These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Kronos Issues

First post
Author
Mara Tessidar
Perkone
Caldari State
#181 - 2014-06-03 23:53:46 UTC
Cypherous wrote:
Mara Tessidar wrote:
I made a thread elsewhere.

TL;DR the loot tables appear to have been nerfed considerably more than 30%.

"Exploration loot tables have been adjusted to compensate for the loot scattering removal."

Where are you pulling the "30%" from exactly?

Secondly, the loot drops seem about the same for me, sure there are a few cans with worthless junk but those cans had worthless junk in them before, they just had it in larger piles :P

It all seems about right and on par with what i would expect considering the RNG is no longer affecting what loot appears in what order from a spew container

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4639748#post4639911

Clearly I'm pulling the 70% number out of my ass.
Jaelkus
Outer Rim Jobs Incorporated
#182 - 2014-06-04 00:01:10 UTC
I can not get the eve store to launch, it says retrieving store data for 2 seconds says store is unavailable then closes the store back to station view. retried 50 times so far no change yet since launch.
DoctorSimonTam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#183 - 2014-06-04 00:12:20 UTC
The DPS shown in my fitting window while docked and the fitting window while undocked are two completely different numbers. It's a rattlesnake that I was testing.

Also not a fan of geckos now being worthless.
Cypherous
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#184 - 2014-06-04 00:12:45 UTC
Mara Tessidar wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
Mara Tessidar wrote:
I made a thread elsewhere.

TL;DR the loot tables appear to have been nerfed considerably more than 30%.

"Exploration loot tables have been adjusted to compensate for the loot scattering removal."

Where are you pulling the "30%" from exactly?

Secondly, the loot drops seem about the same for me, sure there are a few cans with worthless junk but those cans had worthless junk in them before, they just had it in larger piles :P

It all seems about right and on par with what i would expect considering the RNG is no longer affecting what loot appears in what order from a spew container

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4639748#post4639911

Clearly I'm pulling the 70% number out of my ass.

Never said you were i mearly asked for a citation :P

Well from my point of view the value in ISK for the stuff in sites doesn't seem too far from what it was before, still making enough
Cypherous
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#185 - 2014-06-04 00:14:04 UTC
Jaelkus wrote:
I can not get the eve store to launch, it says retrieving store data for 2 seconds says store is unavailable then closes the store back to station view. retried 50 times so far no change yet since launch.

Are you logging in via the launcher or by launching the client directly, as you need to login via the launcher for the store to work
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#186 - 2014-06-04 00:16:14 UTC
Finally after 170 ******* jumps I get to a ghost site. Jesus christ.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#187 - 2014-06-04 00:16:30 UTC
Cypherous wrote:
Jaelkus wrote:

Are you logging in via the launcher or by launching the client directly, as you need to login via the launcher for the store to work

But the store doesn't work via the launcher either.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#188 - 2014-06-04 00:19:30 UTC
Kronos broke the clones established under OS X with the EVE Clonemaker tool. Any workaround?

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Cypherous
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#189 - 2014-06-04 00:47:07 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Kronos broke the clones established under OS X with the EVE Clonemaker tool. Any workaround?

Whats the clonemaker tool >.>
Helven Gallander
Lone Mining
#190 - 2014-06-04 01:13:12 UTC
I get into the game but it says my Connection has been lost when i was connected to internet. This happened when the game launched.
Levina Brecks
Holy Cookie
Black. Flag.
#191 - 2014-06-04 01:19:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Levina Brecks
Found a Sound bug! (Eng)

The ship's propulsion system (without MWD / afterburner) has a sound bug. Every few seconds you can hear a clicking noise!
If you've heard it once, you hear it all the time. X

It is extremely disturbing! Oops

Fand einen Sound Bug (Ger)

Der Schiffsantrieb (ohne MWD/afterburner) hat einen Sound bug. Alle paar sekunden hört man ein Knacken.
Wenn man es einmal gehört hat, hört man es die ganze zeit. X

Es ist extrem Störend! Oops

Client: PC

Please fix! Sad

o/ and fly save
Baldeagle AirForce
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#192 - 2014-06-04 01:31:40 UTC
Did Kronos cause the Mac OS requirements to become 10.7.8?
Anselm Cenobite
Gold Ring Enterprises
#193 - 2014-06-04 01:43:16 UTC
Hmm. Since the patch, I am unable to refuse a mission offered by Tartoken Nosen (level 3 Sukuuvestaa, located in Hatakani system, planet 7, moon 18).

The mission is "Driving a Wedge." All three normal options appear as buttons "Accept" "Decline" and "Delay," but nothing happens if I click "Decline," and the mission offer is never retracted or no new one offered to me.

I'm using a Mac Pro Tower (2 X 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon) running Mac OS X, version 10.9.3.

wibaxx
Doomheim
#194 - 2014-06-04 01:50:21 UTC  |  Edited by: wibaxx
Guristas Contested Research Data Sites not despawning and there is only 1 unit in the tower.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#195 - 2014-06-04 02:25:31 UTC
Baldeagle AirForce wrote:
Did Kronos cause the Mac OS requirements to become 10.7.8?

10.7.5 OS X Lion.

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Solecist Project
#196 - 2014-06-04 03:08:24 UTC
Have forum portraits stopped updating at all,
or are there just so many people changing their portraits,
that the server is doing overtime rendering them?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Burl en Daire
M.O.M.S. Corp
#197 - 2014-06-04 03:10:54 UTC
wibaxx wrote:
Guristas Contested Research Data Sites not despawning and there is only 1 unit in the tower.

Guristas Transponder Tower in Anzalaisio not disappearing and the blood data site spawned while I was undocked I scanned it and and hacked it but there was no loot spewed. I was the only two people in system.

Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. Hunter S. Thompson

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#198 - 2014-06-04 03:20:20 UTC
Burl en Daire wrote:

Guristas Transponder Tower in Anzalaisio not disappearing and the blood data site spawned while I was undocked I scanned it and and hacked it but there was no loot spewed. I was the only two people in system.

Loot spew is removed, open the container and loot like old school.
Ivan Isovich
Clutter Conglomerate
CAStabouts
#199 - 2014-06-04 03:28:02 UTC
Completed my first 9 rounds of invention for the Prospect. Not a single one resulted in a successful BPC. Have skills, everything submitted correctly, and used a POS with decryptors. Unlike the glitch a few days ago, I did receive a notice that the job had been completed and delivered; but all 9 invention jobs failed. I have had bad luck on invention before, but never a run of 9 without a single BPC.
Burl en Daire
M.O.M.S. Corp
#200 - 2014-06-04 03:31:26 UTC
Nevyn Auscent wrote:
Burl en Daire wrote:

Loot spew is removed, open the container and loot like old school.

thanks

Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. Hunter S. Thompson