These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Phoebe Feedback

First post First post
Author
Jonat Eken
T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.
#141 - 2014-11-05 00:08:34 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Hiasa Kite wrote:
Sell interface needs the [check market details] button back. When selling, particularly multiple items, I like to double check what the market's doing before selling.

Can we please have the buttons for each item, pwease?

click the icon to the far right Big smile (arrows or = icon)

How about a magnifying glass background or square border to make it more obvious that it's a lookup button, and not just static information?
TurAmarth ElRandir
Hiigaran Bounty Hunters Inc.
#142 - 2014-11-05 00:10:55 UTC
Wihes Wart wrote:
Hurra , we can now disable some cynochars abos, nice fatique :) More Money for other Games Lol

Hurra you can now unsub, nice whine. Moar space for other players.

TurAmarth ElRandir Anoikis Merc, Salvager, Logibro and Unrepentant Blogger Fly Wreckless and see you in the Sky =/|)= http://turamarths-evelife.blogspot.com/

Cord Binchiette
Kzinti Confederation
#143 - 2014-11-05 00:53:56 UTC
I hate the new sell interface. Did anyone think what the selling price field would look like for selling anything over 1 isk? Really, did you only test selling cheap stuff? How are you supposed to see your sell price when the amount is large?

Lets go back to what we had before where we could see the ENTIRE price. If it's not broken, please stop fixing it.
Sizeof Void
Ninja Suicide Squadron
#144 - 2014-11-05 01:08:28 UTC
TE on BPOs should also reduce copying time (assuming it does not already do this).

Also, TE on BPCs should also reduce invention time (again, assuming it does not already do this).

This would add more value to the TE research skill bonuses, which have recently (and unpopularly) replaced other bonuses, due to the changes to industry.
Sizeof Void
Ninja Suicide Squadron
#145 - 2014-11-05 01:15:02 UTC
Please add a button to disable tooltips.

They are too persistent and often get in the way, particularly when moving a lot of things around in hangers, containers, etc.

Thank you.
Ein0r Niiminen
The Blues Corporation
#146 - 2014-11-05 01:16:23 UTC
Please increase the size of the number that shows price difference percentage. It is hard to read.
Destitute Tehol Beddict
Binary Trading
#147 - 2014-11-05 01:54:13 UTC
Negativity is all good.. but in terms of making bulk sell orders... I made roughly 220 orders in 10 minutes .
So the Sell order Window is good ... Thanks

So I think the New Sell Window is good

What I think

In terms of one item only there is alot of wasted space

- A point the button to show details is there... but if you dont know its there... you would never think to press it or that there is a button there in the first place
-The Quantity Field is small.. this should be bigger
- The Price Field is small ... this should be bigger

Loot Buying service: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4529397#post4529397

Amyclas Amatin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#148 - 2014-11-05 03:04:07 UTC
The farking sounds. My ears hurt every time someone bubbles a station and I can't turn it off.

For more information on the New Order of High-Sec, please visit: http://www.minerbumping.com/

Remember that whenever you have a bad day in EVE, the correct reponse is "Thank you CCP, may I please have another?"

Primary This Rifter
Mutual Fund of the Something
#149 - 2014-11-05 03:10:43 UTC
So you should probably do something about capital ships bumping each other when they're coming out of warp onto gates, or coming out of gate cloak.
Sandra Sita
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#150 - 2014-11-05 03:34:59 UTC
TurAmarth ElRandir wrote:
Wihes Wart wrote:
Hurra , we can now disable some cynochars abos, nice fatique :) More Money for other Games Lol

Hurra you can now unsub, nice whine. Moar space for other players.

I'm serious, what you need now so many more cynos? But I can now save money
Ishmael Clark
Center for Advanced Studies
#151 - 2014-11-05 03:39:05 UTC
Noticed a couple things related to invention...

When I tried doing invention on a 250mm Railgun BPC, the industry interface still showed that an Incognito Interface was required.

Also the popup window detailing my chance for success listed Quantum Physics Datacores instead of the Quantum Physics skill.

Thanks.

So it goes.

June Haddock
Perkone
Caldari State
#152 - 2014-11-05 04:01:51 UTC
station trader here o/

got all my orders filled, want to simply sell some random items i have laying around my hangar.
it wont let me.
i'm restricted by my order limit [skills] even though im simply trying to sell right to buyer

:( poopy pants amirit? [im right]

also, is there anyway we can have the popup which asks when setting up orders, if you really want to sell/buy this item below regional average or whatever it asks, i havnt actually bothered to read it in a long time?
it can get frustrating when updating numerous buy orders, with it constantly asking.
it doesnt even make sense half the time: [imagined scenario] the sell price is 100mil and im setting up a buy order for 20mil cause that's what everyone else has theirs set to, and it asks if im sure. and then everytime someone .01 isks me i have to go through the same dialogue box again...and again.... this has been bugging me for..well years now >.<

not sure if i got my point across up there^

cheers and good goddamn job with this new release schedule, ever since mrs seagull took the helm, i've actually been playing. which is saying something (excited for the future! keep me inticed ;) )
Spank mehard
Deadspace Depot
#153 - 2014-11-05 04:21:32 UTC
Nerfing the jump range of capitals means lesser alliances can worry less about being blobbed when deploying capitals, not having goons be able to get around the game with 100 titans in less then an hour is amazing

however nerfing the jump range of the rorqual is a bad idea, there aren't many miners left ( we are a dying breed )

my rorq now feels useless as its now 3 jumps to make the journey to high sec to sell minerals and I think ive been punished greatly for no reason.

punish combat caps, not rorq

thx Big smile
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#154 - 2014-11-05 05:43:10 UTC
Can we please have a shortcut for Directional Scan back? If there is one, I haven't found it... Alt + D no longer works...

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Primary This Rifter
Mutual Fund of the Something
#155 - 2014-11-05 06:04:05 UTC
Seraph Essael wrote:
Can we please have a shortcut for Directional Scan back? If there is one, I haven't found it... Alt + D no longer works...

Set your own. It's not hard.
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#156 - 2014-11-05 06:17:02 UTC
Primary This Rifter wrote:
Seraph Essael wrote:

Set your own. It's not hard.

I tried that, tried setting it to Shift + D but I can't get it to work... Sad

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Tracy Panavia
The Green Machine
That Escalated Quickly.
#157 - 2014-11-05 06:47:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Tracy Panavia
+1 the need for opacity value setting for the 'Party Ring' (the official unofficial title now ) in *Display & Graphics* tab.

Also, planets not a selectable item anymore??
Tracy Panavia
The Green Machine
That Escalated Quickly.
#158 - 2014-11-05 06:52:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Tracy Panavia
fitting tips in the market window? srsly?

a step too far imo
787 Ultra
Doomheim
#159 - 2014-11-05 06:53:05 UTC  |  Edited by: 787 Ultra
casting another vote for being able to see the bm in space but not on the compass
Tracy Panavia
The Green Machine
That Escalated Quickly.
#160 - 2014-11-05 06:54:05 UTC