These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Madam Lash
Amarr Empire
#221 - 2014-07-12 03:55:47 UTC
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
So many pretty characters, it would be difficult to make a top 10 list =P

Speaking of pretty... hey there Blink
Serene Repose
#222 - 2014-07-12 10:55:01 UTC
Hilarious. Of late you either see "I'm mysterious and deadly" or "I'm mysterious and sexy" generated by a herd of people that get their cues from TV series - and have a clue neither of what is mysterious or (especially) what are sexy and deadly. You want to pick from this herd? Good luck with that. tyvm Have a nice day.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#223 - 2014-07-12 11:16:58 UTC
Some people just try to make the best out of a race/bloodline that looked entierly different before Incarna Big smile

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

Natasha Hawke
Doomheim
#224 - 2014-07-12 11:24:23 UTC
I don't find the character creator that easy to use. Difficult to get facial structure right with the pull it out push it in technic.
Kelleth Kirk
Caldari State - Osprey Wing 7
#225 - 2014-07-12 13:29:06 UTC
Madam Lash wrote:
Kelleth Kirk wrote:
So many pretty characters, it would be difficult to make a top 10 list =P

Speaking of pretty... hey there Blink

Hellooooo =)

Natasha Hawke wrote:
I don't find the character creator that easy to use. Difficult to get facial structure right with the pull it out push it in technic.

Indeed, I spend about 2-3 hours making this character, not counting the time it took me to get the clothing(which would be a lot longer then) =P

I miss having ISK.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#226 - 2014-07-12 16:01:33 UTC
Not the prettiest but still one of my favourite chars: Hasril Pux

Altrue wrote:
Some people just try to make the best out of a race/bloodline that looked entierly different before Incarna Big smile

Yep

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#227 - 2014-07-12 16:13:36 UTC
Ye realise this is what this thread has turned into.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#228 - 2014-07-12 16:27:04 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
If a character is beautiful to you or not, is a matter of taste.

But I have to admit, there are some tasty characters around.... Blink

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#229 - 2014-07-12 16:30:49 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
ISD Ezwal wrote:

see what i meanBlink
Stella Bridger
#230 - 2014-07-12 18:27:58 UTC
funny thread this, but as mentioned above, filled with many interesting faces!
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#231 - 2014-07-12 20:02:44 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:

Looks like it, yes.
But I am still puzzled.
Now I just resubbed a few weeks ago and have been away for about a year, and even though that doesn't sound like much, I find there's so much new and different here now, and I must admit I am still troubled and confused.
But I got to ask- politely, no offense intended and with the highest regards and utter respect towards all those talented people here who spent so much time creating those beautiful and handsome avatars- since when had it become socially acceptable around here to be unironically pro-Incarna and pro-NeX (or whatever it is called now)?
This is a serious question, since I feel I probably missed something important this last year.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Erin Crawford
#232 - 2014-07-12 20:14:34 UTC
It's all Sol's fault, ask her... Blink

"Those who talk don’t know. Those who know don’t talk. "

Nandhi
Glory Hole Stopf Service
#233 - 2014-07-12 20:26:29 UTC

Lol
Matilda Cecilia Fock
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#234 - 2014-07-12 20:52:59 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Zimmy Zeta wrote:

Looks like it, yes.
But I am still puzzled.
Now I just resubbed a few weeks ago and have been away for about a year, and even though that doesn't sound like much, I find there's so much new and different here now, and I must admit I am still troubled and confused.
But I got to ask- politely, no offense intended and with the highest regards and utter respect towards all those talented people here who spent so much time creating those beautiful and handsome avatars- since when had it become socially acceptable around here to be unironically pro-Incarna and pro-NeX (or whatever it is called now)?
This is a serious question, since I feel I probably missed something important this last year.

The developer-started and last pro-avatar gameplay threadnaught was locked dead some months ago. So now that avatar gameplay is dead, nobody opposes talking about it.

*Snip* Please refrain from discussing forum moderation. ISD Ezwal.

Q: Should we be worried? A: Nope. (...) Worry a lot if Fozzie, Masterplan, Rise, Veritas, Bettik, Ytterbium, Scarpia, Arrow, or even Greyscale leaves. Worry a little if Punkturis, karkur, SoniClover, Affinity, Goliath, or Xhagen leaves.

Raylee Crusoe
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#235 - 2014-07-12 21:01:02 UTC
My favorite toon has always been, Raylee Crusoe. But I have problems thinking for myself and usually just agree with what everyone always says.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#236 - 2014-07-12 21:03:41 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Matilda Cecilia Fock wrote:

The developer-started and last pro-avatar gameplay threadnaught was locked dead some months ago. So now that avatar gameplay is dead, nobody opposes talking about it.

So, something like "Incarna is dead- long live Incarna!" ?

Sounds surpirsingly reasonable in a convoluted way, pretty much what I would expect of the EVE community. Blink
Thanks for your answer!

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Wind Ictiva
#237 - 2014-07-12 21:12:09 UTC
Orange and red crayons taste the best
Nalelmir Ahashion
Industrial Management and Engineering
Mouth Trumpet Cavalry
#238 - 2014-07-12 21:24:39 UTC
ISD Ezwall ftw
Dani Dusette
Division 13
#239 - 2014-07-12 22:43:21 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
ISD Ezwal wrote:

You look a lil bit salty to me. Might be right up my sister's alley though.

Zimmy Zeta wrote:

Social engineering at it's finest. Blink

But, as someone who's spent a great deal of time reading or arguing in such thread, I think it's the actual WiS concept that so many people had issues with - avatars in a general sense (and their related accessories, etc) seem to be quite acceptable. May have something to do with numerous proud space-barbie enthusiasts who're quite vocal around the community these days and seem to have earned a little respect.

Matilda Cecilia Fock wrote:

It's a little more complicated than that.

dαní ㅤㅤ

σиlу ιи dαякиєѕѕ cαи уσυ ѕєє тнє ѕтαяѕ

ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?"

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#240 - 2014-07-12 23:08:45 UTC
Dani Dusette wrote:
ISD Ezwal wrote:

You look a lil bit salty to me. Might be right up my sister's alley though.

Eh.

Well I did try flirting with him a lil this one time you know, but ol' leather face blew me off like a layer of dust.

But you'll go a long way to find a face as weather-beaten and grumpy looking, so I nominate ISD Ezwal for most handsome. I think of him like a space George Clooney, except not.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss