These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again)

First post First post First post
Author
Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#2621 - 2017-06-07 00:21:43 UTC
To be the first post of the new page

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Pix Severus
Empty You
#2622 - 2017-06-07 03:25:53 UTC
You guys have been busy since I last posted.

Have 10+ pages of likes, on me.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2623 - 2017-06-07 04:48:02 UTC
Pix Severus wrote:
You guys have been busy since I last posted.

Have 10+ pages of likes, on me.


Actually the posting rate is all time low for LAGL standards.


Thanks for the likes nevertheless. Big smile
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2624 - 2017-06-07 05:02:18 UTC
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2625 - 2017-06-07 05:05:47 UTC
Timezone o/
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Boobies-and-cat therapy? They say here its the ultimate therapeutic experience.

Cats look quite happy.


It's so cute it's silly. No wait, it's so silly it's cute. No wait... dammit, boobs and kitties! What ELSE you want?

A hug?
*hugs*🤗

Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Also: a music clip courtesy of Ishtanchuk & it makes a perfect track for GTA

Its good for a lot of things. 👌

LordOdysseus wrote:

You and Emma lay around in a grassy field holding hands. :3
What you do next?
a) fart
b) say she reminds you of your mother
c) start undressing
d) sleep
e) say that clouds look like boobs
💜💙💚💛❤️️
Yiole Gionglao
#2626 - 2017-06-07 06:43:10 UTC
Good morning LAGLers!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2627 - 2017-06-07 10:10:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#2628 - 2017-06-07 11:02:06 UTC
Neat!
Also morning!

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Mizhir
TOP DAMAGE Ltd.
Trigger Happy.
#2629 - 2017-06-07 11:51:31 UTC

A Guristas Vargur Shocked

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Yiole Gionglao
#2630 - 2017-06-07 13:32:16 UTC
Random YouTube encounter.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Axure Abbacus
Pentex Subsidiaries Corp
Pentex Subsidiaries Corp Alliance
#2631 - 2017-06-07 13:42:34 UTC
I should be asleep!!!! Hi all.

It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#2632 - 2017-06-07 13:48:38 UTC
Nevar!

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2633 - 2017-06-07 19:54:23 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

LordOdysseus wrote:

You and Emma lay around in a grassy field holding hands. :3
What you do next?
a) fart
b) say she reminds you of your mother
c) start undressing
d) sleep
e) say that clouds look like boobs
💜💙💚💛❤️️


Sleep most probably. I like to sleep. Today I woke up at 4 PM. Blink
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2634 - 2017-06-07 20:15:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
LordOdysseus wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

LordOdysseus wrote:

You and Emma lay around in a grassy field holding hands. :3
What you do next?
a) fart
b) say she reminds you of your mother
c) start undressing
d) sleep
e) say that clouds look like boobs
💜💙💚💛❤️️


Sleep most probably. I like to sleep. Today I woke up at 4 PM. Blink

You dream that Emma is licking your cheek, but her tongue is unpleasantly cold. You wake up. Emma was just a pillow you made wet, drooling.

Real Emma walks in and says: You have been talking about some LAGL in your sleep. And who is EVE?
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2635 - 2017-06-07 21:48:44 UTC
Yiole Gionglao
#2636 - 2017-06-07 22:05:28 UTC
And so goes away another day... it's time to get some sleep!

Nighties lovelies!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2637 - 2017-06-07 22:09:52 UTC
Also: how to get offended!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2638 - 2017-06-07 23:14:57 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
LordOdysseus wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

LordOdysseus wrote:

You and Emma lay around in a grassy field holding hands. :3
What you do next?
a) fart
b) say she reminds you of your mother
c) start undressing
d) sleep
e) say that clouds look like boobs
💜💙💚💛❤️️


Sleep most probably. I like to sleep. Today I woke up at 4 PM. Blink

You dream that Emma is licking your cheek, but her tongue is unpleasantly cold. You wake up. Emma was just a pillow you made wet, drooling.

Real Emma walks in and says: You have been talking about some LAGL in your sleep. And who is EVE?


ʷʰᶦˢᵖᵉʳ﹗ ʷʰᶦˢᵖᵉʳ﹗ ʷʰᶦˢᵖᵉʳ﹗
Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#2639 - 2017-06-07 23:17:41 UTC
That seems like a sad movie.

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2640 - 2017-06-07 23:28:46 UTC