These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Bring me the head of a CFC titan pilot!

First post First post
Author
Big Lynx
#1201 - 2014-10-29 07:29:22 UTC
Givlon is so embarrasing, no one wants his money. tihihihihihi
Hairy Sour Grapes
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1202 - 2014-10-29 16:56:56 UTC
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#1203 - 2014-10-29 19:23:07 UTC
Hairy Sour Grapes wrote:
https://zkillboard.com/kill/42034004/ Send isk PLZ


Aha but you didn't read the rules. First you have to send Gevlon 10 billion isk before you get 20 billion back.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1204 - 2014-10-31 23:09:48 UTC
I find it pretty hilarious that two titans have been killed and zero isk has been paid out.

Also ironic is the proclamation of your direct impact on trillions of isk worth of damage to the CFC by allegedly funding a war against us (or something, how did the story go?). Yet, when there is direct proof of titans killed, you don't jump on that opportunity to pay out a bounty to even have a semblance of relevance.

The up side: this whole thread is pretty much a comedy goldmine.
Ash Stewart
The Tenori Tigers
#1205 - 2014-11-01 02:31:21 UTC
Mr Omniblivion wrote:
I find it pretty hilarious that two titans have been killed and zero isk has been paid out.

Also ironic is the proclamation of your direct impact on trillions of isk worth of damage to the CFC by allegedly funding a war against us (or something, how did the story go?). Yet, when there is direct proof of titans killed, you don't jump on that opportunity to pay out a bounty to even have a semblance of relevance.

The up side: this whole thread is pretty much a comedy goldmine.


Funny thing was...

he just proved what i suspected all along... he can't deliver.. he just has this amusing grudge against goons. All I say is.. good going goonswarm and the CFC. Hope to see more of the same. +10

.................It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight Risin' up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger...............

Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1206 - 2014-11-26 18:53:35 UTC
Came here scared that some CFC member had enough brain to make the screenshot and spam the line when they killed their own titan. But luckily it's not the case.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1207 - 2014-11-26 18:59:31 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Came here scared that some CFC member had enough brain to make the screenshot and spam the line when they killed their own titan. But luckily it's not the case.



Half a year and 61 pages later, and you still failed to achieve anything. Good show...

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1208 - 2014-11-26 22:30:08 UTC
Did you petition to have this thread unlocked? Just so you could post that?
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#1209 - 2014-11-27 06:38:58 UTC
Will you be paying the Goons that allegedly shot one of their own?

http://www.themittani.com/news/bl-sympathizer-burned-avatar-down is the Goons side of the story, but a lot of people are arguing that he was a loyal CFC member. So perhaps a payment to SMA is in order for blowing up this CFC Titan?

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1210 - 2014-11-27 14:40:33 UTC
Titan.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#1211 - 2014-11-27 14:43:24 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Came here scared that some CFC member had enough brain to make the screenshot and spam the line when they killed their own titan. But luckily it's not the case.



Hey gevlon buddy what's up?

I've been on a bit of an eve break and I was wondering what excuse you finally went with when you realised this plan had failed?

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Catalytic morphisis
Among Shadows
Shadows of Eden
#1212 - 2014-11-28 14:45:56 UTC
20bil isn't even enough for an individual to care really, Damn guaranteed that if I were to kill a Titan, The Killmail and Lols would be enough, No need to throw pocket change at me like I'm some kind of Busker/Homeless person

Actual Link free and scout free solo PvP'er

Kalishka Ashkulf
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1213 - 2014-12-13 10:27:03 UTC
Two dead Titans and not a single Isk paid out. Goblin hasn't got the funds! Lol

Why, thank you, Thing!

Big Lynx
#1214 - 2014-12-13 10:34:04 UTC
Kalishka Ashkulf wrote:
Two dead Titans and not a single Isk paid out. Goblin hasn't got the funds! Lol


He returned to WoW. Eve's a better place now.
Kalishka Ashkulf
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1215 - 2014-12-13 10:50:37 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:
Kalishka Ashkulf wrote:
Two dead Titans and not a single Isk paid out. Goblin hasn't got the funds! Lol


He returned to WoW. Eve's a better place now.


Wohoo!

Why, thank you, Thing!