These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bring me the head of a CFC titan pilot!

First post First post
Author
Maichin Civire
#841 - 2014-07-13 06:29:37 UTC
Oh, come on, Ezwal... can't we have some fun?
VegasMirage
Blank-Space
Northern Coalition.
#842 - 2014-07-13 08:58:33 UTC
It's obvious somebody got their irl feelings hurt and petitioned the past 8 pages. Don't blame CCP for playing hall monitor when grown men cry for help.

no more games... it's real this time!!!

Siege Torpedo
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#843 - 2014-07-13 22:49:03 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Atomic Dove
Can you at least be A: entertaining or when expressing your copious hatred of goons?

Snip, Please refrain from personal attacks. ISD Atomic Dove
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#844 - 2014-07-13 22:53:02 UTC
Bump/Titan

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#845 - 2014-07-14 09:12:48 UTC
Anyone just joining us wants to take a look at the eve-search version of this thread, you're missing ~10 pages of some pretty amazing posting, if I do say so myself.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Radric Davids
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#846 - 2014-07-14 12:33:42 UTC
I don't think our psychoanalysis was well received
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#847 - 2014-07-14 13:49:05 UTC
Radric Davids wrote:
I don't think our psychoanalysis was well received

Truth always hurts.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#848 - 2014-07-14 15:17:34 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Atomic Dove
Goonies!
I have trouble figuring out which hurt your little propaganda campaign more. your master mentioning me? The first makes further posting pointless, but the second! I mean the only goal in your EVE life is that one day He notices you and say "you served well, little creature". And he noticed me instead.

The only thing separates you from complete disaster is a dead CFC titan.

Snip, Please refrain from discussing forum moderation and use of profanities. ISD Atomic Dove

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#849 - 2014-07-14 15:21:39 UTC
Sure, your scheme may not have borne any fruit (again), but the Mittani used your name as a pejorative in a blog post, and if there's one thing Gevlon knows is that blog posts are the only true measure of victory.
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#850 - 2014-07-14 15:23:39 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Atomic Dove
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Goonies!
I have trouble figuring out which hurt your little propaganda campaign more. your master mentioning me? The first makes further posting pointless, but the second! I mean the only goal in your EVE life is that one day He notices you and say "you served well, little creature". And he noticed me instead.

Snip, Please refrain from discussing forum moderation and use of profanities. ISD Atomic Dove

Snip

Edited a quote and as always, please refrain from personal attacks. ISD Atomic Dove

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#851 - 2014-07-14 15:26:29 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Atomic Dove
Voyager Arran wrote:
Sure, your scheme may not have borne any fruit (again), but the Mittani used your name as a pejorative in a blog post, and if there's one thing Gevlon knows is that blog posts are the only true measure of victory.

I wonder if he truly is a masochist. So proud that he even posts a link for more people to see.
Snip, Please refrain from personal attacks and use of profanities/working around the filter - ISD Atomic Dove

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#852 - 2014-07-14 15:51:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Khanh'rhh
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
or your master mentioning me?

You, er .. you realize attaching your name to someone else's blog was used because it is a high insult, right? And you realize that it was thrown in with no explanation, and everyone knew it meant .. er .. the opposite of a well-aimed compliment?

Like in Community, where someone is described as the "AT&T of people" - no one thought that was a compliment. Attaching your name to someone else's blog is inherently insulting to them in the same way.

I know I just had to explain a really basic joke to you, but I'm not surprised.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#853 - 2014-07-14 15:53:58 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Atomic Dove
Snip, Please refrain from personal attacks - ISD Atomic Dove

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#854 - 2014-07-14 16:13:44 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
"Logically coherent but not based on facts" = religion
"Flinging poo and seeing what sticks" = science

The first gets you respect. The second gets you results.

If that's true then you must have found a third way. Big smile

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Radric Davids
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#855 - 2014-07-14 18:22:42 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Atomic Dove
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Goonies!

It had been a while since Gevlon's last hilarious failure of a smackdown, and boy oh boy did he deliver.

Idk which of his cited reasons for impending victory are less related to his claim - Mittens using his name as an insult

Doc Weed
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#856 - 2014-07-14 18:28:30 UTC
Boobs is recruiting join "boob's" in game today or msg me, also yes the obligatory GRRR goons.
Magnus Cortex
Ginger Industrial Solutions
#857 - 2014-07-14 18:32:24 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
he noticed me instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U
Bayonnefrog
Blueprint Mania
#858 - 2014-07-14 18:46:59 UTC
Guys stop feeding this troll. Maybe he'll go away then. (but I doubt it).
Maichin Civire
#859 - 2014-07-14 19:13:45 UTC
Bayonnefrog wrote:
Guys stop feeding this troll. Maybe he'll go away then. (but I doubt it).

Why should we?!
This is most hilarious thread currently available!
Radric Davids
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#860 - 2014-07-14 19:15:17 UTC
Doc Weed wrote:
Boobs is recruiting join "boob's" in game today or msg me, also yes the obligatory GRRR goons.

top notch recruits to be found in this thread