These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Price Checks

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

PREMIUM CHARACTER PRICE CHECK SERVICE!! NEW RULES PLS READ

First post First post
Author
ForTheForge
Russian Traders Association
#101 - 2012-02-04 02:35:22 UTC  |  Edited by: ForTheForge
http://eveboard.com/pilot/ForTheForge

implant slots
6: Slave Omega
7: Hardwiring - Zainou 'Gypsy' KNB-75
8: Hardwiring - Inherent implants 'Squire' CC8
9: Hardwiring - Inherent implants 'Noble' ZET4000
10: Akemon's Modified 'Noble' ZET5000

can you help me Pc this Char please.
3 remaps avalable
Bozji Ratnik
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#102 - 2012-02-04 03:04:23 UTC
Can i get a PC for this toon please. Have 2 sets of +4 implants, present and clone.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Bozji_Ratnik

Take care,
BR
MineMaster1
Rubicon Corp
Cyno.Up
#103 - 2012-02-04 04:01:23 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/MineMaster1

can i get a price check on this toon please?
Natalie Cerulean
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#104 - 2012-02-05 02:10:35 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Natalie_Cerulean

HAM Tengu best Tengu?

Please and thank you :)
Karmot Bereveda
Random Encounter Exploration
#105 - 2012-02-05 10:04:36 UTC
I'd appreciate a price check on this one: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lobo_Alfa

Thanks in advance :)
De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#106 - 2012-02-05 17:56:37 UTC
Britannic Lord wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Britannic_Lord

pc please :)

sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#107 - 2012-02-05 17:59:21 UTC
ForTheForge wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/ForTheForge

implant slots
6: Slave Omega
7: Hardwiring - Zainou 'Gypsy' KNB-75
8: Hardwiring - Inherent implants 'Squire' CC8
9: Hardwiring - Inherent implants 'Noble' ZET4000
10: Akemon's Modified 'Noble' ZET5000

can you help me Pc this Char please.
3 remaps avalable


sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#108 - 2012-02-05 18:02:14 UTC
Bozji Ratnik wrote:
Can i get a PC for this toon please. Have 2 sets of +4 implants, present and clone.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Bozji_Ratnik

Take care,
BR

sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#109 - 2012-02-05 18:05:25 UTC
MineMaster1 wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/MineMaster1

can i get a price check on this toon please?


sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#110 - 2012-02-05 18:07:51 UTC
MineMaster1 wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/MineMaster1

can i get a price check on this toon please?


sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#111 - 2012-02-05 18:09:29 UTC
Natalie Cerulean wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Natalie_Cerulean

HAM Tengu best Tengu?

Please and thank you :)

sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#112 - 2012-02-05 18:10:59 UTC
Karmot Bereveda wrote:
I'd appreciate a price check on this one: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lobo_Alfa

Thanks in advance :)

sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#113 - 2012-02-08 22:17:02 UTC
wil be away for 1-2 weeks. so for now no more PC. till i get back

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

seksii
ScoutsOut
#114 - 2012-02-09 19:30:37 UTC
looking for a fairly accurate PC on this toon. I have had many wide rangy prices thrown out there. I would appreciate the quote. thanks

http://eveboard.com/pilot/seksii
Draxind
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#115 - 2012-02-10 08:48:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Draxind
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Diss_Pater

PC on this please mate
Still training the smaller skills like
fb4
remote ecm burst 4
Secondary drone skills to 4
Capital ships 4
Capital remote armour and energy 4

I also have gallente freighter
Jump freighter
Prereqs for triage
Amarr Carrier 5
Jump cal 5
+5s
Pos wallet
remapped for int/mem - no remaps Sad

Well anyway u can see what skills it has.
Im hoping to sell it as a super pilot but ill let u evaluate.

Thanks

:)

Jaden Browe
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#116 - 2012-02-10 16:18:48 UTC
PC for this char pls:

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jason_Browe


Remap avail.
De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#117 - 2012-02-11 18:53:16 UTC
seksii wrote:
looking for a fairly accurate PC on this toon. I have had many wide rangy prices thrown out there. I would appreciate the quote. thanks

http://eveboard.com/pilot/seksii


bump

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#118 - 2012-02-11 19:02:06 UTC
Draxind wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Diss_Pater

PC on this please mate
Still training the smaller skills like
fb4
remote ecm burst 4
Secondary drone skills to 4
Capital ships 4
Capital remote armour and energy 4

I also have gallente freighter
Jump freighter
Prereqs for triage
Amarr Carrier 5
Jump cal 5
+5s
Pos wallet
remapped for int/mem - no remaps Sad

Well anyway u can see what skills it has.
Im hoping to sell it as a super pilot but ill let u evaluate.

Thanks



sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

De Guillaume
Van Lanschot Banking
Van Lanschot
#119 - 2012-02-11 19:03:33 UTC
Jaden Browe wrote:
PC for this char pls:

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jason_Browe


Remap avail.


sent

Has you ever went so far as chose to go even use want to look more like do?

Dana McLeod
#120 - 2012-02-12 11:26:30 UTC
Could I get a rough estimate for this one please?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=67381&find=unread

(no detailed sheet since acc not subbed atm)