These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Best Tactical Destroyer? Hecate?

First post
Author
Liam Inkuras
ParabeIIum
#41 - 2015-06-30 19:28:24 UTC
Masaaq wrote:
Eternal Montage wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
I just finished a spotlight episode that focuses on the new Hecate, and I have to tell you that as far as looks go I have to say it's by far and away the best looking of the new tactical destroyers.

What I"m curious about though, do you think it's going to end up being the most effective of the bunch (especially at kiting)... or does that honor go to one of the others?

Holy ****! Watch that video. I didn't know Barrack Obama played Eve!

It seems Barack Obama and Jeff Bridges had a love child.

Ranger 1, for your next video please read us a bedtime story.

Hello my fellow Americans, today I speak to you about the Hecate

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Masaaq
Soggy Biscuit.
#42 - 2015-07-01 12:24:48 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Masaaq wrote:
Eternal Montage wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
I just finished a spotlight episode that focuses on the new Hecate, and I have to tell you that as far as looks go I have to say it's by far and away the best looking of the new tactical destroyers.

What I"m curious about though, do you think it's going to end up being the most effective of the bunch (especially at kiting)... or does that honor go to one of the others?

Holy ****! Watch that video. I didn't know Barrack Obama played Eve!

It seems Barack Obama and Jeff Bridges had a love child.

Ranger 1, for your next video please read us a bedtime story.

Will a parable do? Armored Warfare style, of course.
The Scorpion and the Frog

Mate, you just made my morning at the office. Quality.

Also, your videos are great - keep making them!
Ripblade Falconpunch
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2015-07-01 13:46:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Ripblade Falconpunch
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Speakingbof T3 Cruisers being super powered. It kinda is balanced to an extent cuz of the skilloss. Fozzie even said when they removed the podgrade skill loss they wanted intentionally to KEEP T3 Cruisers skill loss as a balance mechanic. Now first cruise 5 is longer anyways then you need the tactical ssubsys skills and tactical racial skill. And then you lose freaking skill if you die. And the subrigs cost tons....

And uet the superOP godmode pwnmobile T3 Destroyers cpst 10mill after platinum insurance and less skills and no SP loss????

I dont get it. They are sick sick sick OP and basically make AssFrigs and most t1 frigates and destroyers and even cruisers OBSELETE.

How dont ccp see this? It must be intentional

You want some cheese to go with that whine?
Hakaari Inkuran
State War Academy
Caldari State
#44 - 2015-07-03 14:36:07 UTC
Webvan wrote:
Falken Falcon wrote:
Assault frigs? yes.

Wouldn't mind seeing a buff to AF's now. Still usable, but not as much now, and after all that work going into balancing sort of a waste. They do need to bump T3 up out of FW small complexes though. Why not just let them into beginner complexes? hah
OP til they nerf them all I guess, as the norm, when they bring in the next OP thing and pat themselves on the back over the metadata numbers.

Afs got a huge buff like a year ago. They wouldnt need another if it wasnt for these new dessies. This is textbook power creep.
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#45 - 2015-07-03 14:54:28 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
I love your voic- videos. I said videos.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Demerius Xenocratus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2015-07-03 16:42:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Demerius Xenocratus
Does anyone actually fly the confessor or jackdaw?

Every time I roam around lowsec all I see are Svipuls. Svipuls everywhere.

Suddenly spaceships? More like suddenly svipuls.

And now AF's are even more useless, except perhaps the null rail harpy doctrines. Galmil used to run Harpy/scythe fleets but why bother when you can do dual MSE svipuls for the same price?
Previous page123