These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Your daily WTF, thank you.

First post
Author
Jacques d'Orleans
#81 - 2015-08-25 23:34:12 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#82 - 2015-09-06 21:49:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
Women are so much wiser... Paul! Be careful, Paul!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#83 - 2015-09-07 13:39:59 UTC
Oh yes. This is how you advertise a videogame, exactly.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#84 - 2015-09-20 08:48:25 UTC
Huh. Ishtanchuk insisted that I should post this here and not at the "what are you listening today" thread... I wonder why?

Ladybaby - Nippon Manju (2015)
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#85 - 2015-10-31 14:11:07 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#86 - 2015-11-06 14:19:53 UTC
Apparently parents are gonna apreciate this...

Tickle Me Elmo vs jet engine

Poor Elmo. Sad
RoAnnon
Eternity INC.
Goonswarm Federation
#87 - 2015-11-06 17:32:47 UTC
An Irishman walks out of a bar...

So, you're a bounty hunter. No, that ain't it at all. Then what are you? I'm a bounty hunter.

Broadcast4Reps

Eve Vegas 2015 Pub Crawl Group 9

Houston EVE Meet

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#88 - 2015-11-15 13:18:27 UTC
Forest annihilation machineShocked

Not its real name, but come on, "tree cutter" is so bland!
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#89 - 2015-11-15 19:57:37 UTC
According a recent study written up in The Economist....

Money does not make people happier. Unless it's more money than people around them have.

For example, Mr. A makes 500 ducats per year. His neighbors make 1,000 ducats per year. If he suddenly makes 750 ducats per year, he's not happy. But if he suddenly makes 1,001 ducats per year, he goes into a state of ecstatic bliss. (This was measured by surveys, and also levels of the happy hormones and stress hormones in people's bodies).

Another example, same Mr. A situation: Mr. A, making 500 ducats per year, has two choices. 1) He can go from 500 to 750 ducats per year, and his neighbors stay at 1,000. 2) He can go to only 600 ducats per year, but his neighbors come down to 599 per year. Which option do most Mr. A's prefer? That's right, option 2). People are happier with less overall income-- just so long as its more than their neighbors'.

What a strange species we are.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#90 - 2015-11-15 20:15:11 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
According a recent study written up in The Economist....

Money does not make people happier. Unless it's more money than people around them have.

For example, Mr. A makes 500 ducats per year. His neighbors make 1,000 ducats per year. If he suddenly makes 750 ducats per year, he's not happy. But if he suddenly makes 1,001 ducats per year, he goes into a state of ecstatic bliss. (This was measured by surveys, and also levels of the happy hormones and stress hormones in people's bodies).

Another example, same Mr. A situation: Mr. A, making 500 ducats per year, has two choices. 1) He can go from 500 to 750 ducats per year, and his neighbors stay at 1,000. 2) He can go to only 600 ducats per year, but his neighbors come down to 599 per year. Which option do most Mr. A's prefer? That's right, option 2). People are happier with less overall income-- just so long as its more than their neighbors'.

What a strange species we are.


We're engineered by evolution to survive to famine and starvation through the opportunistic exploitation of unreliable resources.

Personally, I think that unlimited greed is a mental disorder and our world would be better if we desisted to imitate mentally insane people whose aim in life is to earn wealth and/or power.

Vanity, just vanity.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#91 - 2015-11-16 14:19:16 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#92 - 2015-11-20 14:43:24 UTC
Specia1 K
State War Academy
Caldari State
#93 - 2015-11-21 02:45:02 UTC
Relevant to this thread
wtf?

Champion of the Knights of the General Discussion

Thunderdome

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#94 - 2015-11-21 10:47:31 UTC
Specia1 K wrote:


It's more like FTB... Lol
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#95 - 2015-11-22 02:36:46 UTC
Yeah. No Sorry


ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Jill Xelitras
Xeltec services
#96 - 2015-11-22 03:28:27 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Huh. Ishtanchuk insisted that I should post this here and not at the "what are you listening today" thread... I wonder why?

Ladybaby - Nippon Manju (2015)


They are coming to Germany December 5th Köln (Cologne) @Werkstatt ...

I'm tempted to go ...

Don't anger the forum gods.

ISD Buldath:

> I Saw, I came, I Frowned, I locked, I posted, and I left.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#97 - 2015-11-22 09:35:46 UTC
Jill Xelitras wrote:
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Huh. Ishtanchuk insisted that I should post this here and not at the "what are you listening today" thread... I wonder why?

Ladybaby - Nippon Manju (2015)


They are coming to Germany December 5th Köln (Cologne) @Werkstatt ...

I'm tempted to go ...


You should...

...by the power...

...of kawai metal!

\qq/
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#98 - 2015-11-23 21:42:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Indahmawar Fazmarai
So, the dog filmed your wedding?

Mmkay, now try and do the same with the cat... I dare you! ㅇㅅㅇ
Zimmer Jones
Lightspeed Enterprises
Goonswarm Federation
#99 - 2015-11-24 02:28:36 UTC
Unbelievable choreography:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA

Use the force without consent and the court wont acquit you even if you are a card carryin', robe wearin' Jedi.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#100 - 2015-12-11 10:29:35 UTC
The future is here: hoverboarding gangsta style