These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

#EVE_NT - EVE MEET IN NOTTINGHAM UK - SEPTEMBER 13

First post First post First post
Author
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#321 - 2014-09-11 14:22:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Naughty Cargo
Dwaigon Aumer wrote:
Lord LazyGhost uses "mail mobile"
It's very effective
Naughty Cargo is now Confused

Hahahaha brill :P And I'm only confused cause I has instructions from Nashh, but now I don't know who's going where or which way or who's doing what! XD I have a funny feeling there's a few different groups doing different things Friday night and I might be in a crossover between two of them. Goddamit. XD It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to effing walk everywhere cause hotel be awkward and taxi's be expensive. >.>
Mister Marram
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#322 - 2014-09-11 14:48:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Mister Marram
Lord LazyGhost wrote:

yer sounds good we meeting up with some tuskers as well i think so iam told.

Wil mail you my mobile so we can confirm where we going to be and when

This is news to myself and Sulei, who are you meeting?

We are arriving around 3-4pm on Friday, mail me phone numbers and we can get something going, I think Bei is appearing at some point too.
Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#323 - 2014-09-11 15:10:16 UTC
I'm down around then as well, i'll probably just find a cozy pub and wing it till Sat.

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

TrouserDeagle
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#324 - 2014-09-11 19:01:09 UTC
x
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#325 - 2014-09-11 20:44:12 UTC
Nash was saying we going to meet some tuskers in hooters or somthing not sure.
Mister Marram
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#326 - 2014-09-11 21:19:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Mister Marram
Lord LazyGhost wrote:

Oh wow, just looked it up and there IS a Hooters in Nottingham. The ones in the US do pretty damn good wings although only piswasser for beer.

Apothne wrote:
Apparently I'm coming to this now :)

You can meet some of your friends in the Tuskers (I think it was malfy but he isnt coming).
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#327 - 2014-09-11 21:33:21 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:

I object! XD Unless there's three different Nashh's and he's going to through different places with three different groups of people :P XD So many plannnssss XD And I need sleep cause I'm on the train 8:30am tomorrow :P so goodnight and good luck everyone making plans every which way. Nottingham's not gonna know what hit it. XD
Dwaigon Aumer
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#328 - 2014-09-11 22:27:06 UTC
A friendly bump, read this below cause it is VERY important!
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
With less than a week to go I hope everyone is as excited as me.
Event is going to be amazing some really fun and different things to do at the event.
Just a Side note please for the love of all that is holy,

“DON’T FORGET YOUR ID”

If you do forget your ID don’t worry about it. I am sure we can point you in the direction of a local bowling alley or something.

We really do not want to turn people away as we want everyone who turns up to share in the experience of this great even that Nash has put together for us all.

Only thing missing at the moment is a CCP member come on Falcon get a grip and attend. You’re letting us northern monkeys down here.

Or you can send your Minion the guy with the biggest personality that is loved by the whole eve community the man himself, CCP Guard
Would make the event extra amazing on top of everything else that’s going on.
People are going to forget that this is Nash’s first event and think they have been transported Via Cyno to the land of the volcano and snow (Iceland) doh. For and early fanfest.

Let’s all make this event amazing for our self’s for the eve community and for Nash for doing such an amazing job and planning and organising this event.
This is going to be an event to remember and let me assure you you’re going to be putting the next ones date in your diary’s as you won’t want to miss out…

Take care and fly safe (see you all in a few days)

Lazy

Minmatar FTW!!

Kane Rizzel
NovaKane Incorporated
You've got RED on you
#329 - 2014-09-11 23:23:35 UTC
I'll be in Nottingham tomorrow at about 1630

[URL=http://novakaneinc.blogspot.co.uk]A Pirate's Perspective[/URL] [URL=http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites.asp]Official EVE Online Fan Site[/URL]

Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#330 - 2014-09-11 23:29:45 UTC
I'm going to be looking for the caves and the pub if anyone is about around 4/5pm.

Look for the old guy with the shorts, red kindle and ipod plugged in.

Have fun.

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

Vincent R'lyeh
Screaming Hayabusa
#331 - 2014-09-12 08:44:17 UTC
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry

You suck!

Must......not......bow.....to.....peer........pressure.........mussst.......GRAAAAAARGH

I have deliberately developed an air of cynicism that I originally intended to make me appear somewhat louche and caddish but actually comes across as irritable hostility combined with the unspoken threat of sudden violence.....

Dracorimus
Stars in No Sky
#332 - 2014-09-12 09:14:25 UTC
I should be there no probs :)
Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#333 - 2014-09-12 09:30:12 UTC
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Alas I shall no longer be able to attend this event as a gate camp stole all my money Cry

You suck!

Must......not......bow.....to.....peer........pressure.........mussst.......GRAAAAAARGH

get a grip of your self man. get 20 quid from somwhere and come and enjoy a few beers with us.

Dwaigon Aumer
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#334 - 2014-09-12 11:42:12 UTC
Lord LazyGhost wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:

You suck!

get a grip of your self man. get 20 quid from somwhere and come and enjoy a few beers with us.

Yeah just go, don't be a douch like me!

Minmatar FTW!!

Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#335 - 2014-09-12 13:33:28 UTC
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:

You suck!

Do it!!!!! :P
Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#336 - 2014-09-12 13:34:37 UTC
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
Nashh Kadavr wrote:
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:

You suck!

Do it!!!!! :P
Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#337 - 2014-09-12 14:30:12 UTC
I has arriven :-)

Welcome to EVE.

Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#338 - 2014-09-12 14:53:44 UTC
Sorta like... bored. XD On a side note, if anyone gets a chance to look at Notts castle, do so. Its pretty :)
Drago Shouna
Doomheim
#339 - 2014-09-12 15:08:25 UTC
Well I'm sat in the salutation pub atm. Gonna go check into the hotel and ill be back in half an hour.

Welcome to EVE.

Naughty Cargo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#340 - 2014-09-12 16:32:56 UTC
Drago Shouna wrote:
Well I'm sat in the salutation pub atm. Gonna go check into the hotel and ill be back in half an hour.

Are the drinks stupidly overpriced? I popped my head in earlier and sounded expensive lol