These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bring me the head of a CFC titan pilot!

First post First post
Author
Radric Davids
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#881 - 2014-07-16 14:37:55 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Sadly, it appears that this thread's heyday has come and gone. It was great fun while it lasted, and provided much needed entertainment while SA was down for 3 days. *Snip* Please refrain from discussing forum moderation. ISD Ezwal.
, I suspect this thread will slowly fade away into obscurity, with the occasional bump from Gevlon claiming victory or credit for a titan kill now and then - but all the fun has been drained away.

R.I.P. titan thread

#titan
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#882 - 2014-07-16 14:51:17 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Radric Davids wrote:
Sadly, it appears that this thread's heyday has come and gone. It was great fun while it lasted, and provided much needed entertainment while SA was down for 3 days. *Snip* Please refrain from discussing forum moderation. ISD Ezwal.
I suspect this thread will slowly fade away into obscurity, with the occasional bump from Gevlon claiming victory or credit for a titan kill now and then - but all the fun has been drained away.

R.I.P. titan thread

#titan

No worries. We can always count on Gevlon sharing his next master plan to destroy goons.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#883 - 2014-07-16 14:52:29 UTC
In the meantime we can enjoy his complete lack of understanding of sov-based income. It's cool to know sov is so worthless, the fact is kind of hard to notice through the cash it can bring.

Proud pilot of the Imperium

Arek'Jaalan: Heliograph

Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#884 - 2014-07-16 19:32:52 UTC
I don't see how holding sov is going to make help you haul implants between trade hubs for moderate markups all day, and everyone knows that's the only serious path to wealth in this game.
Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#885 - 2014-07-17 15:41:18 UTC
Voyager Arran wrote:
I don't see how holding sov is going to make help you haul implants between trade hubs for moderate markups all day, and everyone knows that's the only serious path to wealth in this game.

Yes, trading is a bit more profitable than anything you can do within sov space (besides trading in VKF)

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#886 - 2014-07-17 15:47:41 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Voyager Arran wrote:

Yes, trading is a bit more profitable than anything you can do within sov space (besides trading in VKF)

Just ******* stop it.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#887 - 2014-07-17 16:06:47 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Voyager Arran wrote:

Unless you have to spend it all immediately to satisfy masochistic obsessions about a virtual group of people. Wouldn't you agree?

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#888 - 2014-07-17 16:16:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Voyager Arran wrote:
You realise that trading and holding sov are not mutually exclusive, right? Consider the little amount of effort you need to put in (well, maybe not you, but those of us who trade properly) to make isk trading. Now imagine that on top of your trading income you are also making income from null trading, null PI (which i know you appreciate the value of), AFKtars and even PvP (lets refer to this collectively as SovMoney).

Now I'll put this as simply as I can so you can understand.

Trading + SovMoney > Trading

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Charles Case
State War Academy
Caldari State
#889 - 2014-07-17 17:10:12 UTC
ISD cause more rage than Gevlon ITT.
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#890 - 2014-07-17 19:13:40 UTC
Also there's that whole thing with the moons.
Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#891 - 2014-07-17 19:52:51 UTC
Voyager Arran wrote:

Sh. We don't talk about those here, after all they all serve the exclusive purpose of our leadership getting fat while we, line grunts, toil in the rat mines and never see a dime off our labour.

Proud pilot of the Imperium

Arek'Jaalan: Heliograph

Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#892 - 2014-07-17 20:59:13 UTC
so how many titan pilots have been killed as a result of this thread
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#893 - 2014-07-17 21:56:17 UTC
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
faaaaazands.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#894 - 2014-07-18 09:39:45 UTC
Trii Seo wrote:
Voyager Arran wrote:

Sh. We don't talk about those here, after all they all serve the exclusive purpose of our leadership getting fat while we, line grunts, toil in the rat mines and never see a dime off our labour.

YO MARLONA SKY BE MORE DISCRETE WITH YOUR SPIES LOL
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:

None, but only because they're all too scared to be used ever again, making them useless, but invulnerable. This is what Gevlon actually believes.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#895 - 2014-07-18 17:24:52 UTC
Khanh'rhh wrote:
None, but only because they're all too scared to be used ever again, making them useless, but invulnerable. This is what Gevlon actually believes.

I'm sure he has a graph to prove it, too.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#896 - 2014-07-19 10:45:55 UTC
no dead CFC titans (or supercarriers at that!) since this thread was posted

i'm sure gevlon will conclude that we're too scared to log our supers on because of his scheme though

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#897 - 2014-07-19 18:25:51 UTC
This post needs a bit of Xolve. He still alive ? Roll

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Magnus Cortex
Ginger Industrial Solutions
#898 - 2014-07-20 01:35:30 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Yes, trading is a bit more profitable than anything you can do within sov space (besides trading in VKF]
Does this dude know about reactions?
Fitness Regiment
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#899 - 2014-07-20 21:34:11 UTC
How do I join the goonwaffe war? I would love to fight em after they tried scamming me.
Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#900 - 2014-07-20 23:03:08 UTC
Fitness Regiment wrote:
How do I join the goonwaffe war? I would love to fight em after they tried scamming me.

There is no war on GoonWaffe. These are the ramblings of one extremely strange, and extremely desperate man. Run, don't walk, as far from here as you possibly can. xD