin the fed.
Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-03-21 20:26:35 UTC
Arkenai Wyrnspire wrote:
Tomorrow is the day the Gallente Federation ends the Shiigeru's reign of terror over our people.
Luminaire VII is ours and will always be ours - threatening to glass millions of innocents does not change this.




terrorists are NOT innocents

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Simon Louvaki
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#6 - 2013-03-21 21:04:30 UTC
Arkenai Wyrnspire wrote:
Tomorrow is the day the Gallente Federation ends the Shiigeru's reign of terror over our people.
Luminaire VII is ours and will always be ours - threatening to glass millions of innocents does not change this.


Caldari Prime was never yours; the Gallentee on it perhapse, but not the planet. Tomorrow will either break the chain or simply see the continuation of the brutal repetition of history.

-- "The weak of mind are quick to judge with slightest tempt; Thus fools go forth to spread false word." - The Scriptures, Book of Trials 2:13 - 2:21

--"At the narrow passage, there is no brother and no friend." - Hyasyoda Proverb

Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-03-22 00:00:44 UTC
the gallente stole it once, may that never happen again

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#8 - 2013-03-22 00:31:41 UTC
Helene Chenal wrote:
Arkenai Wyrnspire wrote:
Tomorrow is the day the Gallente Federation ends the Shiigeru's reign of terror over our people.
Luminaire VII is ours and will always be ours - threatening to glass millions of innocents does not change this.


The Caldari should overthrow their statist masters and rejoin the fed.

You've got that backwards. We threw off our masters in the Federation so we could be free to live as we choose rather than how some posh gallente aristocrat chooses. Still the Gallente threaten our homeworld.

You would have a titan around your homeworld too if someone was trying to drive your people off of it and take it for themselves.
Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-03-22 01:00:37 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Helene Chenal wrote:
Arkenai Wyrnspire wrote:
Tomorrow is the day the Gallente Federation ends the Shiigeru's reign of terror over our people.
Luminaire VII is ours and will always be ours - threatening to glass millions of innocents does not change this.


The Caldari should overthrow their statist masters and rejoin the fed.

You've got that backwards. We threw off our masters in the Federation so we could be free to live as we choose rather than how some posh gallente aristocrat chooses. Still the Gallente threaten our homeworld.

You would have a titan around your homeworld too if someone was trying to drive your people off of it and take it for themselves.



+1 for speaking the truth

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Unit XS365BT
Unit Commune
#10 - 2013-03-22 01:13:48 UTC
We would note that the Caldari population living upon Luminaire VI for the past two centuries have been allowed to remain.

Therefore the claim that the Federation is 'attempting to drive off' those civilians is difficult to maintain as truth.
However, the current situation does include the threat of orbital destruction upon thousands of residents of Luminaire VI who's only crime is their ethnicity. This is an untenable situation, as the recent spate of violent upheaval has shown.

We surmise that there are few planetary populations who would stand by while the threat of destruction in such a manner hung over their very existence.

We Return.

Unit XS365BT. Designated Communications Officer. Unit Commune.

Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-03-22 01:26:16 UTC
Unit XS365BT wrote:
We would note that the Caldari population living upon Luminaire VI for the past two centuries have been allowed to remain.

Therefore the claim that the Federation is 'attempting to drive off' those civilians is difficult to maintain as truth.
However, the current situation does include the threat of orbital destruction upon thousands of residents of Luminaire VI who's only crime is their ethnicity. This is an untenable situation, as the recent spate of violent upheaval has shown.

We surmise that there are few planetary populations who would stand by while the threat of destruction in such a manner hung over their very existence.

We Return.



you can not return, you have no claim to the planet it was our homeworld to begin with and it shall remain in our hands

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Helene Chenal
Offensive Upholder
#12 - 2013-03-22 01:27:19 UTC
Calathorn Virpio wrote:
Unit XS365BT wrote:
We would note that the Caldari population living upon Luminaire VI for the past two centuries have been allowed to remain.

Therefore the claim that the Federation is 'attempting to drive off' those civilians is difficult to maintain as truth.
However, the current situation does include the threat of orbital destruction upon thousands of residents of Luminaire VI who's only crime is their ethnicity. This is an untenable situation, as the recent spate of violent upheaval has shown.

We surmise that there are few planetary populations who would stand by while the threat of destruction in such a manner hung over their very existence.

We Return.



you can not return, you have no claim to the planet it was our homeworld to begin with and it shall remain in our hands



Lolno
Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#13 - 2013-03-22 01:36:13 UTC
You guys realize this is an OOC board and you can drop the chest thumping when posting here, right?
Simon Louvaki
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#14 - 2013-03-22 01:41:23 UTC
Evi Polevhia wrote:
You guys realize this is an OOC board and you can drop the chest thumping when posting here, right?


Its only fair to respond to an IC post in character. Otherwise I would have just suggested the fine Federal chaps reread their history books.

-- "The weak of mind are quick to judge with slightest tempt; Thus fools go forth to spread false word." - The Scriptures, Book of Trials 2:13 - 2:21

--"At the narrow passage, there is no brother and no friend." - Hyasyoda Proverb

Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#15 - 2013-03-22 01:48:25 UTC
Unit XS365BT wrote:
We would note that the Caldari population living upon Luminaire VI for the past two centuries have been allowed to remain.

Therefore the claim that the Federation is 'attempting to drive off' those civilians is difficult to maintain as truth.
However, the current situation does include the threat of orbital destruction upon thousands of residents of Luminaire VI who's only crime is their ethnicity. This is an untenable situation, as the recent spate of violent upheaval has shown.

We surmise that there are few planetary populations who would stand by while the threat of destruction in such a manner hung over their very existence.

We Return.

Some Cladri remained, yes. In the same way someone under house arrest is allowed to stay at home.

I certainly disagree with the use of a titan against civilian targets, and think Heth needs a bullet or twenty between the eyes, but that titan also prevents the gallente from invading again. If I might remind you, last time that happened we lost one of our best when he had to crash his carrier into YOUR home so we could save our people on OUR HOME, and we were still unable to rescue every. Living under the boot of the gallente is not coexistence. Might I remind you this only happened because the GALLENTE were bombing civilian targets. We Can't let that happen again.

You also can't deny that the Gallente government is involved in operations (whether officially sanctioned or not) on the surface), so don't try to play innocent. if the Caldari's hands are stained with blood, so are the Gallente's. The difference is we aren't the intruders on Caldari Prime.

Evi Polevhia wrote:
You guys realize this is an OOC board and you can drop the chest thumping when posting here, right?

OP was more or less an In-character post
Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-03-22 01:52:09 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Unit XS365BT wrote:
We would note that the Caldari population living upon Luminaire VI for the past two centuries have been allowed to remain.

Therefore the claim that the Federation is 'attempting to drive off' those civilians is difficult to maintain as truth.
However, the current situation does include the threat of orbital destruction upon thousands of residents of Luminaire VI who's only crime is their ethnicity. This is an untenable situation, as the recent spate of violent upheaval has shown.

We surmise that there are few planetary populations who would stand by while the threat of destruction in such a manner hung over their very existence.

We Return.

Some Cladri remained, yes. In the same way someone under house arrest is allowed to stay at home.

I certainly disagree with the use of a titan against civilian targets, and think Heth needs a bullet or twenty between the eyes, but that titan also prevents the gallente from invading again. If I might remind you, last time that happened we lost one of our best when he had to crash his carrier into YOUR home so we could save our people on OUR HOME, and we were still unable to rescue every. Living under the boot of the gallente is not coexistence. Might I remind you this only happened because the GALLENTE were bombing civilian targets. We Can't let that happen again.

You also can't deny that the Gallente government is involved in operations (whether officially sanctioned or not) on the surface), so don't try to play innocent. if the Caldari's hands are stained with blood, so are the Gallente's. The difference is we aren't the intruders on Caldari Prime.

Evi Polevhia wrote:
You guys realize this is an OOC board and you can drop the chest thumping when posting here, right?

OP was more or less an In-character post


i'd say they need a reminder of what caused all of this in the first place

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#17 - 2013-03-22 03:37:19 UTC
'We had to destroy the planet in order to save it'

- Jacus Roden, Gallente president, talking about the aftermath of a successful combat operation that obliterated the Caldari presence in Luminaire

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-03-22 04:06:41 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
'We had to destroy the planet in order to save it'

- Jacus Roden, Gallente president, talking about the aftermath of a successful combat operation that obliterated the Caldari presence in Luminaire



paradox if i eve heard one

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

Xray Nova
That's How We Roll
#19 - 2013-03-22 04:57:31 UTC
162 gank thrashers ready to go. buy them up for just ~3M each in the package. Available on public contract now right there in Luminaire.

500M total.


Located in Luminaire III (Astrin) - Moon 1 - Duvolle Laboratories Factory

Set yourself up for ganking pods and frigates, or just a wolfpack of cheap arty dessies to take down cruisers and above. This is a very effective fit in lowsec for catching frigates and pods on gates. Should be alot of fun during the live event :)

1 x LOT of:
162 x Thrasher
1,134 x 280mm Howitzer Artillery I
486 x Sensor Booster I
486 x Scan Resolution Script
162 x Warp Disruptor I
324 x Gyrostabilizer I
100,000 x EMP S
100,000 x Phased Plasma S

Price for the LOT: 500M obo.
works out to 3.08M per fit thrasher. Ships are currently packaged for shipment. NOT PREFIT

you have enough to make all of them a triple-sebo for ultra-fast lock, or dual-sebo w/long point
Calathorn Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#20 - 2013-03-22 05:01:34 UTC
Xray Nova wrote:
162 gank thrashers ready to go. buy them up for just ~3M each in the package. Available on public contract now right there in Luminaire.

500M total.


Located in Luminaire III (Astrin) - Moon 1 - Duvolle Laboratories Factory

Set yourself up for ganking pods and frigates, or just a wolfpack of cheap arty dessies to take down cruisers and above. This is a very effective fit in lowsec for catching frigates and pods on gates. Should be alot of fun during the live event :)

1 x LOT of:
162 x Thrasher
1,134 x 280mm Howitzer Artillery I
486 x Sensor Booster I
486 x Scan Resolution Script
162 x Warp Disruptor I
324 x Gyrostabilizer I
100,000 x EMP S
100,000 x Phased Plasma S

Price for the LOT: 500M obo.
works out to 3.08M per fit thrasher. Ships are currently packaged for shipment. NOT PREFIT

you have enough to make all of them a triple-sebo for ultra-fast lock, or dual-sebo w/long point


we caldari do not need some slave made ships, no certifications, no warranty, no guarantee they're even space worthy, pass

i prefer ammar or caldari ships, only ones you can trust to have been built properly
-_-

spamming this was NOT appreciated

BRING BACK THE JUKEBOX

I attended the School of Hard Nocks, the only place you will ever learn anything of value, sadly most Americans never meet the requirments to attend

12Next page