These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Oceanus now on Singularity

First post
Author
Noriko Mai
#41 - 2014-09-10 18:55:44 UTC
Salpun wrote:
Noriko Mai wrote:
Salpun wrote:
Noriko Mai wrote:
Darkblad wrote:
As already teased by CCP Punkturis, the market filter changes got deployed on Sisi (build 824956) today.

Thx. updated

Great work your list is still missing the fact that the Industry window can be re-sized.Cool

Jeah. I checked that already a few days ago and don't understand what you mean. It can be resized on TQ too.

lol did not check TQ
lol that change must have been missed on a patch notes when it got changed.

That sadly happens pretty often... I'm trying to double check everything 'new' I see on Sisi.

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#42 - 2014-09-10 19:49:38 UTC
seems like this will be a small release, which is not a bad thing if there are a lot of fixes in it. Wonder if something with a bit more pssssh will be announced next week

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#43 - 2014-09-10 19:59:31 UTC
DaReaper wrote:
seems like this will be a small release, which is not a bad thing if there are a lot of fixes in it. Wonder if something with a bit more pssssh will be announced next week

On the Alliance Tournament stream Devs talked about more Burner missions, module tearacide has not been talked about much that is what was planned to be next, and more invention changes are coming as well.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#44 - 2014-09-10 20:57:42 UTC
Salpun wrote:
DaReaper wrote:

On the Alliance Tournament stream Devs talked about more Burner missions, module tearacide has not been talked about much that is what was planned to be next, and more invention changes are coming as well.

I don't have a screenshot of it, but when I asked CCP Rise about upcoming ship rebalances for Oceanus, he said to me that there won't be so much ship balancing this time around but instead there will be much more module rebalancing.
Noriko Mai
#45 - 2014-09-10 21:51:54 UTC
Salpun wrote:
DaReaper wrote:

I'm really curious about this Smile

Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#46 - 2014-09-11 00:17:26 UTC
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:
Salpun wrote:
DaReaper wrote:

I don't have a screenshot of it, but when I asked CCP Rise about upcoming ship rebalances for Oceanus, he said to me that there won't be so much ship balancing this time around but instead there will be much more module rebalancing.

Please form an orderly queue for the meta 1-3 module markets. Depending on how they do it there could be enormous opportunities for speculation here. Of course, by the time we know how they will be doing it I guess it will be too late to speculate!

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Salpun
#47 - 2014-09-11 01:21:13 UTC
EBR-23634

New Filter icon does not show back up after clearing the search field by hitting X.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#48 - 2014-09-11 07:14:08 UTC
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:

But will we get more than 48 hours notice...? (it's 2 weeks to Oeanus)

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

MuraSaki Siki
ChuangShi
Fraternity.
#49 - 2014-09-11 11:42:39 UTC
bug of "active cloak effect while decloaked" still not fix . (BUG-report with reproduce steps : EBR-23328)
Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#50 - 2014-09-12 06:03:01 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Alvatore DiMarco wrote:

But will we get more than 48 hours notice...? (it's 2 weeks to Oeanus)

If I were to guess, I'd say that there will probably be a devblog two or three days ahead of time.
Erufen Rito
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#51 - 2014-09-13 00:31:26 UTC
Can someone be a darling and get a few pics of the new WH nebulae? I can't log into the game from the ship, and I wont be on land for at least a week from now :(

This is as nice as I get. Best quote ever https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4137165#post4137165

Angel Riot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#52 - 2014-09-13 02:31:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Angel Riot
Cloaking Effect

- I live in WH space, which means Im cloaked 90% of the time. So I rarely get to look at my ship.

Would like a slider that removes / lessens the cloaking effect visual. So Im still cloaked but can see my ship.
Would still have the green cloak module button glow so you know your cloaked.

We have all these cool looking ships but WH residents rarely get to see their ship - So I propose to provide a optional slider to fix that.

Nebulas

- Awesome

WH effect

- please show mass AND type of system on the other side of WH. eg with Hyperion I can tell im jumping into a c3 because the WH looks all pink and washed out. When Oceanus comes out please have a similar visual. (As well as the mass visual)
Noriko Mai
#53 - 2014-09-16 12:17:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Noriko Mai

• [UI] Cloak reactivation delay is now shown [img]
  • [UI] New Stations Service Buttons and new buttons for Agents|Guests(with number)|Offices [img] (Agents and Offices don't have a number)
  • [UI] New icons in "Mail" and "Probe Scanner" [img]
  • [UI] New buttons in calculator [img]

Vesan Terakol
Trollgrin Sadface
Dark Taboo
#54 - 2014-09-16 12:40:24 UTC
Yay for cloak reactivation display!

Can we also get timer for sensor recalibration? (like EWAR effects - no timer with cloak active, timer starts when you drop cloak).
Noriko Mai
#55 - 2014-09-16 13:02:31 UTC
Vesan Terakol wrote:
Yay for cloak reactivation display!

Can we also get timer for sensor recalibration? (like EWAR effects - no timer with cloak active, timer starts when you drop cloak).

The timer in the picture is after droping cloak. While cloak is active it simply flashes like other active modules do.

Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#56 - 2014-09-16 15:01:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Altrue
Noriko Mai wrote:
Features:

THANK YOU. Lost a bomber like that, PC too fast after jumping through a stargate.

And obviously the premise to other reactivation delays!

Noriko Mai wrote:
Features:

• [DScan] Overview setting in dscan [img] (It's a bit hard to see if the window is transparent)

THANK YOU. Again.

And thanks Noriko for compiling this list of changes.

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

Darkblad
Doomheim
#57 - 2014-09-16 15:42:41 UTC
Looks like the Burner Burst didn't notice that its no longer a mining frigate (typeID 34154)

NPEISDRIP

Salpun
#58 - 2014-09-16 16:02:52 UTC
The new functionality with the inventory and ships and items tabs is a step back even when drag and drop starts working correctly.

Darkblad
Doomheim
#59 - 2014-09-16 16:10:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Darkblad
Noriko Mai wrote:

CCP karkur style. Also available on bomb launchers.

NPEISDRIP

Angel Riot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#60 - 2014-09-17 01:27:15 UTC
As the Probe window appears to be receiving a minor tweak ...

can you please separate the start probe scan button from the recall probes button. So many people I know hit the recall probes button by accident. (after you have scanned 100 WHs you start to lose basic motor function)

Keep the start probe scan button where it is. and move the recall probes button to the far right.. or anywhere so its not next to the start probe scan button !