These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

New dev blog: Coming to you live from Fanfest 2012: EVETV

First post
Author
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2012-03-14 17:33:13 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Navigator
If you are one of the few people not flying out to Fanfest this year, we'll be running a live Stream of all the cool stuff happening at Fanfest so you don't miss a thing!

And if you ARE coming to Fanfest...buy the stream anyway. So you can Fanfest while you Fanfest!

Check out CCP Loxy's blog about the Stream right here, and if you have any feedback for us, don't be shy.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Ferria
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-03-14 17:35:21 UTC
WOOHOO
CCP Loxy
C C P
C C P Alliance
#3 - 2012-03-14 17:36:05 UTC
Small note; there should be a banner link in account management linking you to buy the stream and then confirming you have it, the poor guys in Web have been sick so this should be appearing tomorrow!

Video Producer & Director of EVE TV

Grideris
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-03-14 17:36:31 UTC
Now why would I want to Fanfest while I Fanfest by buying the stream? I'm already Fanfesting while I Fanfest. Do you want me to Fanfest while I Fanfest while I Fanfest? That would be madness!

http://www.dust514.org - the unofficial forum for everything DUST 514 http://www.dust514base.com -** the** blog site with everything else DUST 514 you need

CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#5 - 2012-03-14 17:40:15 UTC
CCP Loxy wrote:
Small note; there should be a banner link in account management linking you to buy the stream and then confirming you have it, the poor guys in Web have been sick so this should be appearing tomorrow!


Yeah, there's been a lot of sickness around this place lately. But you know what...

Dr. Guard thinks it's caused by a severe lack of cool space bros and prescribes three days of space bros as medicine. Make sure to wash it all down with Polar Beer for best results.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Simvastatin Montelukast
Ultramar Independent Contracting
#6 - 2012-03-14 17:43:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Simvastatin Montelukast
wow, just wow

Is there a storing for viewing option? I will be at work during the presentations :(
defiler
Mad Hermit
Wayward Alliance
#7 - 2012-03-14 17:51:04 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Yeah, there's been a lot of sickness around this place lately. But you know what...

Dr. Guard thinks it's caused by a severe lack of cool space bros and prescribes three days of space bros as medicine. Make sure to wash it all down with Polar Beer for best results.
Ooh, so not only do I get to go to the most awesome event of the year, I may also get a bonus present (flu or something) to bring home? It's 2009 all over again. Big smile

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

CCP Loxy
C C P
C C P Alliance
#8 - 2012-03-14 17:54:17 UTC
Simvastatin Montelukast wrote:
wow, just wow

Is there a storing for viewing option? I will be at work during the presentations :(


Everything streamed and more will end up on our YouTube channel in the week following Fanfest.

Video Producer & Director of EVE TV

Mr Bigwinky
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-03-14 17:54:29 UTC
You guys better be well for FF so that you can get drunk until you're sick again.
Welcome to EVE online, here's your rubix cube, go F*** yourself ♥
Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#10 - 2012-03-14 17:57:09 UTC
EVE TV best TV Big smile

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#11 - 2012-03-14 17:59:01 UTC
Awesome! Keep up the great work!

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#12 - 2012-03-14 17:59:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Akrasjel Lanate
Quote:
Your special edition items will be delivered to you through the redeeming system in-game upon purchase of the EVE TV HD feed. Only one “Quafe T-shirt In-game item” and one “Iteron Mark IV Quafe Ultra Edition ship” can be redeemed per account. For more information on redeeming items in EVE Online please visit http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Redeeming


Cool

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Taedrin
Virtues Corporation
#13 - 2012-03-14 18:11:13 UTC
Is that 1.5 MegaBYTES per second, or 1.5 MegaBITS per second?
Eugene Spencer
Panic Stations.
#14 - 2012-03-14 18:11:16 UTC
Wish I could make it to fanfest. This is the next best thing though!

I have a specific comb for my beard.

Shandir
Indigo Archive
#15 - 2012-03-14 18:14:13 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
CCP Loxy wrote:
Small note; there should be a banner link in account management linking you to buy the stream and then confirming you have it, the poor guys in Web have been sick so this should be appearing tomorrow!


Yeah, there's been a lot of sickness around this place lately. But you know what...

Dr. Guard thinks it's caused by a severe lack of cool space bros and prescribes three days of space bros as medicine. Make sure to wash it all down with Polar Beer for best results.


More likely, it sounds like you guys are working really hard. Remember to take a day off once in a while, we don't want any of you dropping dead, then you can't code :)
gfldex
#16 - 2012-03-14 18:19:11 UTC
Yay for watching sexy devlings! \o/

If you take all the sand out of the box, only the cat poo will remain.

Alx Warlord
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2012-03-14 18:25:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Alx Warlord
Yey!!!! \o/

I will be able to watch my friends at fanfest!!!

Also the releases of DUST514 and the FUTURE OF EVE!!!! This is so exciting!

And maybe the announcement of cloak hunter destroyer! removal of drones mineral loot and many many more things!
Crasniya
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-03-14 18:32:11 UTC
CCP Loxy wrote:
Simvastatin Montelukast wrote:
wow, just wow

Is there a storing for viewing option? I will be at work during the presentations :(


Everything streamed and more will end up on our YouTube channel in the week following Fanfest.


So... we can't view the HD stream with a couple hours delay or anything like that?

I've bought Blizzcon's stream a couple years in a row, and you could go back to any place in any of the channels of their stream at any time...

Soraya Xel - Council of Planetary Management 1 - soraya@biomassed.net

Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-03-14 18:46:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Willl Adama
Sounds good!

Hi

Tetragammatron Prime
Pink Sockers
#20 - 2012-03-14 18:56:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Tetragammatron Prime
nvm..question answered...

please next time give us delayed stream...
123Next pageLast page