These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Price Checks

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

PREMIUM CHARACTER PRICE CHECK SERVICE!! NEW RULES PLS READ

First post First post
Author
De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#61 - 2012-01-27 17:48:27 UTC
Gallay wrote:



sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

Sasolian
Perkone
Caldari State
#62 - 2012-01-27 18:55:39 UTC
Hey can you plz value me
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sasolian
De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#63 - 2012-01-27 20:00:58 UTC
Sasolian wrote:
Hey can you plz value me
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sasolian



sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

Adolf Heimdallr
#64 - 2012-01-28 00:29:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Adolf Heimdallr
i'd like some help

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Adolf_Hilton
what is his current value

And if i would be to train him for 350 days and then sell him what should i train to raise his value as much as possible?


*edit
Got an answer and some guidelines, confirming this guy gives great appraising on chars.
Puppeter
Neogen Industries
#65 - 2012-01-28 13:43:04 UTC
Sorry this guy top your scalses of 120mil by a little bit but id appreciated a quote from yourself

http://eveboard.com/pilot/The_Hulk

He come with limited assests but has a full set of
slave, crystal, snake and halo implants ( +3s)

Thanks for any help
Winrii
Black Talon Dynamics
#66 - 2012-01-28 13:50:19 UTC
Hi

What about me?

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Winrii

(plus 2.3M unallocated sp, no assets, no wallet)

Thanks a lot for helping :)
Caldet'ore'ette
TIePerPeB
Legion of xXDEATHXx
#67 - 2012-01-28 19:56:41 UTC
Can you please give me a Price Check on me?
I want to sell her in 30-50days until then she has maxed PI and also Warfare Link Specialist V
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Caldet%27ore%27ette
De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#68 - 2012-01-28 22:20:10 UTC
Adolf Hilton wrote:
i'd like some help

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Adolf_Hilton
what is his current value

And if i would be to train him for 350 days and then sell him what should i train to raise his value as much as possible?


*edit
Got an answer and some guidelines, confirming this guy gives great appraising on chars.



sent and thanks for ur good comments

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#69 - 2012-01-28 22:27:37 UTC
Puppeter wrote:
Sorry this guy top your scalses of 120mil by a little bit but id appreciated a quote from yourself

http://eveboard.com/pilot/The_Hulk

He come with limited assests but has a full set of
slave, crystal, snake and halo implants ( +3s)

Thanks for any help


sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#70 - 2012-01-28 22:31:24 UTC
Winrii wrote:
Hi

What about me?

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Winrii

(plus 2.3M unallocated sp, no assets, no wallet)

Thanks a lot for helping :)



sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#71 - 2012-01-28 22:35:22 UTC
Caldet'ore'ette wrote:
Can you please give me a Price Check on me?
I want to sell her in 30-50days until then she has maxed PI and also Warfare Link Specialist V
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Caldet%27ore%27ette



sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

Juliant
Fear Inc
#72 - 2012-01-29 18:26:22 UTC
Hey Can u check me as wellBig smile
http://eveboard.com/pilot/John_Saumerez
Plan to sell in 2-3months
Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#73 - 2012-01-29 20:43:34 UTC
Hello,

I'd like to know what I could expect from selling the following character: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Amator_Vialis

Galente carrier capable and ready to start training supercarrier skills.


Thank you :)


I'll sent you some iskies as a thanks when I next log on :)

Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524

Cluvis
Black Souls Industries
#74 - 2012-01-30 00:15:51 UTC
hey:) i was wondering if you coud tell me what i maby coud sell this for:) http://eveboard.com/pilot/Turistan

its my mission alt. maurader 5. 8 mill sp in missiles

pheonix pilot

comandship ready

34 mill sp total:)



thx for starting this forum:) really helpfull^^ your a great guy^^
minsb
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#75 - 2012-01-30 00:24:27 UTC
Skyreth
Victoria Per Conquestum
#76 - 2012-01-30 01:01:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Skyreth
PC on my mixed trained alt: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Skyre_Angelus

He was just to fill in multiple roles for me while I kept lowering my sec status. But I no longer need him and will be replacing him.

Just under 30mil SP.
Pos sec status.
Pos wallet.
Command ship, Orca, Exhumer, Freighter trained.
Capable of training Caldari Caps.

-Will be continuing Command Ship/Leadership training till sold or maxed (whichever comes first).
Edit- He can fly and T2 fit a few pvp ships.
nerijus1
Three White Moons
#77 - 2012-01-30 14:47:38 UTC  |  Edited by: nerijus1
If you would kindly: http://eveboard.com/pilot/AvonNS Psw:05067580

thanks!
Flibbertigabit
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2012-01-30 17:49:18 UTC
interest to see waht you figure my characters are worth.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Flibbertigabit
and
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Eglise
Silas Mephisto
#79 - 2012-01-30 23:26:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Silas Mephisto
Price check on this char please
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Silas_Mephisto

Set of +4 plugged in, except charisma
3 bonus remaps available
raglah
Hauberk Industries
#80 - 2012-01-31 08:58:11 UTC
Hi

Can i get a PC on this char please

http://eveboard.com/pilot/raglah

Thankyou