These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Skills for a capital ship or four

First post
Author
Jeremy Kamira
#21 - 2014-10-09 19:34:15 UTC
How long will it be until its over? My Patching is taking forever and i really want to make it!
Yuri Thorpe
Volatile Restability
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#22 - 2014-10-09 19:39:10 UTC
Is there any chance that you can just give us the ability to use all capital ships, or is it just titans?
R3DRUM
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2014-10-09 20:09:01 UTC
is jump fatigue live on sisi? I cant wait to see how long i will have to wait to jump from null to low sec there is nothing i like more than to wait 2h to do a task that will use to take 3 min.....
Mulkosalvan
#24 - 2014-10-09 20:29:14 UTC
and my launcher won't download the patch -.-"
Thoreseus
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2014-10-09 21:25:54 UTC
How long will we get to keep the titans? and the skills?
Bl1SkR1N
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2014-10-09 21:45:54 UTC
Jumping the gate after using DD removes DDs timer...I suppose thats not something intentional? You can jump the gate right after DDing somebodys butt and be ready to DD again on the other side.
Christopher Mabata
Sentinel Incorporium
#27 - 2014-10-09 22:40:19 UTC
Thoreseus wrote:
How long will we get to keep the titans? and the skills?

Apparently for the mirror, unless CCP revokes it because of rule violations, such as whats been happening on the undock no stop since this went live.

♣ Small Gang PVP, Large Fleet PVP, Black Ops, Incursions, Trade, and Industry ♣ 70% Lethal / 30% Super-Snuggly / 110% No idea what im doing ♣

This Message Brought to you by a sweet and sour bittervet

Erica Rotineque
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2014-10-09 22:58:18 UTC
Will the titans be seeded again after the mirror which is apparently coming today at DT ?
Christopher Mabata
Sentinel Incorporium
#29 - 2014-10-09 22:59:20 UTC
No mirrors are server resets, it will revert to TQ status if mirrored

♣ Small Gang PVP, Large Fleet PVP, Black Ops, Incursions, Trade, and Industry ♣ 70% Lethal / 30% Super-Snuggly / 110% No idea what im doing ♣

This Message Brought to you by a sweet and sour bittervet

Lelira Cirim
Doomheim
#30 - 2014-10-09 23:32:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Lelira Cirim
Garageguy wrote:
can we dock said titans after undocking for testing purposes, or are we stuck outside at that point?

Confirming no re-dock. But seeing how Titans fit in different stations is pretty neat.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/461624/Eve/RagnarokStationCBT.png
The camera can barely cope with the Avatar.

Thank you SISI team for this fun diversion!

Do not actively tank my patience.

Chronasis
#31 - 2014-10-10 04:26:38 UTC
Shocked

With me living in WH space, and still a very long way away from being able to train the Titan skills anyway, the ability to take part in this is very exciting to me. But it will take me a couple days before I could take part. Please tell me this will run for a week or two.
Ravay Kanjus
Infinity Blue
#32 - 2014-10-10 05:39:10 UTC
Chronasis wrote:
t will take me a couple days before I could take part. Please tell me this will run for a week or two.

This.
Heinrich1
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#33 - 2014-10-10 08:05:41 UTC
I have never had a titan before in my life
NOW IS MY CHANCE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF REFINING V!!!!!!!!!!!
Caldari 5
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. S.A.S
Affirmative.
#34 - 2014-10-10 08:42:23 UTC
Need a better message when you try to use a stargate to get into HS :)
"08:39:49 Notify [no messageID: 504239]"
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#35 - 2014-10-10 09:25:23 UTC
Bl1SkR1N wrote:
Jumping the gate after using DD removes DDs timer...I suppose thats not something intentional? You can jump the gate right after DDing somebodys butt and be ready to DD again on the other side.

This is a known issue. It will not be like this when we hit TQ.

Cheers.

Quality Assurance Analyst Team Psycho Sisters

CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#36 - 2014-10-10 09:28:01 UTC
Caldari 5 wrote:
Need a better message when you try to use a stargate to get into HS :)
"08:39:49 Notify [no messageID: 504239]"

What do you mean? Can you not translate it?

It clearly says you can't do that because you are in a Titan and trying to get to HS you naughty boy!

This is a known issue and will be fixed before we hit TQ. Big smile

CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#37 - 2014-10-10 09:36:28 UTC
Ravay Kanjus wrote:
Chronasis wrote:
t will take me a couple days before I could take part. Please tell me this will run for a week or two.

This.

We will probably keep the skills running until the next release goes live on TQ.

In terms of giving you Titans, we are giving you these 4 and will probably give you all some more for the masstest which will be announced today. Once your titans are all dead we will have to evaluate giving out more.

We hope you are having fun with them, but please remember to obey the test server rules.

Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#38 - 2014-10-10 10:00:09 UTC
So, what we learned so far is that a big blob of titans kills smaller groups of titans pretty fast. Twisted

As has been mentioned before, Siege, Triage and DD activation do not prevent you from using gates and will reset the timer in the next system. Should keep it like that, it gives capital gatecamps a lot more flexibility.

Also, opening a titan bridge and taking a gate afterwards, should probably be considered in your patch. (I haven't tested it yet.)
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#39 - 2014-10-10 10:08:16 UTC
Cebraio wrote:
So, what we learned so far is that a big blob of titans kills smaller groups of titans pretty fast. Twisted

As has been mentioned before, Siege, Triage and DD activation do not prevent you from using gates and will reset the timer in the next system. Should keep it like that, it gives capital gatecamps a lot more flexibility.

Also, opening a titan bridge and taking a gate afterwards, should probably be considered in your patch. (I haven't tested it yet.)

Siege, Triage and DD not preventing jump is an issue we know about.

Caldari 5
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. S.A.S
Affirmative.
#40 - 2014-10-10 12:39:40 UTC
Another thought on Stargates in General, any chance of super-sizing the models of the LS/NS gates so that they look like that they can fit a Capitals/Supers/Titans through them, cause atm the gates look like they could fit inside my Avatars :P