These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE IPH Industry Calculator Version 3.3 - Now with Live Market data!

First post
Author
Mirichan
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#2521 - 2016-02-25 17:47:00 UTC
Quote:
An Unhandled Exception has occured and EVE Isk per Hour will now close.

Please fill out the following information so I can reproduce the bug

What is your Operating System?
What tab or screen did the error occur?
What are the steps to reproduce the Error?
Web link to a screenshot of your error:
In addition to a screenshot, copy the data below and send to developer.

Source: System.Data.SQLite
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: No current row
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.CheckValidRow()
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int32 i, DbType typ)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetInt64(Int32 i)
bij EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ShoppingList.GetUpdatedQuantity(String ProcessingType, ShoppingListItem CurrentItem, Int64 NewItemQuantity, Material UpdateItemMaterial, Int64& RefMatQuantity)
bij EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ShoppingList.UpdateShoppingItemQuantity(ShoppingListItem SentItem, Int64 UpdateItemQuantity)
bij EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmShoppingList.ProcessKeyDownUpdateEdit(Keys SentKey, ListView ListRef)
bij EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmShoppingList.txtListEdit_KeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:

happends all the time when i try to change quantity in the shopping list ....with improved cloaking device
Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#2522 - 2016-02-29 00:32:51 UTC
If you have shopping list issues, let me know. I violated one of my hard rules - never touch the shopping list code.

Build 3.2.5902.34671

• R.A.M. materials should now take into account the porition size of each run for items using more than one blueprint.
  • BPs should no longer double up with corp bps of the same type and ME. Users will have to reset the blueprints or manually update the duplicates to get this update.
  • The Thukker should no longer show up for systems that are not low-sec when selected in facilities.
  • Updated the shopping list to take into account building components with just one blueprint. This should result in more exact quantities if using 1 bp to build components instead of a few extra materials left over at the end of component runs.
  • Selecting an item from the manufacturing tab and pressing Ctrl + C will copy the blueprint name to the clipboard
  • Not loading the settings for optimal iph/profit
  • Hauler m3 values should now save and reload on the mining tab properly
  • Shopping lists will now load correctly for those saved with outpost facilities
  • Changing the quantity of items in the shopping list that have copy materials (i.e. covert cloaking devices) will no longer crash the program
  • Gas mining ships should no longer show 5 possible miners available and will default to the turret hardpoints for the ship selected.
  • Command Destroyers, Strategic Cruisers, and Logistic Frigates will now have the correct size assigned for searching

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

Chuck Fiinley
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#2523 - 2016-03-04 01:45:00 UTC
Started getting errors when adding more the one of the same item to the shopping list. Seems to only happen with T2 items of any kind (ship, ammo, rig). T1 items i'm able to add without a problem. Error below:

Raw Error Text: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetSQLiteType(Int32 i)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int32 i, DbType typ)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetString(Int32 i)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.FacilityVariables.GetFacilitySettings(String ItemName, String FacilityName, String FacilityType, Int32 ActivityID, Boolean IncludeActivityCost, Boolean IncludeActivityTime, Boolean IncludeActivityUsage)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.ShoppingList.InsertShoppingItem(ShoppingListItem SentItem, BuiltItemList SentBuildList, Materials SentBuyList)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.AddToShoppingList(Blueprint SentBlueprint, Boolean BuildBuy, Boolean CopyRawMats, Double ManufacturingFacilityMEModifier, String ManufacturingFacilityType, Boolean IgnoreInvention, Boolean IgnoreMinerals, Boolean IgnoreT1ITem, Boolean IncludeActivityCost, Boolean IncludeActivityTime, Boolean IncludeActivityUsage, Boolean CopyInventionMatsOnly)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain.btnAddBPMatstoShoppingList_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Error Tracking:
Tiberius Zol
Moira.
#2524 - 2016-03-04 05:59:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiberius Zol
Chuck Fiinley wrote:
Started getting errors when adding more the one of the same item to the shopping list. Seems to only happen with T2 items of any kind (ship, ammo, rig). T1 items i'm able to add without a problem. Error below:

Raw Error Text: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Same error here. But happened to me after adding the 4th Stack of T2 items (all different) to the shopping list.

Mr. Tibbers on twitter: @Mr_Tibbers

Mr. Tibbers Blog: www.eve-versum.de

Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#2525 - 2016-03-04 16:23:11 UTC
I'll get these fixed this weekend.

Mirichan
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#2526 - 2016-03-05 08:55:23 UTC
not able to make any kind of shopping list
when adding second item type it crashes

when trying to load old shopping list i get a messag that it cant read file from disk - error
Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#2527 - 2016-03-06 15:06:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Zifrian
Build 3.2.5909.25653

OK I put a fix up for shopping list errors.

• Deleting items from the build item list should no longer crash the program
  • If using an Outpost for the shopping list, the values should seem correct when importing a shopping list.
  • Loading a shopping list from file should load correctly when T2 items are saved.
  • Adding items to the Shopping List from the BP tab using a POS facility should no longer crash the program.

On the file loading error. If you made a shopping list after the last update, then it's not going to load correctly unless you rebuild it. Sorry about that.

Maria Nazareth
Magnetron Holding Ltd
#2528 - 2016-03-08 09:25:07 UTC
Hello,

I am looking for a way to set a default manufacturing facility for all production. I was looking into building a T2 ship, i have set the manufacturing facility for the ship but the facility for the components still seems to be jita. how can i best change all manufacturing to use the same facility ?

Kind Regards
Maria
Sabotaged
Veritas Vincit
#2529 - 2016-03-08 11:14:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Sabotaged
nevermind :)
Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#2530 - 2016-03-08 17:32:55 UTC
Maria Nazareth wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a way to set a default manufacturing facility for all production. I was looking into building a T2 ship, i have set the manufacturing facility for the ship but the facility for the components still seems to be jita. how can i best change all manufacturing to use the same facility ?

Kind Regards
Maria

Select component manufacturing from the activity combo and then set it to the facility you use, even if the same one and hit save. On the manufacturing tab, set it in the components tab where facilities are set.

Bear Templar
TEMPLAR.
The Initiative.
#2531 - 2016-03-09 21:45:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Bear Templar
EDIT: Issue seems to have resolved itself. Leaving the error message for reference though.

Hey there - love IPH, but actually got my first error today after updating to v3.2:

Source: EVE Isk per Hour
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Specified cast is not valid.
Raw Error Text: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Specified cast is not valid. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int32 i, DbType typ)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetInt64(Int32 i)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterSheet(Boolean LoadAllSkillsforOverride, Boolean UpdateAPIData, String SkillNameFilter)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadCharacterData(Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBlueprints, Int64 CharacterID)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Character.LoadDefaultCharacter(Boolean ReloadAPIData, Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBlueprints, Int64 CharacterID, Boolean OverrideCacheDate)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.Public_Variables.LoadCharacter(Boolean RefreshAssets, Boolean RefreshBPs)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.frmMain..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmMain()
at EVE_Isk_per_Hour.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
Error Tracking:

Seen your latest post about putting a update up this weekend, so i'll check for updates then.

EDIT: Issue seems to have resolved itself. Leaving the error message for reference though.

If a fish weighs 1 Kilogram plus half its own weight, how much does it weigh? (It's not 1.5kg btw)

Maria Nazareth
Magnetron Holding Ltd
#2532 - 2016-03-12 14:09:23 UTC
Zifrian wrote:
Maria Nazareth wrote:
Hello,

Kind Regards
Maria

Select component manufacturing from the activity combo and then set it to the facility you use, even if the same one and hit save. On the manufacturing tab, set it in the components tab where facilities are set.

Thank you, that worked !!

Regards
Maria
Yemontoshi
Zaikenu corporation
#2533 - 2016-03-18 19:24:58 UTC
I'd like to thank you for adding a feature recently that allows you to change character with a dropdown menu in the main screen vs multiple clicks and two dialog boxes. It's a suggestion/request i made, and it's good to see feedback taken into account to make improvements.

I'd also like to make a note that whenever you add the recent patch's tiericide changes and addition of stasis grapplers, you don't forget to change the blueprint of fuel blocks as they got renamed as well and even a recipe change. It's something that seems to have been snuck in there alongside the other, unrelated changes. :P
Drone Bei
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2534 - 2016-03-21 21:14:05 UTC
I'm interested in seeing all the materials needed for t2/t3 production including the moon goo reaction mats. Is it possible in the tool to select a blueprint and see all the materials including the necessary moon goo that needs to be reacted?
Sh'toq
Stillwater Enterprises
#2535 - 2016-03-26 18:38:29 UTC
For some reason the app won't let me save the facility i use.

It is set to my POS in the manufactruing list. I click a blueprint, it shows for some component i need to buy it. I doubleclikc the component, see it is set to build in Jita station, i select my facility and save it.
It then shows that it is better to build than buy. I go back to the original blueprint and it says again i should buy the item. Upon doubleclicking the component it is set back to Jita station again.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong? It is oretty frustrating as I can't make a decent shopping list when i need to buy components that are cheaper to build.
Moloney
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2536 - 2016-03-29 18:36:00 UTC
Awesome application.

Well done man & Thank you.
Your Posts
Palaemon Project
#2537 - 2016-04-02 10:38:22 UTC
needs a database update
Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#2538 - 2016-04-03 16:48:28 UTC
Your Posts wrote:
needs a database update

Just updated the DB to YC-118-3_1.0_117575

My account runs out in 2 days so I won't be posting here anymore. I still haven't found a person to take over permanently but I'm working with a few people now. If I don't find anyone I'll try to do DB updates if I can for a few patches but I pay for the server it's hosted on and I'll need to shut that down at some point.

Anyway, it's been great. Thanks for all the interest and support. o/

Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#2539 - 2016-04-03 17:27:45 UTC
Thanks for all your time on this. If I had any chance of stepping in effectively I would. Hope you come back around sometime in the future.
Your Posts
Palaemon Project
#2540 - 2016-04-04 05:35:43 UTC
Zifrian wrote:
Your Posts wrote:
needs a database update

Just updated the DB to YC-118-3_1.0_117575

My account runs out in 2 days so I won't be posting here anymore. I still haven't found a person to take over permanently but I'm working with a few people now. If I don't find anyone I'll try to do DB updates if I can for a few patches but I pay for the server it's hosted on and I'll need to shut that down at some point.

Anyway, it's been great. Thanks for all the interest and support. o/

thanks fam, good lookin out