These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Skills for a capital ship or four

First post
Author
Vulxanis Viceroy
Offworld Trading Company
#61 - 2014-10-13 15:40:57 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:

This should be sorted now and we are looking into what went wrong.

I was able to get on last night. Thanks!!

In Character: Only responds to "Lord Draconis"

Pronounced "Vulzanis"

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fanm8/eve_in_a_nutshell_and_how_to_crack_it/

Public channel: VXV EVE

Twitter: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Vulxanis_Viceroy

Thycoon
Patrician Space Incorporation
#62 - 2014-11-06 08:47:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Thycoon
CCP Claymore wrote:
Celly S wrote:
[quote=Vulxanis Viceroy][quote=Hupitt][quote=Thycoon]Hi there!
There is any trouble with the launcher – I cannot log in because of a „client error“!
I get the following message:

There was an error while validating your account, please try again..

Yesterday I had no trouble and played whole day on Singularity – prepared for participating in the upcoming masstesting. I have no trouble to log with a browser into my accounts and I have no problems while playing on Tranquility!

All DEVS still sleeping (11:49 h EVE-Time)?
I'm still not able to log in because of same launcher trouble![/

Have the same problem

Have the same problem

ditto, and a corpie or two as well

This should be sorted now and we are looking into what went wrong.

Since the update today 06.11.2014 - 08:30 h UTC it is again happened!
There was an error while validating your account, please try again.. Oops

13:30 h UTC - still same problem!
16:45 h UTC - still same problem!
17:05 h UTC - After googeling the problem I found the thread
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=378892&p=4
and could solve the problem! Lol
Gard Loki
Demonic Retribution
#63 - 2014-11-13 01:05:44 UTC
Why has the CapitalShip command been stopped? I've just logged onto the test server and find I have 4 shiny new titans but cannot do anything with them.
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#64 - 2014-11-13 10:27:55 UTC
Gard Loki wrote:
Why has the CapitalShip command been stopped? I've just logged onto the test server and find I have 4 shiny new titans but cannot do anything with them.

Our need for testing them has passed. You can get SP by participating in mass tests though.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Firestorm Delta
Aphotic Machina
#65 - 2014-11-14 06:05:17 UTC
Missed a golden opportunity, guess I'll have to keep an eye on out for the mass tests now that I've got the launcher set up.
Araloni
Divine Reform
#66 - 2014-11-17 06:51:44 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Gard Loki wrote:

Our need for testing them has passed. You can get SP by participating in mass tests though.

Wow... that's some real garbage. Would've loved to try this out but I guess not... Should've included your time limits to this in the initial post...
Ram Askaari
State War Academy
Caldari State
#67 - 2015-01-16 13:55:41 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:
Hey folks,

In Phoebe we are adding the ability to jump capital ships through gates and we would love you all to have a shot.

"But Claymore, I do not have the skills on Sisi to fly a capital ship!!"

We know you do not all have the skills so here is what we are going to do:

1. Every active account on Sisi will be given 1 of each Titan delivered to their redeem system.

2. 2. CCP Habakuk will work his magic so that players without the skills simply have to type 'capitalships' into the 'moveme' channel and they will be granted the ability to fly all 4 titans, fit guns and fit a doomsday weapon.

3. We will allow fighting on the EZA-FM gate in 6-CZ49. A new beacon will be deployed telling you which gate you are allowed to fight on. As per the test server rules, this gate will be the only exception, fighting on other gates is still prohibited.

Any issues you find should as always be reported through the bug reporting system.

Skill up, ship up, and have fun.

I did as you instructed and nothing happens, CCP Habakuk is in the channel. I'm not sure if it's a specific CCP Habakuk but I'm confused, please help
Skymea
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2015-01-16 15:19:19 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Gard Loki wrote:

@Above
It's over.

Delusions of Adequacy - Get Off My Lawn

Hardcore Nightmare
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#69 - 2015-01-21 10:35:09 UTC
Maybe some Habakuk's magic could happen and we will be able to have it back for some more time? Roll