These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again)

First post First post First post
Author
Yiole Gionglao
#1861 - 2017-05-04 22:25:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Also: Also snipe!

And now if I may have 14 minutes of your time... a classic as rarely seen!

Bonus: Air soundtrack. Fits perfectly even as it's 100 years younger than the film itself.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#1862 - 2017-05-05 06:31:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Timezone o/

Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Also: Also snipe!

And now if I may have 14 minutes of your time... a classic as rarely seen!

Bonus: Air soundtrack. Fits perfectly even as it's 100 years younger than the film itself.

Wow, still enjoyable after all those years. 😲

One thing they got right, its the landing in the water on earth. 👍

I suspect the image quality was better when they screened it for the first time. Looks partially rotten now, even with restoration effort and coloring.

Also, I think those pointy hats and starry robes should come back, at least for public science presentations. 👌
Miiral
#1863 - 2017-05-05 09:45:22 UTC
Another free Friday ^^
I definitely should make this permanent arrangement... hmm...
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#1864 - 2017-05-05 10:24:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Miiral wrote:
Another free Friday ^^
I definitely should make this permanent arrangement... hmm...

Would be nice to have always three free days ina week. 👍

Politicians, where are you, masses want more free days. \o/
Miiral
#1865 - 2017-05-05 10:56:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Miiral
Nana Skalski wrote:
Miiral wrote:
Another free Friday ^^
I definitely should make this permanent arrangement... hmm...

Would be nice to have always three free days ina week. 👍

Politicians, where are you, masses want more free days. \o/


Indeed. Actually, I think it would be quite doable in my case Cool

Politicians ? Nuuu, we don't need another Soon™
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#1866 - 2017-05-05 14:14:32 UTC
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#1867 - 2017-05-05 14:30:17 UTC
hello, Miiral! lookin' good Big smile
Miiral
#1868 - 2017-05-05 14:39:16 UTC
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
hello, Miiral! lookin' good Big smile


Hiya handsome, how're you Smile

Say, I saw a peek of you the other day in local of my mainstay, Abudban.
Up to no good, I'm sure ?)
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#1869 - 2017-05-05 15:14:25 UTC
Miiral wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
hello, Miiral! lookin' good Big smile


Hiya handsome, how're you Smile

Say, I saw a peek of you the other day in local of my mainstay, Abudban.
Up to no good, I'm sure ?)

sometimes I do lowsec roams, in which case I buy stuff from Rens.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#1870 - 2017-05-05 17:54:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Miiral wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
hello, Miiral! lookin' good Big smile


Hiya handsome, how're you Smile

Say, I saw a peek of you the other day in local of my mainstay, Abudban.
Up to no good, I'm sure ?)

sometimes I do lowsec roams, in which case I buy stuff from Rens.

Be carefull when jumping into high. I know of few people that have lost their ships, quite valuable in fact, when they attacked innocent high sec citizens thinking its still low sec.

Instant karma.

It happened to somebody even today. He was obsessed with killing everything, and wanted to destroy the Ibis. My Ibis! In High sec!!

619M ISK Loki went POOF! I have looted and salvaged it. Now I am richer for 200M in modules. \o/

But I said "thank you" so he would not be so sad. 😎
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#1871 - 2017-05-05 20:48:00 UTC
I was at the Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 screening. It was fine but I'm not used to it having a different..........flavor than The Avengers even though I watched the first movie.


and GG Nana.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#1872 - 2017-05-05 22:16:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
LordOdysseus wrote:
I was at the Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 screening. It was fine but I'm not used to it having a different..........flavor than The Avengers even though I watched the first movie.


and GG Nana.

I quite liked the first movie. Despite few scenes that were truly cartoony in a bad sense, should not have happened at all, were unnecessary at all.

In the first movie I liked the scene when they holded hands to rescue themselves. I even cried a little, it was so touching. 😅
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#1873 - 2017-05-05 22:20:32 UTC
Yiole Gionglao
#1874 - 2017-05-05 22:21:10 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Miiral wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
hello, Miiral! lookin' good Big smile


Hiya handsome, how're you Smile

Say, I saw a peek of you the other day in local of my mainstay, Abudban.
Up to no good, I'm sure ?)

sometimes I do lowsec roams, in which case I buy stuff from Rens.

Be carefull when jumping into high. I know of few people that have lost their ships, quite valuable in fact, when they attacked innocent high sec citizens thinking its still low sec.

Instant karma.

It happened to somebody even today. He was obsessed with killing everything, and wanted to destroy the Ibis. My Ibis! In High sec!!

619M ISK Loki went POOF! I have looted and salvaged it. Now I am richer for 200M in modules. \o/

But I said "thank you" so he would not be so sad. 😎


That's because sausage. So he was hungry and thought it would be nice to have some sausage for breakfast, and he heard you're on a sausage diet and figured you'd had nice sausages aboard. Bear

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#1875 - 2017-05-05 22:29:12 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:


Yeah right.

And even...

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#1876 - 2017-05-05 22:30:13 UTC
Anyway it's my bed time, so I'll say:

Good night lovelies!

(You can use it when it's the appropiate time of day in your place)

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#1877 - 2017-05-05 22:31:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Also: did I ever mention how Elite: Dangerous is a beautiful game?

(3:02 and 4:02, holy...)

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#1878 - 2017-05-05 22:48:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski

Pretty. 👍

Istanbul, Constantinople, just a name. I would not care so much for the names, they can always be changed. For example for Erdoganople. 😂
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#1879 - 2017-05-06 01:23:09 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Erdoganople. 😂


Nothing wrong about it since Erdoğan was the Mayor of Istanbul between 1994 and 1998 and he solved the city's trash collection/processing problem during that period. Cool
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#1880 - 2017-05-06 03:34:26 UTC