These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Kinis Deren
Mosquito Squadron
D0GS OF WAR
#7181 - 2014-03-28 07:16:25 UTC
Riot Girl wrote:
Kinis Deren wrote:
It isn't and has never been about the individuals involved. It is more about how far we want the EULA/TOS to apply when we use our in game identities in other communications media outside of the game.

We feel the EULA is adequate. Yes, I'm speaking for everyone.


No, sorry to burst your bubble, but that isn't up to you to decide.

I know it will come as a shock to you, but that's CCP's responsibility.
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#7182 - 2014-03-28 07:17:06 UTC
E-2C Hawkeye wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
E-2C Hawkeye wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
E-2C Hawkeye wrote:


Sure it is. When you said a man slapping his wife for cheating because she put him in that situation. That is your logic.


That was YOUR logic. YOUR logic was that Ero pressured Sokhar into an emotional reaction and somehow, that justifies it. I told you why it doesn't. Shifting the goalposts is a favourite fallacy of the irrational so before you are publicly noted as such, you might want to try paying attention.

And I thought you were leaving? Or were you waiting until I would go so you could 'respond' to my point without challenge?

Intellectual honesty. Get some.

Also, learn to quote. Seriously, all it takes is paying atten.... oh, wait, that's right, you aren't very good at that.

Did the pot just call me a kettle?


No, your intellectual superior just pointed out your logical fallacy. I might point out that you just made another one called a strawman.

LMAO thats a whole other debate. I hope I NEVER see the day when I need a game forum to feel superior over anyone.


Feeling superior and being superior are two different things. You demonstrated your intellectual dishonesty so deal with it, or prove to me that it's not true. Cuz if you spend ten minutes in an academic arena with your way of thinking, you'll wind up considering me polite and friendly in comparison.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Big Lynx
#7183 - 2014-03-28 07:17:07 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Stream just ended a few minutes ago. It's 3am eastern time and we are all up way too late. Sohkar and I had some good laughs and stuff and he will come back and hang out with us as we continue the bonus round of myself, and so on.

Yes, I am still bonus rounding myself for as long as it takes to eliminate my skillpoints and assets and so forth- readings, songs etc.

I am doing this not for any other reason but to make a point. This is only a game of internet spaceships. I will lose approximately 60m skillpoints total between characters and tens of billions or more in isk and assets.

But who cares? It's just internet spaceship pixels.

I will also sing, read the Code (which I already butchered some of as I was being interrupted and stuff (lol damnit) and so forth. Why? Because why not? It's fun if you allow it to be fun. It's only not fun if you hold silly things in too high of a regard.

I may even link a pic or 2, but it won't be identifiable, because too many people here still want to see me dead or something. LOL

Oh, and may I mention this one last thing....

Erotica 1 for CSM!

Big smile

See you guys around. o7

Goodnight

*edit*

I just want to add that I do not wish for Ripard Teg (sp?) to be banned. I am interested in some of the other stuff....

also... CLEARLY next Christmas we must have a gift for everyone that makes some reference to this threadnaught. Perhaps a "***** fork?"


And that's the reason why CCP should urgently state something to the community about your practics, no matter if you are friend now with sokhar or not. There is something very wrong with you, mate, that scares me. asperger syndrome?
sohkar
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#7184 - 2014-03-28 07:18:20 UTC
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care. I know some of you said its not about erotica 1 or myself and you maybe right but what is it about then that people got scam it happens all the time even in RL. I got scammed and made an fool of myself in the process he did not ask me to do anything that would personalize me to people i dont know other then by my voice. Scamming and bonus rooms are not the problem until it makes someone hurt then selfs or others til then you may not agree with mine bumping or scamming then dont do it. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it a crime
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#7185 - 2014-03-28 07:18:22 UTC
Kristalll wrote:
Bloodmyst Ranwar wrote:

As previously stated, Harrassment, bullying and humiliation is accepted.... what is next? How far is CCP willing to let this go for?


Now let's go back to the point you forgot to make.

Where is the harassment, bullying and humiliation?


I know how far CCP is willing to go.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Kristalll
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#7186 - 2014-03-28 07:19:30 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:


And that's the reason why CCP should urgently state something to the community about your practics, no matter if you are friend now with sokhar or not. There is something very wrong with you, mate, that scares me. asperger syndrome?


Y'know, it used to be said there was just something very wrong with people of african decent.

I guess that's good enough reason to get the law involved, ay?

“Die trying” is the proudest human thing.

Riot Girl
You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
#7187 - 2014-03-28 07:19:35 UTC
Kinis Deren wrote:
Riot Girl wrote:
Kinis Deren wrote:
It isn't and has never been about the individuals involved. It is more about how far we want the EULA/TOS to apply when we use our in game identities in other communications media outside of the game.

We feel the EULA is adequate. Yes, I'm speaking for everyone.


No, sorry to burst your bubble, but that isn't up to you to decide.

I know it will come as a shock to you, but that's CCP's responsibility.

Then why did you suggest our opinions matter? If they don't matter, CCP won't change anything. If they do matter, then everyone supporting such changes have had their arguments discredited.
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7188 - 2014-03-28 07:20:23 UTC  |  Edited by: James Amril-Kesh
Big Lynx wrote:
asperger syndrome?

No. People with AS are nothing like E1.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#7189 - 2014-03-28 07:21:55 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:
And that's the reason why CCP should urgently state something to the community about your practics, no matter if you are friend now with sokhar or not. There is something very wrong with you, mate, that scares me. asperger syndrome?

You should go and listen to the stream that just finished (link above of the raw recording).

Having voices to the otherwise impersonal avatars on the forum gets past the anonymity of it. Everyone involved is more than the character they play in the game and the personal attacks (including attacks on you) don't belong anymore.

In game, no problem. But they don't belong in the forum.
Tarojan
Tarojan Corporation
#7190 - 2014-03-28 07:21:57 UTC
sohkar wrote:
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care. I know some of you said its not about erotica 1 or myself and you maybe right but what is it about then that people got scam it happens all the time even in RL. I got scammed and made an fool of myself in the process he did not ask me to do anything that would personalize me to people i dont know other then by my voice. Scamming and bonus rooms are not the problem until it makes someone hurt then selfs or others til then you may not agree with mine bumping or scamming then dont do it. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it a crime


Thats cool dude. Please will you avoid N bombs in future though? It wasnt cool man.

Will gank for food

Mario Putzo
#7191 - 2014-03-28 07:22:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Mario Putzo
sohkar wrote:
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care. I know some of you said its not about erotica 1 or myself and you maybe right but what is it about then that people got scam it happens all the time even in RL. I got scammed and made an fool of myself in the process he did not ask me to do anything that would personalize me to people i dont know other then by my voice. Scamming and bonus rooms are not the problem until it makes someone hurt then selfs or others til then you may not agree with mine bumping or scamming then dont do it. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it a crime


Well said! (Bolded part Especially)
Space Juden
Supermassive Potato Pancake
#7192 - 2014-03-28 07:22:46 UTC
sohkar wrote:
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care. I know some of you said its not about erotica 1 or myself and you maybe right but what is it about then that people got scam it happens all the time even in RL. I got scammed and made an fool of myself in the process he did not ask me to do anything that would personalize me to people i dont know other then by my voice. Scamming and bonus rooms are not the problem until it makes someone hurt then selfs or others til then you may not agree with mine bumping or scamming then dont do it. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it a crime


You can read my last post if you want, though I realize this is a completely futile task.

I hope you learn something from this, you're an individual and you are free. Having said that I'm done.
Kristalll
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#7193 - 2014-03-28 07:24:51 UTC
Space Juden wrote:
sohkar wrote:
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care. I know some of you said its not about erotica 1 or myself and you maybe right but what is it about then that people got scam it happens all the time even in RL. I got scammed and made an fool of myself in the process he did not ask me to do anything that would personalize me to people i dont know other then by my voice. Scamming and bonus rooms are not the problem until it makes someone hurt then selfs or others til then you may not agree with mine bumping or scamming then dont do it. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it a crime


You can read my last post if you want, though I realize this is a completely futile task.

I hope you learn something from this, you're an individual and you are free. Having said that I'm done.


He never didn't know that.

“Die trying” is the proudest human thing.

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#7194 - 2014-03-28 07:25:11 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
Stream just ended a few minutes ago. It's 3am eastern time and we are all up way too late. Sohkar and I had some good laughs and stuff and he will come back and hang out with us as we continue the bonus round of myself, and so on.

Yes, I am still bonus rounding myself for as long as it takes to eliminate my skillpoints and assets and so forth- readings, songs etc.

I am doing this not for any other reason but to make a point. This is only a game of internet spaceships. I will lose approximately 60m skillpoints total between characters and tens of billions or more in isk and assets.

But who cares? It's just internet spaceship pixels.

I will also sing, read the Code (which I already butchered some of as I was being interrupted and stuff (lol damnit) and so forth. Why? Because why not? It's fun if you allow it to be fun. It's only not fun if you hold silly things in too high of a regard.

I may even link a pic or 2, but it won't be identifiable, because too many people here still want to see me dead or something. LOL

Oh, and may I mention this one last thing....

Erotica 1 for CSM!

Big smile

See you guys around. o7

Goodnight

*edit*

I just want to add that I do not wish for Ripard Teg (sp?) to be banned. I am interested in some of the other stuff....

also... CLEARLY next Christmas we must have a gift for everyone that makes some reference to this threadnaught. Perhaps a "***** fork?"


And that's the reason why CCP should urgently state something to the community about your practics, no matter if you are friend now with sokhar or not. There is something very wrong with you, mate, that scares me. asperger syndrome?


I don't know if you've heard me say this before, but I am jealous of those with aspergers (sp?). A guy with it made like billions in a hedge fund recently. Google it.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Kyperion
#7195 - 2014-03-28 07:25:32 UTC
Here's a song for you cyber-thugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDN4L7cAQf0

See you in Valkyrie if it ever comes out and if you dare
Siegfried Cohenberg
Cohenberg's Ethical Hauling
Freighter Friends
#7196 - 2014-03-28 07:25:41 UTC
wow this thread is huge
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#7197 - 2014-03-28 07:25:53 UTC
sohkar wrote:
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care. I know some of you said its not about erotica 1 or myself and you maybe right but what is it about then that people got scam it happens all the time even in RL. I got scammed and made an fool of myself in the process he did not ask me to do anything that would personalize me to people i dont know other then by my voice. Scamming and bonus rooms are not the problem until it makes someone hurt then selfs or others til then you may not agree with mine bumping or scamming then dont do it. Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it a crime

Nothing really to add, but it's worth reading, so empty quoting it.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#7198 - 2014-03-28 07:26:57 UTC
sohkar wrote:
i just got off the TS with erotica 1 and i did this to try to put a end to all this stuff people are putting out there and get how i felt about everything. I think all you people need to drop it. the "bonus room" happened over a month ago. Ask yourself why is it now just coming out now? if it wasnt for the article written about it no one would know or care.


I did not know about your mis-adventure. But if I knew, I'd definitely care.
Kristalll
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#7199 - 2014-03-28 07:28:00 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
Here's a song for you cyber-thugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDN4L7cAQf0

See you in Valkyrie if it ever comes out and if you dare


I prefer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA

“Die trying” is the proudest human thing.

BLACK-STAR
#7200 - 2014-03-28 07:29:16 UTC
This was the most amusing thread, streams and waste of time wasn't it?

sadist scammers grrr~

Sohkar, it was dinkleberg.gif. Entertaining stream.