These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

#EVE_NT - EVE MEET IN NOTTINGHAM UK - SEPTEMBER 13

First post First post First post
Author
Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#361 - 2014-09-13 21:33:15 UTC
Awesome day/night guys. Great to meet you all. ..See you Feb...

But the haircuts /p.

Dudes.

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

Brink Albosa
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#362 - 2014-09-13 23:21:36 UTC
That was good, thanks Nashh!

Nice meeting you all!
Gavin2505
Tree Frog United
#363 - 2014-09-13 23:52:14 UTC
Brilliant day nashh. Had a blast. Thank you. And sign me up for the next one.
Raeza
Order of Extrodinary Gentlemen
#364 - 2014-09-14 00:14:45 UTC
Nailed it.

Also, I just puked 'Pos Fuel'
Ryuichi Tigh
Macabre Votum
Northern Coalition.
#365 - 2014-09-14 00:33:18 UTC
Top notch do!

Good to meet you all.

I plan to live forever.... or die trying - Vila Restal - Blakes 7 (1979 -1981)

Laguna Fox
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#366 - 2014-09-14 06:50:37 UTC
Just as fab as I thought it was going to be.

Got to meet and chat with a lot of great people, played some video games, had a few drinks and came out with some goodies (Miguel Mathers is pretty darn happy atm hehe) so huge thanks to Nashh and Co. Big smile

Can't wait for the next one Pirate
TrouserDeagle
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#367 - 2014-09-14 08:24:33 UTC
I was there, it was real
Papa Sotken
Nothing Comes To Mind
Snuffed Out
#368 - 2014-09-14 08:52:17 UTC
Great day met tons of people and came away with some goodies.

P.S you all suck at FIFA.

Zebra Corp

Kahlan Amneel
Mosh Pit
THE BESTICLES
#369 - 2014-09-14 10:39:24 UTC
Great event

Well done guys
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#370 - 2014-09-14 12:42:57 UTC
It was a great day/night! Thanks Nashh and the guys for an awesome event and wish I could put my name down for the next time, but I used too much money on drinkies last night and won't be able to afford the plane ticket back in Feb :P

Sorry to those who I didn't get around to saying bye to, you are awesome and I luffs you! heh. Thanks for an awesome event guys :)
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#371 - 2014-09-14 14:29:03 UTC
Papa Sotken wrote:
Great day met tons of people and came away with some goodies.

P.S you all suck at FIFA.

Yes yes they do lol
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#372 - 2014-09-14 14:31:56 UTC
Awesome event Nash well done mate. Onwards and upwards for the next one Ihole my breath in anticipation. Everyone enjoyed them self so much great games great give aways.

But more than anything great people.
TrouserDeagle
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#373 - 2014-09-14 16:42:10 UTC
nash if there are any plexes left over, please can I have them
W0wbagger
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#374 - 2014-09-14 16:50:49 UTC
Great event nashh - and hopefully a bigger ccp presence next time!

I was robbed at smash bros...
Delicious Pain
Obsolete Engineering
#375 - 2014-09-14 16:51:35 UTC
I had a great time. Hope I make the next one.
Sa'haira
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#376 - 2014-09-14 17:31:24 UTC
absolutely a pleasure meeting a whole bunch of low sec space bros.

really well organised event, look forward to seeing it develop in future!
RoCkEt X
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#377 - 2014-09-14 18:27:17 UTC  |  Edited by: RoCkEt X
Awesome night guys,

Great as always to meet people from the community; especially when you unexpectedly meet people you know/know of ingame :D

In-case you're wondering what happened to me...

I left with the shadow cartel bro's to go get a burger or something.. turned out we'd have to wait a few hours and i was already pretty smashed (thanks to those of you who kept buying me drinks... even though i'd told you not to (DarkLord Karn)... and then you (some dude who's name i forgot - vanilla liquors) bought us all shots too...... but decided i'd carry on drinking anyway.

After an hour of waiting for a seat so we could order reportedly amazing burgers... i realised i'd had to many fine beverages and went to the men's room to puke. I'd like to think i composed myself fairly well at that point.

Myself, Chaos Farseer (PL bro) and rathnon domitras (Shadow Cartel bro) jumped on a bus, and headed for chaos's house (where rath and i were staying). After hopping off the bus so i could rest in a bus stop... i remember crouching down and being sick again (classy bird, i know)... and beyond that point i don't remember much.

A massive shout-out to rathnon domitras for holding me in my seat when i apparently passed out in the taxi! And to Chaos Farseer, for having us over for the night and for helping rath to take care of their former CEO!

And also, to all the Shadow Cartel duders who put up with me for a fair portion of the night!

To those of you who i bumped into, it was a pleasure! Though i don't honestly remember much other than that :D Hit me up ingame :)

10/10
Would make a tw*t of myself again!

OHseven
-Rock/Ant
Chev Hekki
Bear Bones Brigade
#378 - 2014-09-14 18:27:51 UTC
Currently sitting in East Midlands airport knackered !! Well played Nash in putting together the EVE_NT event I'm sure I'm not the only one who had a cracking weekend. Good to catch up with the usual suspects and some new ;) let's hope the effort that was put into this player meet doesn't go unnoticed in the future ;)
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#379 - 2014-09-14 19:03:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Naughty Cargo
RoCkEt X wrote:
Awesome night guys,

Great as always to meet people from the community; especially when you unexpectedly meet people you know/know of ingame :D

I left with the shadow cartel bro's to go get a burger or something.. turned out we'd have to wait a few hours and i was already pretty smashed (thanks to those of you who kept buying me drinks... even though i'd told you not to (DarkLord Karn)... and then you (some dude who's name i forgot - vanilla liquors) bought us all shots too...... but decided i'd carry on drinking anyway.

After an hour of waiting for a seat so we could order reportedly amazing burgers... i realised i'd had to many fine beverages and went to the men's room to puke. I'd like to think i composed myself fairly well at that point.

Myself, Chaos Farseer (PL bro) and rathnon domitras (Shadow Cartel bro) jumped on a bus, and headed for chaos's house (where rath and i were staying). After hopping off the bus so i could rest in a bus stop... i remember crouching down and being sick again (classy bird, i know)... and beyond that point i don't remember much.

A massive shout-out to rathnon domitras for holding me in my seat when i apparently passed out in the taxi! And to Chaos Farseer, for having us over for the night and for helping rath to take care of their former CEO!

And also, to all the Shadow Cartel duders who put up with me for a fair portion of the night!

To those of you who i bumped into, it was a pleasure! Though i don't honestly remember much other than that :D Hit me up ingame :)

10/10

OHseven
-Rock/Ant

Dude... while we were waiting I knew you were out of it, but wow haha Glad you got home in one piece, and likewise, nice to meet ya. :) Also, you composed yourself very well considering. Props for that :P
DarklordKarn
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#380 - 2014-09-14 19:14:40 UTC
RoCkEt X wrote:
Awesome night guys,

10/10

OHseven
-Rock/Ant

Wasn't me...

;)