These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

Rokh is too damn popular: Because it has all of that damned powergrid.

First post
Author
Wot I Think
Doomheim
#1 - 2011-10-13 05:07:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Wot I Think
425s will not fit on a Rokh.

425s should fit on a Rokh.

The Rokh does not have enough powergrid.

The Rokh should have more powergrid.

425s are a Large Battleship class weapon.

425s do not fit on Rokh, a Large Battleship class ship.

Why don't 425s fit on the Rokh?

I think 425s should fit on the Rokh.

If you ask me, what is wrong with the Rokh.

I woud tell you, the Rokh needs more powergrid.

This is what I say.

What do you say?

I think you say the Rokh is fine.

I think you say it is so popular.

I think you say everywhere I go there are 4 or 5 Rokhs sitting there.

I think you say there are more Rohks than people who ****.

I think you will say there are an awful lot of people who ****.

I think you will say maybe all people **** eventually.

I think you will say nah I am just kidding.

I think you will say OK fine the Rokh is unpopular.

I think you will say OK fine the Rokh has too little powergrid.

I think you will say OK fine. Lets get more power grid, for the Rokh.

I think we should make a post on the forums about the Rokh.

I think we should make a post about the power grid, and the 425s.

I think you have finished reading this post, goodbye.
Handsome Hussein
#2 - 2011-10-13 05:10:47 UTC
Dr. Seuss fail.

Leaves only the fresh scent of pine.

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#3 - 2011-10-13 05:15:04 UTC
umm i can fit 8 425's on a rokh but then again i have advanced weapons 5.

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Sri Nova
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2011-10-13 05:16:18 UTC
i thought the rokh was designed for mining lasers
The Apostle
Doomheim
#5 - 2011-10-13 05:23:07 UTC
What's a Rokh? Is it anything like a Stoan?

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Myxx
The Scope
#6 - 2011-10-13 05:29:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Myxx
Headerman
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2011-10-13 05:41:55 UTC
I think the Rokh needs to have 7 mids and 4 lows, the opposite fo the Abaddon.

Needs moar power

Needs moar cap

Australian Fanfest Event https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=90062

Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2011-10-13 05:55:03 UTC
I think you should fit neutron blasters on your rokh and stop running missions or whatever you're doing with it at the minute.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#9 - 2011-10-13 05:57:41 UTC
Fun fact: A Rokh, even with an all-level-5 pilot and a T2 RCU, still has less grid than an unpiloted Abaddon.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2011-10-13 06:16:01 UTC
Headerman wrote:
I think the Rokh needs to have 7 mids and 4 lows, the opposite fo the Abaddon.

Needs moar power

Needs moar cap


7 mid rokh would be about as game breaking as giving an abbadon 8 lowslots. 200k ehp tank without implants or CS bonuses anyone lol.

Its considered normal to have to use a PDS or RCU to fit a full rack of the largest size long range guns. A maelstrom requires a PDS to fit a full rack of 1400 arty, megathron and hyperion require a PDS to fit a full rack of 425 rails, and an abbadon requires a T2 RCU to fit a full rack of tachyon beams.
Fix Lag
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2011-10-13 06:16:47 UTC
Oh god why is the Rokh so bad


Oh wait because it uses railguns

CCP mostly sucks at their job, but Veritas is a pretty cool dude.

Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2011-10-13 06:21:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Theodoric Darkwind
Malcanis wrote:
Fun fact: A Rokh, even with an all-level-5 pilot and a T2 RCU, still has less grid than an unpiloted Abaddon.


Lasers also use considerably more powergrid than hybrids, the abbadon also has a LOT less CPU than a rokh. Caldari ships are supposed to have the least powergrid and most CPU of the 4 races.

A blaster Rokh can fit a full rack of neutrons and a 165k EHP shield tank without implants or fitting mods/rigs, it requires a T2 PDS to fit 425 rails which is on a par with other T1 BS fitting long range guns.

Where racial balancing is broken is with gallente. Gallente have the 2nd worst powergrid (only better than caldari) and 2nd worst CPU (only better than amarr), but hybrids have the second highest powergrid (second only to lasers) and cpu (second only to missiles) usage of all weapon types
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#13 - 2011-10-13 06:38:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Xercodo
no

(i should mention that the tank is using the gutistas profile)

The Drake is a Lie

Lakshmii
Korona Radiata
#14 - 2011-10-13 07:06:16 UTC
Sri Nova wrote:
i thought the rokh was designed for mining lasers

Hell yeah, I swear I can out-mine a Coveter in my mining Rokh.

ಠ_ರೃ

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#15 - 2011-10-13 07:07:41 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Fun fact: A Rokh, even with an all-level-5 pilot and a T2 RCU, still has less grid than an unpiloted Abaddon.


AMARR VICTOR

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Hecatonis
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2011-10-13 08:00:36 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Fun fact: A Rokh, even with an all-level-5 pilot and a T2 RCU, still has less grid than an unpiloted Abaddon.



thats because amarr rock

not because of the ships, but because of me. you are all welcome btw

also lasers > everything

case in point, what is better then a shark? its a shark with a fricken laser beam on their head

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#17 - 2011-10-13 08:12:30 UTC
Theodoric Darkwind wrote:
[quote=Malcanis]
A blaster Rokh can fit a full rack of neutrons and a 165k EHP shield tank without implants or fitting mods/rigs,


And it will get thoroughly owned by a Pulse-fit Abaddon.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Rico Minali
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2011-10-13 08:15:06 UTC
Rokh out snipers ever ship on the field, that is its role and yes itll fit 8 425s on nicely and shoot mofo's at 250km withiout breaking a sweat. There you go, the ship has its role.

Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#19 - 2011-10-13 08:27:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Tippia
He makes a convincing case...
Rico Minali wrote:
Rokh out snipers ever ship on the field, that is its role and yes itll fit 8 425s on nicely and shoot mofo's at 250km withiout breaking a sweat. There you go, the ship has its role.
Too bad that kind of range is largely useless these days. Cry
St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2011-10-13 08:33:12 UTC
Rokh lobster \o/
123Next page