These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Ila Gant
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#281 - 2014-07-14 02:27:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Ila Gant
Destru Kaneda
Arzad Police Department
#282 - 2014-07-14 05:23:06 UTC
What is this I don't even.
Matilda Cecilia Fock
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#283 - 2014-07-14 06:58:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Matilda Cecilia Fock
Christina Project wrote:
Matilda Cecilia Fock wrote:
Christina Project wrote:
Shelby Dusette wrote:
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
I'll take catfights over catwalks any day.

Don't encourage her, Mista Foyle!

Also, I think Mista Foyle deserves a mention. I've heard he's super handsome on the inside, n' kinda cute on the outside too!!

Love the red&white contrast a lot!

Plus... forms. ;)

Okay i took a closer look.
Zombie eyes.
Color mix is great and quite harmonic. Hair, top, skin... works great.
A slightly hardened nipple is visible from the side.
All well done, except for your emotionless, dead eyes..

The models don't have nipples and never have had them.

When you start seeing things that aren't there, it's time to stop looking too much into stuff... P

You're wrong. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

The actually naked base mdoels, (which you don't get to see, btw)
and also the clothed models support nipples.
WoD character had nipples, but in EVE they have to be left out.

They can be seen with tops, when looking at them from the side.
They can also be seen from the front, under certain lighting conditions.

I'd call you a noob now, but I'm not sure if that falls under personal attack ... so I won't. :p

The naked bosom bug showed no nipple. What you *think* it's a nipple is a geometry fold from the shirt mesh. Cecilia Matilda also haves it, but as she's better endowed than Candy Shelby, it doesn't looks like a nipple at all.

Will post pictures later. Blink

Q: Should we be worried? A: Nope. (...) Worry a lot if Fozzie, Masterplan, Rise, Veritas, Bettik, Ytterbium, Scarpia, Arrow, or even Greyscale leaves. Worry a little if Punkturis, karkur, SoniClover, Affinity, Goliath, or Xhagen leaves.

Shelby Dusette
Division 13
#284 - 2014-07-14 07:41:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Shelby Dusette
Whaaaaat. I think you're getting your girls mixed up!!!

I'm not Candy, and neither is Candi. Roll

And, I'm only sixteen so, soooo sorry I don't have giant milk-trucks swinging from torso like some of you old bags!!
Matilda Cecilia Fock
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#285 - 2014-07-14 08:41:11 UTC
Shelby Dusette wrote:

And, I'm only sixteen so, soooo sorry I don't have giant milk-trucks swinging from torso like some of you old bags!!

Fixed it. Don't worry, we'll be done discussing about your nipples before this thread starts oozing creepyness on the front page and gives a bad name to GD. P

Q: Should we be worried? A: Nope. (...) Worry a lot if Fozzie, Masterplan, Rise, Veritas, Bettik, Ytterbium, Scarpia, Arrow, or even Greyscale leaves. Worry a little if Punkturis, karkur, SoniClover, Affinity, Goliath, or Xhagen leaves.

Lucretia DeWinter
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#286 - 2014-07-14 09:10:45 UTC
Decimus Dethahal wrote:
Me.

Also, I want Lucretia DeWinter to have my babies.

Can I eat them?
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#287 - 2014-07-14 09:28:06 UTC
Shelby Dusette wrote:

Fixed it. Don't worry, we'll be done discussing about your nipples before this thread starts oozing creepyness on the front page and gives a bad name to GD. P

Thanks for that.

I'd appreciate if you left my puppies out of your measuring contest and nipple-debate.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Hakaari Uisen
Evgeni Konung Corporation
#288 - 2014-07-14 11:33:14 UTC
Suitonia - HOT! :-)
Christina Project
Screaming Head in a Box.
#289 - 2014-07-14 11:36:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Christina Project
The naked bosom bug showed no nipple. What you *think* it's a nipple is a geometry fold from the shirt mesh. Cecilia Matilda also haves it, but as she's better endowed than Candy Shelby, it doesn't looks like a nipple at all.

Will post pictures later. Blink
The geometry is there for nipples,
you can believe otherwise all you want.

Only question is if they removed some triangles,
or if actual nipples would have been just textures.

You can trigger the naked glitch? (:

[i]"Don't look into another human's bowl to see how much he has ... ... look into his bowl to see if he has enough !" - Sol[/i]

Christina Project
Screaming Head in a Box.
#290 - 2014-07-14 11:37:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Christina Project
Shelby Dusette wrote:

LOL
Nobody said we want that anyway! xD

Edit: And "old bags" is hilarious! XD

[i]"Don't look into another human's bowl to see how much he has ... ... look into his bowl to see if he has enough !" - Sol[/i]

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#291 - 2014-07-14 12:13:45 UTC
this has taken a turn for the weird.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#292 - 2014-07-14 12:20:44 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
this has taken a turn for the weird.

Likewise I'm completely lost for words.

Other than these words, obviously.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Rose of Shadow
Deep Lovin
#293 - 2014-07-14 14:04:33 UTC
Agreed, It's turning into a weird thread...
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#294 - 2014-07-14 14:15:33 UTC
Somebody already commented on Mr. Ralph's avatar, but I think the full body view with the cybernetic arms is quite sci-fi villainish.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#295 - 2014-07-14 14:26:18 UTC
Rose of Shadow wrote:
Agreed, It's turning into a weird thread...

Its not that odd, looks like the ope fad of sniffing glue caught on in general discussion is all,
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#296 - 2014-07-14 14:27:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Mizhir
Sibyyl wrote:
Somebody already commented on Mr. Ralph's avatar, but I think the full body view with the cybernetic arms is quite sci-fi villainish.

His chest lacks hair and scars.

EVE's char creator gives a wrong impression of men. Real men doesn't have a chest with smooth skin like the topmodels. I demand action.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#297 - 2014-07-14 14:33:15 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:

EVE's char creator gives a wrong impression of men. Real men doesn't have a chest with smooth skin like the topmodels. I demand action.

Its a clone , of coarse it doesn't have any hair.
One might make the same observations of yours Blink
Barbelo Valentinian
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#298 - 2014-07-14 14:35:44 UTC
Some really fantastic avatars in this thread, and linked in this thread.

EVE's CC is amazing and by far the best in any game at the moment in terms of the possibility of making a character look photorealistic, but it does take some effort, and it's much easier to make a character look plastic - sometimes it's just a hairsbreadth difference in position relative to lightsource or something subtle like that.

I do tend to prefer photorealistic, real-person-like characters that people have put lots of effort into that have expressions more complex than "I'm an evil badass" (although if people do that really well it can be great too), even if they're ugly or unusually structured, if they look real they're still more beautiful than plastic characters that people have just tossed off with all the right "attributes".

One thing I think is very important for a realistic look is assymetry - real peoples' faces are always assymetrical, so if you have a head-on look, just tweak the two sides a bit differently.

e.g. if you cover half of Barb's face alternately, you'll notice her left side is a bit grim-looking, her right side rather sweet and gentle. If she were either symmetrically "grim" or "symmetrically "sweet" it would be boring, but having the assymetry makes her look like a real person with her own thoughts (her jaw is also ever so slightly askew). I think assymetry is what one unconsciously expects of a living thing, and it's probably an important factor for getting out of the "uncanny valley", with androids, robots or with CGI or whatever.

It would probably be going too far to extrapolate that assymetry to some kind of right brain/left brain difference, or psychologically to warring personalities; although those might be factors, it's probably mostly just accidental as the body is built, and stuff happens to you. But it's a major feature.
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#299 - 2014-07-14 14:39:45 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:

In the story of Ralph the supervillain they explain that in the account of one of his first skirmishes in his attack cruiser. Four other ships had him surrounded and a fifth was decloaking off his port bow. Ralph's ship was badly damaged and the relays that would otherwise protect his pod were transmitting fatal jolts of current. A ruthless captain, Ralph survived the fight, piloting his ship alone with a single functioning turret, but not before electricity had singed most of his body.

The lack of scars is later explained in the parable, attributed to his cybernetic arms. In the unlikely event that Ralph finds himself in personal combat, an opponent with a blade or crowbar would find the weapon locked off by a complement of Tritanium plated robotic limbs. Ralph doesn't have any scars because no one's been able to wound him.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#300 - 2014-07-14 16:23:16 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:

In the story of Ralph the supervillain they explain that in the account of one of his first skirmishes in his attack cruiser. Four other ships had him surrounded and a fifth was decloaking off his port bow. Ralph's ship was badly damaged and the relays that would otherwise protect his pod were transmitting fatal jolts of current. A ruthless captain, Ralph survived the fight, piloting his ship alone with a single functioning turret, but not before electricity had singed most of his body.

The lack of scars is later explained in the parable, attributed to his cybernetic arms. In the unlikely event that Ralph finds himself in personal combat, an opponent with a blade or crowbar would find the weapon locked off by a complement of Tritanium plated robotic limbs. Ralph doesn't have any scars because no one's been able to wound him.
I've heard his balls are actually micro smartbombs.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!