These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Best Tactical Destroyer? Hecate?

First post
Author
Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#21 - 2015-06-30 07:56:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Webvan
Barrogh Habalu wrote:
Still have to fix full insurance though.
hah I just checked that too, jackdaw gets ~1.5 on payout, not counting the insurance fee. Others I hear are almost full payout. CCP really thought this one through, eh? I'm glad I'm training SB on my frig/dessy character now.

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

Trajan Unknown
Reikoku
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#22 - 2015-06-30 09:43:10 UTC
Insurance and market prices, two things CCP adjusts every downtime /not

Come one, learn the basics before complaining. :)
Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#23 - 2015-06-30 10:41:19 UTC
Trajan Unknown wrote:
Insurance and market prices, two things CCP adjusts every downtime /not

Come one, learn the basics before complaining. :)
I'm not complaining that the payout is too low, I'm saying it's too high, and agreeing with Falcon that the hulls are too cheap too boot (as a possible fix). They are doing their metadata thing again, OP something new and look at the numbers to claim success over the old. Sandboxes shouldn't have shinies, but cohesiveness. This isn't a level progression themepark after all. :)

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

CCP Falcon
#24 - 2015-06-30 10:52:47 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
I just finished a spotlight episode that focuses on the new Hecate, and I have to tell you that as far as looks go I have to say it's by far and away the best looking of the new tactical destroyers.

What I"m curious about though, do you think it's going to end up being the most effective of the bunch (especially at kiting)... or does that honor go to one of the others?

Hecate of course. It's Gallente.

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/05cfc95eddc733531f946d6a77338064/tumblr_n7os52qhvF1qhx46yo1_500.gif[/img]

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Nihilaus Vause
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#25 - 2015-06-30 11:29:45 UTC
^^
Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#26 - 2015-06-30 11:43:29 UTC
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
They are sick sick sick OP and basically make AssFrigs and most t1 frigates and destroyers and even cruisers OBSELETE.

Falken Falcon wrote:
They won't make cruisers obsolite.

Any other options? Obsoleet maybe?

If in doubt, try "useless".
CCP Ytterbium
C C P
C C P Alliance
#27 - 2015-06-30 12:24:09 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
I just finished a spotlight episode that focuses on the new Hecate, and I have to tell you that as far as looks go I have to say it's by far and away the best looking of the new tactical destroyers.

What I"m curious about though, do you think it's going to end up being the most effective of the bunch (especially at kiting)... or does that honor go to one of the others?

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/05cfc95eddc733531f946d6a77338064/tumblr_n7os52qhvF1qhx46yo1_500.gif[/img]

Now now my little roast-beef, no need to be jelly because of superior Gallente Frencheration engineering skills. As ze man said, it's simply ze best oui oui oui.

By the way, you guys are pronoucing ze name wrongly. It's Ecateu, from where I'm from you'd skip the H at the beginning just to confuse people. I don't care if this stuff is happening thousand of years in the future if I have to suffer with this ridiculous accent so should you.

Totally unrelated, accidental and out of context example for you CCP Falcon: homicide.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#28 - 2015-06-30 13:46:57 UTC
CCP Ytterbium wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Now now my little roast-beef, no need to be jelly because of superior Gallente Frencheration engineering skills. As ze man said, it's simply ze best oui oui oui.

By the way, you guys are pronoucing ze name wrongly. It's Ecateu, from where I'm from you'd skip the H at the beginning just to confuse people. I don't care if this stuff is happening thousand of years in the future if I have to suffer with this ridiculous accent so should you.

Totally unrelated, accidental and out of context example for you CCP Falcon: homicide.

LOL.

Perhaps we should all admit linguistic defeat together and simply agree to call it "Kate". Smile

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#29 - 2015-06-30 14:41:24 UTC
If it were French it'd have built in WCS, like 5 of them.
Max Kolonko
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2015-06-30 14:44:38 UTC
Gregor Parud wrote:

and add reverse thrusters
Darkblad
Doomheim
#31 - 2015-06-30 14:55:06 UTC
Jackie Fisher
Syrkos Technologies
Joint Venture Conglomerate
#32 - 2015-06-30 15:02:23 UTC
Max Kolonko wrote:
Gregor Parud wrote:

and add reverse thrusters

and armour protection for the wine store.

Fear God and Thread Nought

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#33 - 2015-06-30 15:42:14 UTC
Gregor Parud wrote:

if it were american, it would have 3x as much mass and none of the other star systems would show up on the map when you hit F10.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2015-06-30 15:48:30 UTC
USA USA
Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#35 - 2015-06-30 16:07:04 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Gregor Parud wrote:

if it were american, it would have 3x as much mass and none of the other star systems would show up on the map when you hit F10.

And all warning sounds would be replaced with "OH MY GAWD!"
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#36 - 2015-06-30 16:12:18 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Gregor Parud wrote:

So, you're saying this star system makes my mass look big? Cry

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

CCP Falcon
#37 - 2015-06-30 16:20:51 UTC
CCP Ytterbium wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Oui oui, mon darling baguétté! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Look at this facé <<<< Ce'st Gallénté!

<3 Vive la Fédération!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Masaaq
Soggy Biscuit.
#38 - 2015-06-30 16:21:57 UTC
Eternal Montage wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Holy ****! Watch that video. I didn't know Barrack Obama played Eve!

It seems Barack Obama and Jeff Bridges had a love child.

Ranger 1, for your next video please read us a bedtime story.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#39 - 2015-06-30 19:07:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Masaaq wrote:
Eternal Montage wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Will a parable do? Armored Warfare style, of course.
The Scorpion and the Frog

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#40 - 2015-06-30 19:21:41 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Masaaq wrote:
Eternal Montage wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Will a parable do?
The Scorpion and the Frog

Confirming, my partner has a thinly veiled lust for ranger 1 that only makes a little jealous.

Love the content as always mate, keep it up.
Previous page123Next page