These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Rokh is too damn popular: Because it has all of that damned powergrid.

First post
Author
Vyl Vit
#21 - 2011-10-13 08:35:12 UTC
Oops. I thought this post was about heavy metal bands. My bad. Carry on.

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

Nagapito
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2011-10-13 09:20:57 UTC
Large Ancy rigs!?!

There is a reason for them, you know!!!
Obax Bannon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2011-10-13 09:42:01 UTC
Obsidian Hawk wrote:
umm i can fit 8 425's on a rokh but then again i have advanced weapons 5.


This +1
iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2011-10-13 11:35:25 UTC
Theodoric Darkwind wrote:
Headerman wrote:
I think the Rokh needs to have 7 mids and 4 lows, the opposite fo the Abaddon.

Needs moar power

Needs moar cap


7 mid rokh would be about as game breaking as giving an abbadon 8 lowslots. 200k ehp tank without implants or CS bonuses anyone lol.

Its considered normal to have to use a PDS or RCU to fit a full rack of the largest size long range guns. A maelstrom requires a PDS to fit a full rack of 1400 arty, megathron and hyperion require a PDS to fit a full rack of 425 rails, and an abbadon requires a T2 RCU to fit a full rack of tachyon beams.


hmmm... not true.

My thron fits a full rack of 425mm rail II's without trouble.
and with none of that silly PDS stuff... in fact, on my missioning boat the lowslots are full of tank.
(cap rechargers in the mids.)

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

non judgement
Without Fear
Flying Burning Ships Alliance
#25 - 2011-10-13 12:40:55 UTC
Yep, I had a full row of 425s, just like iyammarrok says. Ofc now its just 4 on my nice Kronos. Bear
Jennifer Starling
Imperial Navy Forum Patrol
#26 - 2011-10-13 12:48:37 UTC
I miss Little Simon Sad
Lord Ryan
True Xero
#27 - 2011-10-13 12:55:20 UTC
I saw a Rokh once it was my lolmail. Both my fit and the Rokn were lol. Anyone notice it's about the same size as a drake. Maybe it's not a BS, but a tier 3 BC.

Do not assume anything above this line was typed by me. Nerf the Truth, it's inconvenient.

non judgement
Without Fear
Flying Burning Ships Alliance
#28 - 2011-10-13 12:57:54 UTC
The Rokh has to be one of the worst looking battleship in Eve.
Gypsio III
Questionable Ethics.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
#29 - 2011-10-13 13:00:09 UTC
Tippia wrote:
He makes a convincing case...
Rico Minali wrote:
Rokh out snipers ever ship on the field, that is its role and yes itll fit 8 425s on nicely and shoot mofo's at 250km withiout breaking a sweat. There you go, the ship has its role.
Too bad that kind of range is largely useless these days. Cry


Also too bad that the Apocalypse can outdamage it at 240 km. The Rokh's niche is 10 km wide. Straight
Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2011-10-13 13:13:43 UTC
Gypsio III wrote:
Tippia wrote:
He makes a convincing case...
Rico Minali wrote:
Rokh out snipers ever ship on the field, that is its role and yes itll fit 8 425s on nicely and shoot mofo's at 250km withiout breaking a sweat. There you go, the ship has its role.
Too bad that kind of range is largely useless these days. Cry


Also too bad that the Apocalypse can outdamage it at 240 km. The Rokh's niche is 10 9 km wide. Straight

fyp

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Wot I Think
Doomheim
#31 - 2011-10-13 21:48:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Wot I Think
Skippermonkey wrote:
Gypsio III wrote:
Tippia wrote:
He makes a convincing case...
Rico Minali wrote:
Rokh out snipers ever ship on the field, that is its role and yes itll fit 8 425s on nicely and shoot mofo's at 250km withiout breaking a sweat. There you go, the ship has its role.
Too bad that kind of range is largely useless these days. Cry


Also too bad that the Apocalypse can outdamage it at 240 km. The Rokh's niche is 10 9 km wide. Straight

fyp


"9km ought to be enough for anyone" - Bill Gates 1981

Also: being able to fit a full rack of 425s on a megathron doesn't mean a Rokh can fit a full rack of 425s =P
Caulk H0lster
Kazakh Ministry of Wealth Redistribution
#32 - 2011-10-13 22:01:28 UTC
m8, the rokh was designed to fit 8 SMARTBOMBS, not 8 rail guns. srsly Pirate
Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#33 - 2011-10-13 22:02:13 UTC
There you go.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online Lorebook 

Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#34 - 2011-10-13 22:14:33 UTC
I think the Rokh needs Covert Ops Cloaking Devices.

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

Anela Cistine
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#35 - 2011-10-13 22:25:26 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:
I think the Rokh needs Covert Ops Cloaking Devices.


Interdiction nullifier and base warp strength of 10. So you can't stop the Rokh.
trexinatux
Doomheim
#36 - 2011-10-13 22:33:40 UTC
Here, I fixed your post. Your welcome.

Rokh ya'all,
no stop ya'll,
to the beat ya'all,
the bodyrokh ya'll,

Today is rokh ya'all,
no stop ya'll,
to the beat ya'all,
the bodyrokh ya'll,

We rokh the body,
rokh the body,
come on

Get down baby
gonna make you freak
today is rokh ya'all,
no stop ya'll,
to the beat ya'all,
the bodyrokh ya'll,

We rokh the body,
rokh the body,
come on

Today is rokh ya'all,
no stop ya'll,
to the beat ya'all,
the bodyrokh ya'll,

We rokh the body,
rokh the body,
come on
get down baby
gonna make you freak, uh huh
we rokh the body,
rokh the body,
come on
get down baby
gonna set you free yeah

We rokh the body,
rokh the body,
come on

Get down baby
gonna make you freak, uh huh

We rokh the body,
rokh the body,
come on

Rokh rokh the body
come on get down...

Helpless people on subway trains...

Akara Ito
Phalanx Solutions
#37 - 2011-10-13 23:28:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Akara Ito
And the Abaddon cant fit 8 Tachyon II without fitting mods and even with an RCU II you need AWU 5 or an imp, so what ?
The Rokh has only been created to use it for cheap and unfunny rapetrain imagemacros, deal with it.
Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#38 - 2011-10-13 23:59:04 UTC
Akara Ito wrote:
And the Abaddon cant fit 8 Tachyon II without fitting mods and even with an RCU II you need AWU 5 or an imp, so what ?
The Rokh has only been created to use it for cheap and unfunny rapetrain imagemacros, deal with it.


This one is talking sense quick bag his head and take him out of this thread.

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

Etheoma
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2011-10-14 00:21:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Etheoma
non judgement wrote:
The Rokh has to be one of the worst looking battleship in Eve.


U actually quiet like the look of the Rokh reminds me of a destroyer in HW2, although it looked cooler in HW 2 because i had all my ships painted black with red lines
Dalloway Jones
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2011-10-14 01:41:44 UTC
I think the Rokh is one of the more attractive Caldari ships but it is too small. Why are Caldari ships so small?
Previous page123Next page