These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Great C&P Rivalries

First post
Author
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#41 - 2016-11-07 16:11:36 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Ozzie Udun vs code

Yeah, where is ozzie? He was very promising, not quite as brain-dead as the rest of AG
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#42 - 2016-11-07 19:36:06 UTC
Gevlon Vs CCP

always entertaining

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#43 - 2016-11-07 23:07:57 UTC
ISD Max Trix wrote:
Gevlon Vs CCP

always entertaining

That guy was funny. We need him back.
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2016-11-08 03:41:35 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

go **** with leffy hes great fun for short periods of time.
dont bother decking him hell just hide for a week but go flipping in his systems and tell him your my mate , hell love that.

he does the whole nemesis thing well, you have to kill him first though.
Btw he definitely still plays, still in Eglennaert. hes my "buddy"

Confirming Leffy does not like it when others come to his system to ply his trade. Eglennaert is where I got my start, he's been lurking there a while, been meaning to go back and mess with him again.


Leffy loves it when you say hello in local, confirmed. Easy to make fun of the guy and easier to get your **** pushed in when he gets mad. Just have a better plan and you should be fine.

WTB Leffy tears :d
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#45 - 2016-11-08 03:48:15 UTC
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley wrote:

WTB Leffy tears :d

Luckily, I keep some vintage in the cellar.
Just a taste, I have more for that nostalgic thirst Blink
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2016-11-08 10:55:20 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley wrote:

WTB Leffy tears :d

Luckily, I keep some vintage in the cellar.
Just a taste, I have more for that nostalgic thirst Blink


Atalla :sniff: now there's a friend that will go 11 out of 10 at a moment's notice <3 A proper savage.
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#47 - 2016-11-08 15:06:06 UTC
Anyone in C&P vs the Thanatos they were offered in reward for some form or another of forum warrioring.

Has anyone in C&P ever actually ponied up a Thanatos they promised someone else here?

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#48 - 2016-11-08 15:16:08 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Anyone in C&P vs the Thanatos they were offered in reward for some form or another of forum warrioring.

Has anyone in C&P ever actually ponied up a Thanatos they promised someone else here?

Nope

I'm still waiting on mine.... I think Lucas Kell owes a bunch of people thannies.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#49 - 2016-11-08 15:25:39 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Anyone in C&P vs the Thanatos they were offered in reward for some form or another of forum warrioring.

Has anyone in C&P ever actually ponied up a Thanatos they promised someone else here?

Nope

I'm still waiting on mine.... I think Lucas Kell owes a bunch of people thannies.


I'm owed three: one by Leto Thule and two by Serendipity Lost.

The funny thing is that I actually have one sitting in a hangar that I will likely never use. Maybe I should give it away sometime.

Hmmmm.....

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#50 - 2016-11-08 15:38:50 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Anyone in C&P vs the Thanatos they were offered in reward for some form or another of forum warrioring.

Has anyone in C&P ever actually ponied up a Thanatos they promised someone else here?

Nope

I'm still waiting on mine.... I think Lucas Kell owes a bunch of people thannies.


I'm owed three: one by Leto Thule and two by Serendipity Lost.

The funny thing is that I actually have one sitting in a hangar that I will likely never use. Maybe I should give it away sometime.

Hmmmm.....

Use it, make a twitch stream and fly about with a fleet of random **** and have fun... Laugh sing and play for fun ..

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#51 - 2016-11-21 18:37:13 UTC
Everyone V Ginger Magician :D

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
CODE.
#52 - 2016-11-21 22:08:26 UTC
Welcome back.

Big smile

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#53 - 2016-11-23 09:46:48 UTC
Thanks mate <3

This place seems quiet. Really wonder what happened to COAD too Shocked

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Thermal Damage
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#54 - 2016-11-27 19:58:46 UTC
c&p vs forum alts

I was found guilty of Nitshe by the CoCaP

Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#55 - 2016-12-03 08:17:44 UTC
The IEEE vs several folks who I've been warned to not mention first on the forums.

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
CODE.
#56 - 2016-12-03 16:45:56 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Thanks mate <3

This place seems quiet. Really wonder what happened to COAD too Shocked


The purges continued until morale improved.

Morale improved.

As for why C&P is pretty quiet..........CCP pretty much killed small merc gameplay with the watchlist changes (which were done to make nullsec cap pilots happy).

Now its either mass dec or hub camping.

Thanks, CCP.

You bastards.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#57 - 2016-12-05 08:23:10 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Everyone V Ginger Magician :D




OMG It's Lady Spank!!!

Incursus out for Spank...

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#58 - 2016-12-05 08:24:23 UTC
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
The IEEE vs several folks who I've been warned to not mention first on the forums.



When I saw this thread I thought of you first. Who was that CEO you got to make 40 jumps just to pod himself? That was like last decade it was so long go.

This thread feels like a reunion.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#59 - 2016-12-06 01:25:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Zedrik Cayne
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
The IEEE vs several folks who I've been warned to not mention first on the forums.



When I saw this thread I thought of you first. Who was that CEO you got to make 40 jumps just to pod himself? That was like last decade it was so long go.

This thread feels like a reunion.



Celestius al'Rhaytian... On June 15th 2009 did that particular thing. And here's the link. For the story...

And for folks who really want to wander down memory lane. The whole story in many link parts

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#60 - 2016-12-06 17:18:48 UTC
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Me vs no one because everyone loves me

go **** with leffy hes great fun for short periods of time.
dont bother decking him hell just hide for a week but go flipping in his systems and tell him your my mate , hell love that.

he does the whole nemesis thing well, you have to kill him first though.
Btw he definitely still plays, still in Eglennaert. hes my "buddy"

Confirming Leffy does not like it when others come to his system to ply his trade. Eglennaert is where I got my start, he's been lurking there a while, been meaning to go back and mess with him again.


Leffy loves it when you say hello in local, confirmed. Easy to make fun of the guy and easier to get your **** pushed in when he gets mad. Just have a better plan and you should be fine.

WTB Leffy tears :d


It's a fine tradition to call out "Don't shoot Leffy he will kill you" to the carebears in Eglennaert local each time you fly through. Leffy gets SO triggered when you do that, and if you aren't being an ******* in EvE with other peoples play you just aren't doing it right.