These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

I miss Mines

First post
Author
ShinjitsuHikaru
Space Spuds
#41 - 2015-04-19 11:33:04 UTC
AOSA wrote:
Elyia Suze Nagala wrote:
In the age of the portable structures they need to bring back mines, they just need to set parameters were they can't be at place too close together and their damage must be limited and not installed death.

They should make a ship called a mine layer with bonuses to deploying mines faster than normal ships and has increased cargo while fewer mid and high slots too. Maybe like a T2 Bantam, etc!


This is fantastic DEV's Read this! Please! Really this would be great!


Seconded. Seriously, lets get a movement going here people! Idea
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2015-04-19 11:51:38 UTC
Pak Narhoo wrote:
Tuttomenui II wrote:
Siigari Kitawa wrote:
I still have my Anaconda BPO.

http://i.imgur.com/fdM2G0K.png

Taking bids on it if anyone wants it. I've had it for as long as I can remember :)


That BPO is odd there isn't a view contracts option for it, it's copies or the mines. Looks like ccp might have nuked it.




https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=946073#post946073


Interesting. But I meant nuked as in they are missing the 'find in contracts option'.
Mike Azariah
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2015-04-19 15:07:09 UTC
I miss the +2 warp strength skiff

and my drake

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

Cade Windstalker
#44 - 2015-04-19 15:22:09 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
I miss the +2 warp strength skiff

and my drake

m


First day of Fozzie Sov someone should put together a massive Drake-blob and lead it into Sov-Null and see how much stuff it can reinforce :D
Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#45 - 2015-04-19 15:23:17 UTC
ShinjitsuHikaru wrote:
AOSA wrote:
Elyia Suze Nagala wrote:
In the age of the portable structures they need to bring back mines, they just need to set parameters were they can't be at place too close together and their damage must be limited and not installed death.

They should make a ship called a mine layer with bonuses to deploying mines faster than normal ships and has increased cargo while fewer mid and high slots too. Maybe like a T2 Bantam, etc!


This is fantastic DEV's Read this! Please! Really this would be great!


Seconded. Seriously, lets get a movement going here people! Idea

They could call it miner and they explode as soon as a catalyst comes close!

:3
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
BrundleMeth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#46 - 2015-04-19 16:30:27 UTC
When I think of all the things they have nerfed, removed, and generally ****** over, I realize I miss a great deal...and get extremely pissed off...
Boseo
Azure Horizon
#47 - 2015-04-19 18:17:50 UTC
I miss having 10 drones round my Thorax or Dominix (and If I remember correctly use to be full heavy's on the rax as well?)

be nice to start binging back items which are still around and useless and making them useful again.

Sorry but file “forumsig.GIF” is currently unavailable please come back later…… like in a year or so.

Kaya Okanata
Integrated Solutions
#48 - 2015-04-19 19:48:23 UTC
Tuttomenui II wrote:
I was hoping to get a BPO if possible someday.


Drop me a mail if you are serious about this. I'll sell you a set of Anaconda and Python BPOs. Won't be cheap, though.

And yes you are right. They're not searchable in contracts any more along with a few other items. Private contract is the only way to get one.


Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2015-04-19 21:42:17 UTC
Kaya Okanata wrote:
Tuttomenui II wrote:
I was hoping to get a BPO if possible someday.


Drop me a mail if you are serious about this. I'll sell you a set of Anaconda and Python BPOs. Won't be cheap, though.

And yes you are right. They're not searchable in contracts any more along with a few other items. Private contract is the only way to get one.




Well that sucks. Can you still build the mines or make bpcs?
Siigari Kitawa
Weave
#50 - 2015-04-20 05:52:20 UTC
Tuttomenui II wrote:
Kaya Okanata wrote:
Tuttomenui II wrote:
I was hoping to get a BPO if possible someday.


Drop me a mail if you are serious about this. I'll sell you a set of Anaconda and Python BPOs. Won't be cheap, though.

And yes you are right. They're not searchable in contracts any more along with a few other items. Private contract is the only way to get one.




Well that sucks. Can you still build the mines or make bpcs?

Yep! I still rip copies and sell small packages of mines to people in Jita. Makes easy, easy isk, like 15-30m per contract.

Need stuff moved? Push Industries will handle it. Serving highsec, lowsec and nullsec - and we do it faster and more reliably than anyone else. Ingame channel: PUSHX

Aineko Macx
#51 - 2015-04-20 06:06:09 UTC
I miss AOE DD and tracking titans.
But mostly I miss not getting fatigued from jumping / portaling, i.e. not having to do 50+ jumps per op.
Garia666
CyberShield Inc
HYDRA RELOADED
#52 - 2015-04-20 11:49:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Garia666
I miss the Ganka geddon,
i miss the dura maller
I miss having +10 standings and being able to freely pod someone in high sec.
I miss repping ppl who could safly kill ppl in empire.
I miss mining ships from out of an roid.
I miss the respect ppl had, ( before the goons )
I miss credits, which you needed to carry in your cargo bay in order to buy something. ( before isk )
I miss fitting a cruise missle in my small launcher.
i miss splash damage.
i miss buying bookmarks
i miss being able to get an t2 bo.
i miss being able to shoot npc haulers in high sec. getting tabbaco`s and all kinds of rare ware.

and i could go on
Solecist Project
#53 - 2015-04-20 12:23:29 UTC
errr the npc haulers are still there and easily killable. :)

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Lost Greybeard
Drunken Yordles
#54 - 2015-04-20 12:24:53 UTC
I miss the Gallente bomber being a gold-plated Tristan. That was awesome.
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#55 - 2015-04-21 02:11:23 UTC
Lost Greybeard wrote:
I miss the Gallente bomber being a gold-plated Tristan. That was awesome.


The bomber redesign was awesome.
They're supposedly doing similar to all the T2 ships, and I can't wait to see how they all turn out.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#56 - 2015-04-21 03:15:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Vimsy Vortis
I miss when virtually everyone in a nullsec alliance thought you couldn't shoot neutral logistics because they had their overviews set up in a way that didn't show aggression flags.

Seriously, that was a thing.
ace face
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#57 - 2015-04-21 14:41:42 UTC
Garia666 wrote:
I miss the Ganka geddon,
i miss the dura maller
I miss having +10 standings and being able to freely pod someone in high sec.
I miss repping ppl who could safly kill ppl in empire.
I miss mining ships from out of an roid.
I miss the respect ppl had, ( before the goons )
I miss credits, which you needed to carry in your cargo bay in order to buy something. ( before isk )
I miss fitting a cruise missle in my small launcher.
i miss splash damage.
i miss buying bookmarks
i miss being able to get an t2 bo.
i miss being able to shoot npc haulers in high sec. getting tabbaco`s and all kinds of rare ware.

and i could go on


Ugh right there with you. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GANKA GEDDEN NOOO WHY CCP WHY Oops
Cataca
Aspiring Nomads
#58 - 2015-04-21 18:05:00 UTC
I miss my 5 heavy drones myrm. Or a total lack of bandwith restrictions for that matter.
ace face
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#59 - 2015-04-21 18:25:29 UTC
Cataca wrote:
I miss my 5 heavy drones myrm. Or a total lack of bandwith restrictions for that matter.


I miss my 10 drones, every ship was a army of one!
3erg
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#60 - 2015-04-21 20:10:14 UTC
I started 1 month before RMR.
there is alot i miss in eve.