These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

[Alert] Jove space and UUA-F4

First post
Author
Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#1 - 2014-11-27 20:58:05 UTC
Everyone who can get on SISI, take a look towards Jove space and UUA-F4: all of the stargates in the three regions have disappeared. As it is, there will be 110 new systems with Rhea- and there are 110 systems in UUA-F4 excluding the dev test systems.

From this, we can say that Jove space is safe. But at the same time, this means something even bigger- if the new wormhole systems and Thera are UUA-F4, than the Sleepers have been closer than we knew all along- and they have been right next to the Jovians.

The Jovians have stayed out of that region- they hold no sovereignty in it and have avoided it. And with the new star appearing and the Sleepers returning, they have decommissioned all of their gates- and looking at the story so far, it seems like the gates in UUA are gone because of whatever shattered every planet in the systems.

This is getting better and better Smile
Lord Ra
Sicarius.
#2 - 2014-11-27 21:03:29 UTC
I love your posts :)
Elfi Wolfe
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-11-27 21:11:09 UTC
Thank you for the information.

"Please point to the place on the doll where the carebear touched you."

Rothar Luke
Did he say Jump
Dock Workers
#4 - 2014-11-27 21:11:51 UTC
Interesting news! I wonder if we will be able to see these deactivated stargates, if these new systems are indeed in UUA-F4.
Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#5 - 2014-11-27 21:19:25 UTC
101 new systems in Rhea, 107 in UUA, but more like 15ish systems still connected by gates. The counts don't exactly line up.

While interesting, and we do get more interesting lorestuffs, I'm not sure we're getting UUA quite yet.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

#6 - 2014-11-27 21:23:46 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
101 new systems in Rhea, 107 in UUA, but more like 15ish systems still connected by gates. The counts don't exactly line up.

While interesting, and we do get more interesting lorestuffs, I'm not sure we're getting UUA quite yet.

Anything is possible at this point- and if it is UUA, than I can only assume a number of systems, including Polaris, will remain inaccessible and only for DEV usage.
Hal Morsh
Doomheim
#7 - 2014-11-27 22:19:21 UTC
Wasn't there speculation sansha could be living in jove space? Doesn't that mean this could be the jove fighting back?

I mean there was an incursion where sansha forces didn't leave through wormholes. They just abandoned the incursion and started using stargates.

Oh, I perfectly understand, Hal Morsh — a mission like this requires courage, skill, and heroism… qualities you are clearly lacking. Have you forgotten you're one of the bloody immortals!?

Serene Repose
#8 - 2014-11-27 22:20:59 UTC
I got out there, and all I could see is this huge vacant backdrop with a lot of little pointy lights.
Was I in the right place? Lol

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Radax Glenn
Church of the Black Hand
#9 - 2014-11-27 22:51:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Radax Glenn
Indeed...
#10 - 2014-11-27 23:22:28 UTC
Hal Morsh wrote:
Wasn't there speculation sansha could be living in jove space? Doesn't that mean this could be the jove fighting back?

I mean there was an incursion where sansha forces didn't leave through wormholes. They just abandoned the incursion and started using stargates.

Yeah, there was a Sansha incursion into Jove space at one point- but in EVE Source, we're told that the Jovians sent a communique to CONCORD reporting that they repelled the attack.

I'm positive Sansha is going to play a role in all of this, if only a minor one- it's certain that their wormhole tech comes from something related to the Sleepers
Magnasis Drakkenwolf
#11 - 2014-11-30 06:59:20 UTC
Sounds interesting, I can't wait to see what CCP has in store for us

There can be only one..

http://www.youtube.com/user/KensCrazyGaming

Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2014-11-30 07:49:48 UTC
The new WH systems are Jove space?

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#13 - 2014-11-30 07:55:21 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
The new WH systems are Jove space?

I sure hope so!
Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#14 - 2014-11-30 07:56:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Daniel Jackson
hes right i have pics to confirm!!!

Tranquility Jove and UUA regions
Singularity Jove and UUA regions

gif of 4 days in 100% zoomed from 1 system in caldari space of the BRIGHT STAR HERE
Baneken
Arctic Light Inc.
Arctic Light
#15 - 2014-11-30 09:31:38 UTC
Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci wrote:
Everyone who can get on SISI, take a look towards Jove space and UUA-F4: all of the stargates in the three regions have disappeared. As it is, there will be 110 new systems with Rhea- and there are 110 systems in UUA-F4 excluding the dev test systems.

From this, we can say that Jove space is safe. But at the same time, this means something even bigger- if the new wormhole systems and Thera are UUA-F4, than the Sleepers have been closer than we knew all along- and they have been right next to the Jovians.

The Jovians have stayed out of that region- they hold no sovereignty in it and have avoided it. And with the new star appearing and the Sleepers returning, they have decommissioned all of their gates- and looking at the story so far, it seems like the gates in UUA are gone because of whatever shattered every planet in the systems.

UUA-F4 how ever currently holds 107 systems so these events may not be linked after all but admittedly 107 is tantalisingly close to 110 also UUA-F4 although unreachable is still in k-space though the new changes in mechanics may reflect that it's in k.space while still being largely uncharted by the empires.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#16 - 2014-11-30 09:48:33 UTC
Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci wrote:

I simply like your work. Thank you.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Elisk Skyforge
State War Academy
#17 - 2014-11-30 11:41:34 UTC
CCP Fozzie in episode 2 of o7 talk show said that this system has always been there you just never had access to it so it's possible.
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#18 - 2014-11-30 12:36:50 UTC
Btw I noticed on SiSi someone that appears to be def not a dev has sov up there now too on some of the still conjoined systems. How'd they get there?...

The Drake is a Lie

Oresome
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2014-11-30 15:00:29 UTC
Great work, very interesting stuff.
Eternus8lux8lucis
Guardians of the Gate
RAZOR Alliance
#20 - 2014-11-30 15:02:42 UTC
And the plot thickensTwisted

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

123Next pageLast page