These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Hi sec war deccers (pvp carebears)

First post
Author
Baaldor
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#21 - 2017-06-07 21:11:08 UTC
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
why do you guys perma dec people for little to no reason? my other corp has been decked for a few weeks now and its annoying because we have things we want to get done, stuff we need to transfer ownership to etc.

especially when your not even killing us or messing with anything of ours... there's not much of a point except wasting our time.



Someone has a very specific reason to Wardec you. And not sure if you understand MERCs? but normally they are HIRED as in PAID to war dec you as you must have pissed someone off enough to war dec.

Not sure how hard is that to grasp.
KnightGuard Fury
F0RCED ENTRY
Solyaris Chtonium
#22 - 2017-06-07 21:23:13 UTC
Baaldor wrote:
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
why do you guys perma dec people for little to no reason? my other corp has been decked for a few weeks now and its annoying because we have things we want to get done, stuff we need to transfer ownership to etc.

especially when your not even killing us or messing with anything of ours... there's not much of a point except wasting our time.



Someone has a very specific reason to Wardec you. And not sure if you understand MERCs? but normally they are HIRED as in PAID to war dec you as you must have pissed someone off enough to war dec.

Not sure how hard is that to grasp.

i get that but VERY FEW people really know of us and i have talked with them personally. no one has hired them to do this
Mike Adoulin
Hell House
Hell Dawn
#23 - 2017-06-07 21:27:41 UTC
How do you know?

You don't.

You were probably war decced because they were bored and they saw you flying by.

Or maybe you ticked somebody off and touched what they consider their internet space rocks.

Tons of reasons.

You can either fight, run away, or log off and go play World of Tanks for abit.

Learn to fight. Have a standing fleet. Kill them in t1 attack frigates. Put up a citadel and dare them to go after it.

Or go be nullbears.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

KnightGuard Fury
F0RCED ENTRY
Solyaris Chtonium
#24 - 2017-06-07 21:28:07 UTC
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
You're calling them Carebears, but you're the ones not doing what you want to do?

Typical Carebear right there. Too dumb to see how arse backwards they have it.


i never said anything about me not being a carebear... i said i cant get much done. i have other ways to deal with getting things done but corp wise i cant. im saying that its just stupid to do this.
KnightGuard Fury
F0RCED ENTRY
Solyaris Chtonium
#25 - 2017-06-07 21:29:09 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
How do you know?

You don't.

You were probably war decced because they were bored and they saw you flying by.

Or maybe you ticked somebody off and touched what they consider their internet space rocks.

Tons of reasons.

You can either fight, run away, or log off and go play World of Tanks for abit.

Learn to fight. Have a standing fleet. Kill them in t1 attack frigates. Put up a citadel and dare them to go after it.

Or go be nullbears.

i already said i personally talked to them ffs. they wanted us to join them but we said no.
Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#26 - 2017-06-07 21:31:19 UTC
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
well, their original reason was "join us or get decc'd" but at this point in time they really still have no reason to lol. and if they dec any corps i create im just purposely wasting their isk

i get that they want content but they arent getting it from us.


That depends. If they War decced you to get a response from you, your post on this forum just handed them a win.


but its not to get a responce from us. that was their main reason...
im just asking why people do this sort of thing

also i think war decs should be a ships destroyed per decc kind of thing. until you kill a certain amount of ships depending on the corp/alliance size of the people you dec the war dec keeps going.

I've slightly adapted your text for better content ratio.

Remove standings and insurance.

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#27 - 2017-06-07 21:34:29 UTC
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
Mike Adoulin wrote:
How do you know?

You don't.

You were probably war decced because they were bored and they saw you flying by.

Or maybe you ticked somebody off and touched what they consider their internet space rocks.

Tons of reasons.

You can either fight, run away, or log off and go play World of Tanks for abit.

Learn to fight. Have a standing fleet. Kill them in t1 attack frigates. Put up a citadel and dare them to go after it.

Or go be nullbears.

i already said i personally talked to them ffs. they wanted us to join them but we said no.

Lol

Who would want to herd a bunch of unwilling industrialists?

Remove standings and insurance.

Baaldor
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2017-06-07 21:36:18 UTC
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
Baaldor wrote:
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
why do you guys perma dec people for little to no reason? my other corp has been decked for a few weeks now and its annoying because we have things we want to get done, stuff we need to transfer ownership to etc.

especially when your not even killing us or messing with anything of ours... there's not much of a point except wasting our time.



Someone has a very specific reason to Wardec you. And not sure if you understand MERCs? but normally they are HIRED as in PAID to war dec you as you must have pissed someone off enough to war dec.

Not sure how hard is that to grasp.

i get that but VERY FEW people really know of us and i have talked with them personally. no one has hired them to do this



Check it, so this is what happens.

someone sees all of a sudden a mass injection of Salvagers hit the market and the pricing has plummeted. So the Indy Bear gets his/her/it's panties in a twist, see who is listing the products, calls up a MERC group and war decs said competing indy bear,

So, somewhere in Jita, this dude advertises moving stuff, and someone somewhere gets wind that their hated foe, is having their crap moved and then finds out who is doing it and is war dec'd.
KnightGuard Fury
F0RCED ENTRY
Solyaris Chtonium
#29 - 2017-06-07 21:54:55 UTC
ok to clear some things up:

1. some of my people are pvp'ers and some indy/miners
2. i have not been in the market in a while but have een building things and saving up.
3. we live in a low competition market and everyone and thier mothers are mostly miners/indy/mission runners.
4. our region is MH, the most lack luster region around.

no one has a real reason to hate us whether its me or anyone or thing else. **** all if i know why someone would really dec us besides looking for easy kills or just to annoy us.
Marcus Binchiette
Federal Vanguard
#30 - 2017-06-07 22:53:59 UTC
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
why do you guys perma dec people for little to no reason? my other corp has been decked for a few weeks now and its annoying because we have things we want to get done, stuff we need to transfer ownership to etc.

especially when your not even killing us or messing with anything of ours... there's not much of a point except wasting our time.


We've been on the recieving end of many of these wardecs and they've all been dropped one after the other. As best we can work out, it is typically multi-boxing setups camping the major tradehubs and their approaches. You need to be careful with them because we have identified numerous neutral alts, whcih, they use to spy on gates.

Futhermore, even if you do catch one on their own they will quickly scramble everything to that fight - and they can easily ship up into faction battleships and Lord knows what else. On the rare occasion they do loose a ship you will discover that they are bling fit to buggery - often with fitting costs well in excess of 1 Billion ISK. So taking one of their ships out is a major coup.... The problem is that you probably wont be able to.

All this aside. Those corps who do this are often the wost kind of carebear. They love to make easy kills. But as soon as you start hunting them with enough ships on the field to hurt them, they will drop the wardec like a hot potato...

In short, they are cowards.
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#31 - 2017-06-07 23:07:54 UTC
Fight back. Hire someone else asap. Eve is Eve. Become better.
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#32 - 2017-06-07 23:21:30 UTC
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#33 - 2017-06-07 23:30:10 UTC
Marcus Binchiette wrote:
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
why do you guys perma dec people for little to no reason? my other corp has been decked for a few weeks now and its annoying because we have things we want to get done, stuff we need to transfer ownership to etc.

especially when your not even killing us or messing with anything of ours... there's not much of a point except wasting our time.


We've been on the recieving end of many of these wardecs and they've all been dropped one after the other. As best we can work out, it is typically multi-boxing setups camping the major tradehubs and their approaches. You need to be careful with them because we have identified numerous neutral alts, whcih, they use to spy on gates.

Futhermore, even if you do catch one on their own they will quickly scramble everything to that fight - and they can easily ship up into faction battleships and Lord knows what else. On the rare occasion they do loose a ship you will discover that they are bling fit to buggery - often with fitting costs well in excess of 1 Billion ISK. So taking one of their ships out is a major coup.... The problem is that you probably wont be able to.

All this aside. Those corps who do this are often the wost kind of carebear. They love to make easy kills. But as soon as you start hunting them with enough ships on the field to hurt them, they will drop the wardec like a hot potato...

In short, they are cowards.


Confirming high sec war drivers are cowards . Come fight and we run as away!
CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2017-06-08 00:33:48 UTC
You could have some fun by getting your entire corp together in cheap pvp fit ships and going out on a fuckfest on them XD say gf in local if you lose and **** :p would be a fun investment in their time and they might leave you alone if you **** on them
Mike Adoulin
Hell House
Hell Dawn
#35 - 2017-06-08 02:32:06 UTC
Marcus Binchiette wrote:
So taking one of their ships out is a major coup.... The problem is that you probably wont be able to...



EWAR and cap warfare.......plus numbers.....says you are wrong.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State
#36 - 2017-06-08 09:07:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Gimme Sake
Since the mercs have multiple wardecs you can always contact the others involved. Organize, set up a common strategy, bait them and have fun. Or pay another merc alliance to deal with them.

"Never not blob!" ~ Plato

Mike Adoulin
Hell House
Hell Dawn
#37 - 2017-06-08 09:23:44 UTC
Gimme Sake wrote:
Since the mercs have multiple wardecs you can always contact the others involved. Organize, set up a strategy, bait them and have fun. Or pay another merc alliance to deal with them.


^^^^

This.

Never underestimate the power of diplomacy.

Bear

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Cypherous
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#38 - 2017-06-08 11:20:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Cypherous
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
well, their original reason was "join us or get decc'd" but at this point in time they really still have no reason to lol. and if they dec any corps i create im just purposely wasting their isk

i get that they want content but they arent getting it from us.


The cost to dec a corp is cheap, hell most level 4 missions will pay for a wardec or five :P

Or just do what i did, leave corp until they get bored of shooting nobody and then drop the war and move back, just leave an alpha alt to hold the corp :P
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#39 - 2017-06-08 11:23:15 UTC
CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima wrote:
You could have some fun by getting your entire corp together in cheap pvp fit ships and going out on a fuckfest on them XD say gf in local if you lose and **** :p would be a fun investment in their time and they might leave you alone if you **** on them



So true. Fight back and have some fun.
Ix Method
Doomheim
#40 - 2017-06-08 12:17:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Ix Method
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
why do you guys perma dec people for little to no reason?
KnightGuard Fury wrote:
its annoying because we have things we want to get done, stuff we need to transfer ownership to etc.

One of these things is not like the other one. It's quite rare for the wardec system to work as hoped but on the face of it this appears to be one of those occasions.

Travelling at the speed of love.