These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Great C&P Rivalries

First post
Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#1 - 2016-10-03 22:28:46 UTC
I was just thinking what are some of the great rivalries C&P has had over the years? Have your say below. For me I would say Seager/Tora was a good one that was very enjoyable to read and spanned more threads than I dare to admit I've spent the time reading

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#2 - 2016-10-03 22:51:21 UTC
Yendaj vs whores in space leadership,
Vegasmirage vs tora/marmite
Sloth team six vs forsaken/marmite
Bumble vs holeysheet
Nitshe vs code

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#3 - 2016-10-03 22:59:35 UTC
remember when veers wouldnt shut up
so we murdered a load of carebears and told them he was the reason and would srp their losses.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#4 - 2016-10-03 23:16:34 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
remember when veers wouldnt shut up
so we murdered a load of carebears and told them he was the reason and would srp their losses.


Epic fun times...

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-10-03 23:45:17 UTC
Me vs no one because everyone loves me
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#6 - 2016-10-03 23:48:26 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

You wanna go?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#7 - 2016-10-03 23:58:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

go **** with leffy hes great fun for short periods of time.
dont bother decking him hell just hide for a week but go flipping in his systems and tell him your my mate , hell love that.

he does the whole nemesis thing well, you have to kill him first though.
Btw he definitely still plays, still in Eglennaert. hes my "buddy"
Paranoid Loyd
#8 - 2016-10-04 00:08:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

go **** with leffy hes great fun for short periods of time.
dont bother decking him hell just hide for a week but go flipping in his systems and tell him your my mate , hell love that.

he does the whole nemesis thing well, you have to kill him first though.
Btw he definitely still plays, still in Eglennaert. hes my "buddy"

Confirming Leffy does not like it when others come to his system to ply his trade. Eglennaert is where I got my start, he's been lurking there a while, been meaning to go back and mess with him again.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
P I R A T
#9 - 2016-10-04 00:12:24 UTC
Holeysheet vs the world?
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#10 - 2016-10-04 00:18:08 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

You wanna go?

Oh come on Saeger, I would even o7 you when I see you in system...besides, you scare me. P
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#11 - 2016-10-04 00:20:20 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

You wanna go?

Oh come on Saeger, I would even o7 you when I see you in system...besides, you scare me. P

Just showing the love bro.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Saturn Sabezan
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2016-10-04 06:04:59 UTC
Leffy spitting his dummy when I screw up his objective is one of the small pleasures I treasure.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
P I R A T
#13 - 2016-10-04 08:04:40 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
I was just thinking what are some of the great rivalries C&P has had over the years? Have your say below. For me I would say Seager/Tora was a good one that was very enjoyable to read and spanned more threads than I dare to admit I've spent the time reading
LIES ! Saeger and me always go mining together in perfect harmony ....

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#14 - 2016-10-04 09:38:06 UTC
Dinsdale vs everyone

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
CODE.
#15 - 2016-10-04 12:59:27 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Holeysheet vs the world?



More like Holey vs reality........

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#16 - 2016-10-04 13:53:51 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
I was just thinking what are some of the great rivalries C&P has had over the years? Have your say below. For me I would say Seager/Tora was a good one that was very enjoyable to read and spanned more threads than I dare to admit I've spent the time reading
LIES ! Saeger and me always go mining together in perfect harmony ....

I bring the Ragnarok and he brings his venture... We share my cargo hold.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

pushdogg
relocation LLC.
#17 - 2016-10-04 23:10:40 UTC
Veers vs. the whole of C&P.

Now that I think of it, I kinda miss that guy.
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#18 - 2016-10-04 23:40:30 UTC
pushdogg wrote:
Veers vs. the whole of C&P.

Now that I think of it, I kinda miss that guy.

I think omarr probably deserves the medal for that,
he was usually the one charging at veerses windmills as if they were legitimate giant's,
regardless of how ridiculous
o7 Omarr
Long may you be the depraved drunken shite we all love wherever you are.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#19 - 2016-10-05 04:28:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Saeger1737
Danalee vs Lucas Kell, many tl:dr posts
Nightmare X versus Everyone that was out to nerf 90℅ web vindis, daredevils and vigilant.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Tea2theBag
Lonetrek Salvage and Scrap
P I R A T
#20 - 2016-11-05 01:24:53 UTC
LSS#1
123Next pageLast page