These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Aegis WH feedback

First post First post
Author
Robert Caldera
Caldera Trading and Investment
#201 - 2015-07-26 19:39:40 UTC
I dont know how the f*** one can argue that the nerf doesnt improve 0.0 security as it was the whole reason for the nerf actually, to start with. No you shouldnt gank carriers in ratting areas, no you shouldnt attack people or 3rd party fight through wormholes on the other side of the map.
GizzyBoy
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#202 - 2015-07-27 02:12:31 UTC  |  Edited by: GizzyBoy
Robert Caldera wrote:
I dont know how the f*** one can argue that the nerf doesnt improve 0.0 security as it was the whole reason for the nerf actually, to start with. No you shouldnt gank carriers in ratting areas, no you shouldnt attack people or 3rd party fight through wormholes on the other side of the map.

Your implying it could ever really be safe and it cant, and it most certainly isn't.
but show me where ratting carriers are no longer being killed, and roaming gangs are not operating.

you know with some kind of substantiate numbers to back up your statement not your "feels".

by observation, this weekend i watched nearly every major wh group pass through one of the regions i was scanning.

sky fighters,
sibas faye and co,
ssc
hk
chris mas solo,

3 other random groups from wh's I never herd of before.

hell even a w-space guy roaming null for data sites

All passing through one or two regions within an hour or 2 of each other.
things they didn't seem to do, shoot each other even tho they more or less are the perfect gangs to engage each other with.
Robert Caldera
#203 - 2015-07-27 06:57:57 UTC
noone said ever anything about "safe", but safer. Why, has been explained to you multiple times, also was it the main reason for the nerf, stop acting stupid.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#204 - 2015-07-27 19:34:42 UTC
Removed some off topic posts.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#205 - 2015-07-27 20:07:29 UTC
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:

why does it feel like a lot of my posts got removed

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

calaretu
Honestly We didnt know
#206 - 2015-07-29 19:18:34 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:

You are the very definition of off topic
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#207 - 2015-07-29 20:56:10 UTC
nah man I bring legit issues to the forefront of the conversation

Paul Vashar
CTHS
#208 - 2015-07-29 21:49:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Paul Vashar
calaretu wrote:
Andrew Jester wrote:

You are the very definition of off topic

Should start his own store and compete with hot topic.
I'd shop at Off Topic.
Edit Bonus: CCP wouldn't be in charge
Aladar Dangerface
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#209 - 2015-07-29 22:23:31 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
nah man I bring legit issues to the forefront of the conversation

Well i was talking ****, not surprised mine got removedBlink

I don't need twitter. I'm already following you.

Leeluvv
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#210 - 2015-08-03 19:03:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Leeluvv
Not that any of the idiots slinging mud at each other will take any notice of my post, but K-space dwellers posting on this thread, please take note of the following:

1. If you live in Null Sec, the only valid comment you have on this change is the impact to your game in Null Sec Any comment you have on the impact to WHers is personal opinion, so keep it to yourself, because we don't care.

2. If you live in Low Sec, tell us how this change impacts Low Sec. i.e. Shut up, we don't care.

3. If you live in Hi Sec, tell us how this change impacts Hi Sec. i.e. Shut up, we don't care.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#211 - 2015-08-03 19:30:19 UTC
Leeluvv wrote:

quoted the good parts of your post

also glad some rando SSC shitter speaks for all of WH spaceRoll

Pax Deltari
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#212 - 2015-08-03 20:01:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Pax Deltari
Doesn't she know that you're the only shitter that can speak for all of wormhole space. Smile
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#213 - 2015-08-03 20:08:08 UTC
like I'd waste my time doing things for ungratefuls~

Rat Scout
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#214 - 2015-08-04 03:20:53 UTC
Null sec problems how you gona solve 'em?

Try the wormhole forums? YES that will work.
Help They GotMyMoney
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#215 - 2015-08-04 12:40:12 UTC
Leeluvv wrote:
Not that any of the idiots slinging mud at each other will take any notice of my post, but K-space dwellers posting on this thread, please take note of the following:

1. If you live in Null Sec, the only valid comment you have on this change is the impact to your game in Null Sec Any comment you have on the impact to WHers is personal opinion, so keep it to yourself, because we don't care.

2. If you live in Low Sec, tell us how this change impacts Low Sec. i.e. Shut up, we don't care.

3. If you live in Hi Sec, tell us how this change impacts Low Sec. i.e. Shut up, we don't care.

Didn't your alliance move to Rancer?

Post with you're main.

Lazerhawks: ¨we are 5x better organized and we win by skill not always because of numbers¨

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#216 - 2015-08-04 12:57:39 UTC
Rat Scout wrote:
Null sec problems how you gona solve 'em?

Try the wormhole forums? YES that will work.

It's working for me so farBear

Samantha Elroy
Disturbing Silence
Disturbing Silence.
#217 - 2015-08-07 09:34:23 UTC
This castration of nulls in Wormholespace is killing one of the last content we have currently. There is like a 8:1 ratio of Highclass-WH:Nullsec. And when you find 1-3 nulls in your chain its mostly end of lifetime or a crap frigsize wormhole.
From all of the 512 C5 Wormholes (exclude Shattered) are like 100 ? populated, and from these 100 there might be 50 'active' and willed to fight.
So tbh, do you, corbexx and the devs really want us to quit eve, go more inactive, or settle to kspace ? what is the goal behind this cut ? is it the salty tears of nullblocks that there was a special way to get more support in fights via null-null connection ? Or the tears from the farmers that get so massive dunked by hk,ssc,lzhx, atztech and many other parties last time ?
If thats the story behind its totally not cool and you should shame yourself to represent any longer in the wormhole-section. i know this was rude but i think im not the only one with this kind of thinking. If im totally wrong excuse me and correct me in a legit way.

Yes my english sucks, but i dont give a **** :)
B0T0
Dzieci we mgle
#218 - 2015-08-07 10:29:28 UTC
Samantha Elroy wrote:
what is the goal behind this cut ?

To move corporation with main content is null to Thera or null itself?

01010111 00101101 01110011 01110000 01100001 01100011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100001

Robert Caldera
#219 - 2015-08-07 11:04:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Robert Caldera
Leeluvv wrote:

3. If you live in Hi Sec, tell us how this change impacts Hi Sec. i.e. Shut up, we don't care.

1) everything you post on forums, regardless of your home sec, is an opinion no more.
2) dont speak for everyone, other WHers might have a diff. opinion of yours - you arent representive of whole WH playerbase.
Leeluvv
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#220 - 2015-08-08 20:35:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Leeluvv
Robert Caldera wrote:
[2) dont speak for everyone, other WHers might have a diff. opinion of yours - you arent representive of whole WH playerbase.

I didn't express an opinion on Aegis at all, so your post confuses me. I'm more than happy to listen to how people are 'affected' by the changes. As for your quoted point, how can a WHer have a different to me, when I haven't posted an opinion?

1/10 Troll harder.