These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Incoming titan adjustments

First post First post
Author
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#2601 - 2012-03-22 00:20:43 UTC
guys my killboard

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#2602 - 2012-03-22 00:33:17 UTC  |  Edited by: baltec1
Poor little snot's not getting on any mails because he spends all his time providing sebo for the alpha boats.
Snot Shot
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2603 - 2012-03-22 02:21:17 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Poor little snot's not getting on any mails because he spends all his time providing sebo for the alpha boats.

When a fight starts I usually crank LMFAO "Sexy and I know it" uncloak and let my sebo flag fly baby!!!.....Pirate

How many albums did you go through while you were shooting those 233 POS mods this month.....Lol

Twitter = @Snot_Shot  - “If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

evesnotshot.blogspot.com

Kelvan Hemanseh
Hole Exploitation Inc.
#2604 - 2012-03-22 03:14:30 UTC
I can't tell who's more dumb now Snot Shot or Xenuria.
Klann Schreck
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2605 - 2012-03-22 03:51:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Klann Schreck
You know....all of amok(dot) are a better group of posters than snot shot. It's really pretty sad...
Snot Shot
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2606 - 2012-03-22 04:35:07 UTC
Welp..........I gots more "Likes" than the two of you combined so I think I'm a pretty good poaster.........and my mom says thats all that counts.....Lol

Hey I got more CFC kills in EC- today............you guize are fun to farm!!!..Pirate

Twitter = @Snot_Shot  - “If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

evesnotshot.blogspot.com

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#2607 - 2012-03-22 05:24:19 UTC
Snot Shot wrote:
How many albums did you go through while you were shooting those 233 POS mods this month.....Lol

I imagine about 3. Super carriers, dreads, and titans much through poses pdq, ya know, and CFC uses them a fair amount for doing these things(I was watching mods die almost as fast as I could lock em in a bomber not long ago)

Snot Shot wrote:
Welp..........I gots more "Likes" than the two of you combined so I think I'm a pretty good poaster.........and my mom says thats all that counts.....Lol

Hey I got more CFC kills in EC- today............you guize are fun to farm!!!..Pirate

66 likes for someone with your prolific posting habits is not exactly good.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#2608 - 2012-03-22 07:42:29 UTC
Snot Shot wrote:

oh boy look who's dropping the likes bomb

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#2609 - 2012-03-22 09:06:13 UTC
Snot Shot wrote:
baltec1 wrote:

When a fight starts I usually crank LMFAO "Sexy and I know it" uncloak and let my sebo flag fly baby!!!.....Pirate

I had cant stop this on a loop while I burned down towers in my little throaxBlink
Eliniale
Co-operative Resource Extraction
#2610 - 2012-03-22 11:59:28 UTC
Tomytronic wrote:
This is a sad, sad day for elite pvp. If I spent years earning a titan by logging on every month and changing a few skills on an alt and then exploiting drone minerals in order to pay for it, I should be able to kill any other ship in the game with impunity, from capsules to motherships. This is a totally unwarranted and ridiculous change. I'm sad to see that CCP is now catering to casuals.

We pay for our rent by exploiting broken game mechanics to bathe in isk and RMT, and this is how you treat us? I'm sickened CCP, sickened. Titans are endgame earners for some of us and we need to be able to dominate the game single-handedly to feel good about ourselves. You're hurting your most loyal customers here in favour of pubbie casuals.

Well this isn't exactly true anymore, now is it?
Titans are never earned by a single person, nor will a single account person ever fly one. And Titans (currently) are built to serve a very specific purpose, namely to **** anything bigger than a battleship. And i would love to see titans **** vast amounts of carriers and dreads, just because they can.

But making titans the answer to everything as you suggest is just the worst idea ever, it would make any other ship in than game pretty much redundant. Moreover although supercapfleets should be super, you still want other stuff to be able to beat them. Otherwise it would just be a slugmatch between supercapfleets where the side with the most ships wins.
At least now fleetbattles get an extra strategic dimension, before it was just titans kill everything, and everything supports the titans. Now you are confronted with extra choices, do you attack the titans first, so they can't kill your capitals with impunity, but opening up your supcapfleets to enemy subcap fire, or do you go after the regular caps of the enemy, hoping to kill the titan's support? O do you ignore the screams of your dieing capitals as you ignore the titans and kill the enemy subcaps?

This makes the game a lot less tic tac toe, and more organic. I like it.

System ideas: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=191928&find=unread

Wyatt 3arp
SPTC-IC
#2611 - 2012-03-22 13:50:13 UTC
CCP ***** bends over to GSF, again.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#2612 - 2012-03-22 14:00:17 UTC
Wyatt 3arp wrote:
CCP ***** bends over to GSF, again.

quiet peasant

Pesadel0
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2613 - 2012-03-22 17:20:11 UTC
So greyscale how soon can you put this nerfs in the test server so titans can test the fittings out pwaning peoiple :D
Sir Marksalot
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2614 - 2012-03-22 21:21:38 UTC
Snot Shot wrote:
baltec1 wrote:

i thought all you guys did was wardec larger alliances, then cull their stupider members who undock in jita
Tallian Saotome
#2615 - 2012-03-22 21:35:23 UTC
Just to reiterate what we learned at fanfest.

The Mittani is a Wizard and Shoots Lightning Bolts out his Fingers!

Calipso Star
Eye For An Eye
#2616 - 2012-03-23 10:04:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Calipso Star
Tallian Saotome wrote:

What you learned at fanfest ? Can i tell you what we learned from the live stream ? Ok , let me sum it up.

mittani is the biggest ******* and king of faggots from all eve aka goons.
He eats **** all day long ofc he has a ego problem he thinks he is "the ****" and you are all a bunch of retards because you support him but thats what headless chickens do because is to hard to think for themselfs is easier to borrow the thinking from a "special olympics champion".
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#2617 - 2012-03-23 10:15:11 UTC
Calipso Star wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:

What you learned at fanfest ? Can i tell you what we learned from the live stream ? Ok , let me sum it up.

He eats **** all day long ofc he has a ego problem he thinks he is "the ****" and you are all a bunch of retards because you support him but thats what headless chickens do because is to hard to think for themselfs is easier to borrow the thinking from a "special olympics champion".

Hey guys look at this bitterpost.
Tallian Saotome
#2618 - 2012-03-23 10:53:29 UTC
Calipso Star wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:

Shocked

Roll

LolLolLolLolLolLolLol

Orion Guardian
#2619 - 2012-03-23 11:31:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Orion Guardian
Calipso Star wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:

It seems like the "State War Academy" is really going to be CFCs next big Nemesis, srew the DOT coalition, lets go to war with SWA!

Btw is there a recording up somewhere?
Calipso Star
Eye For An Eye
#2620 - 2012-03-23 11:49:46 UTC
Orion GUardian wrote:
Calipso Star wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:

It seems like the "State War Academy" is really going to be CFCs next big Nemesis, srew the DOT coalition, lets go to war with SWA!

Btw is there a recording up somewhere?

Difference between Goons and Raiden. is that Raiden. fights the battles in game you just cry on forums. Thats why you don't see them in here talking to people that spammed anything they had to say. I personaly don't balme you is your intelect can't do more then that understandable, but ccp has allowed goons to troll anyone , swa , it doesn't matter if i am in SWA is my problem i play the game how i want it i have no problem you can nerf titans as much as you want but goons will remain ******** like ****.