These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Graabeerd Khagah
MoonFyre BattleGroup Holdings
#6941 - 2014-03-28 04:37:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Graabeerd Khagah
I am listening now to this and not sure how to determine guilt, but as far as I am concern I think it's a fair thing to propose a ban from Eve both Erotica 1 and Sohkar. As far as I'm concerned this case is closed.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6942 - 2014-03-28 04:39:05 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

Hates a little strong. Let's leave it at extreme distaste.

Mr Epeen Cool

No, it's mouth-frothing irrational hate. I can smell it a mile away.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Space Juden
Supermassive Potato Pancake
#6943 - 2014-03-28 04:39:58 UTC
Oh prideful sokar , speaking as a celebrity now
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#6944 - 2014-03-28 04:40:01 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

Mr Epeen Cool

Nope. It's clearly torture.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6945 - 2014-03-28 04:40:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Graabeerd Khagah wrote:
I am listening now to this and not sure how to determine guilt, but as far as I am concern I think it's a fair thing to propose a ban from Eve both Erotica 1 and Sohkar. As far as I'm concerned this case is closed.

If we're going to ban both, what does it accomplish for EVE? This incident, as Sokhar himself pointed out, was over a month before Riptard posted that blog. If anyone should be banned, it's Riptard for making a mountain out of molehills. That's what caused any perceived damage to EVE, not the incident itself, which Sokhar had clearly gotten over and put behind him.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6946 - 2014-03-28 04:42:08 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

Mr Epeen Cool

Nope. It's clearly torture.

I stand corrected.

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#6947 - 2014-03-28 04:42:30 UTC
Sokhar for CSM.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#6948 - 2014-03-28 04:44:17 UTC
Oh good Lord! I just realized it's only me and the sycophants left posting.

I'm out.

Mr Epeen Cool
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#6949 - 2014-03-28 04:45:38 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Sokhar for CSM.

Considering just how NOT butthurt Sohkar is being about this, I guess we can finally absolve Salvos Rhoska of being Sohkar.

But not of being a fake lawyer.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

Best Meltdown Ever.

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6950 - 2014-03-28 04:45:39 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:

I'm out.

Mr Epeen Cool

Weren't you slinking out quietly a few pages ago when you saw the stats claiming you didn't care one way or the other?

And yet, here you are.

Genseric Tollaris
Hard Cog Industry
#6951 - 2014-03-28 04:45:56 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:

I'm out.

Mr Epeen Cool

Does this mean the moral panic over?
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6952 - 2014-03-28 04:46:26 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Sokhar for CSM.

Considering just how NOT butthurt Sohkar is being about this, I guess we can finally absolve Salvos Rhoska of being Sohkar.

He's not a fake lawyer, he's too good at lying to be a fake lawyer.

He's just not a very good one.

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#6953 - 2014-03-28 04:47:37 UTC
Anomaly One wrote:
wow, the exact same thing happened in our sociology class a few years back, exact same!!
but add to it they didn't know who Gandhi and Che Guevara were..

Most of the school-age people don't know who Che Guevara is, even though they're wearing his face when I ask.
Liese Shardani
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#6954 - 2014-03-28 04:48:22 UTC
Listening to the feed now. Sohkar comes off as pretty self-possessed and chill, and I'm glad he's holding his own and maintaining his independence. Good for him. A welcome change from the Bonus Room, where he just kept taking it over and over.
Navi Annages
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6955 - 2014-03-28 04:48:47 UTC
Ripard Teg where have you run off to?

You come into this thread specifically to poke at the fire a few times and then run away when your presence is requested on a TS3 server with Erotica 1 and Sohkar Live on twich.

I'm unsure as to exactly what kinda of mongering low life CSM you really are for posting such a wonderful piece of negative journalism. http://evenews24.com/2014/03/25/jesters-trek-the-bonus-round/

If this is what we can expect from current CSM's trying to actively damage the eve community then I honestly propose that CSM Ripard Teg be removed from his position BEFORE the upcoming CSM POLLS.

In my opinion Ripard Teg has overstepped his position of power in an attempt to disrupt and or influence the eve community for his own agenda.

Ripard Teg calls for Bans on Erotica 1 and any escrow agents involved.

Then in response to overuse of his power he should walk away from CSM in shame either by choice of resignation or by forceful removal. God wills it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#6956 - 2014-03-28 04:50:08 UTC
Looking forward to the next recording where we get to hear Sokhar as one of the goons (sorry, that's "escrow agents") guiding the New Order recruit through the bonus room.
Moja Hinken
State War Academy
Caldari State
#6957 - 2014-03-28 04:50:15 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Moja Hinken wrote:
It's funny how hard they are trying to get this swept under the rug. Guess what guys, its a couple hundred pages long it isn't going anywhere. If you look through all the previous pages it is the same people defending this sociopath. Then you got the random person who comes in and gives their 2 cents on how messed up this is then doesn't post anything else. My guess they didn't want to stick around and argue with all the sociopaths fan boys. It's always the people who either have the most to hide or know they are in the wrong who are the voice tress ones.

*sarcasm on* I am sure the victim here didn't feel pressured into speaking on twitch. I am also sure he wasn't paid in anyway or offered his stuff back for speaking. *sarcasm off*

This is the point where the witch hunt against Ero will become obvious, because regardless of Sokhar's vindication of Ero, the white knights will continue to hate him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if hate wasn't already in them, then they wouldn't hate. This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

I was not aware of this player erotica 1 until today. Someone linked this forum into a chat and there was a discussion about how horrible it was. From what I have gathered here, yes I do hate this player for good reason. I can easily understand now why so many do. I will be sure to spread this around to educate people. That is all I have to say on this matter.
PotatoOverdose
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6958 - 2014-03-28 04:52:00 UTC  |  Edited by: PotatoOverdose
Sokhar is a happy camper, E1 is vindicated. So, Eve, the game we all know and love, ends up doing what Eve does best and the morally outraged cry babies all have egg on their face.

I call that a happy end. Big smile
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#6959 - 2014-03-28 04:52:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaarous Aldurald
Moja Hinken wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Moja Hinken wrote:
It's funny how hard they are trying to get this swept under the rug. Guess what guys, its a couple hundred pages long it isn't going anywhere. If you look through all the previous pages it is the same people defending this sociopath. Then you got the random person who comes in and gives their 2 cents on how messed up this is then doesn't post anything else. My guess they didn't want to stick around and argue with all the sociopaths fan boys. It's always the people who either have the most to hide or know they are in the wrong who are the voice tress ones.

*sarcasm on* I am sure the victim here didn't feel pressured into speaking on twitch. I am also sure he wasn't paid in anyway or offered his stuff back for speaking. *sarcasm off*

This is the point where the witch hunt against Ero will become obvious, because regardless of Sokhar's vindication of Ero, the white knights will continue to hate him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if hate wasn't already in them, then they wouldn't hate. This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

I was not aware of this player erotica 1 until today. Someone linked this forum into a chat and there was a discussion about how horrible it was. From what I have gathered here, yes I do hate this player for good reason. I can easily understand now why so many do. I will be sure to spread this around to educate people. That is all I have to say on this matter.

You might want to dig a little deeper. The "victim" is, LITERALLY right now, talking amicably with E1 about it all. He has been laughing it off.

But don't let that stop the hate train, right? Gotta get that hate-on.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Lady Areola Fappington
#6960 - 2014-03-28 04:52:44 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Sokhar for CSM.

So wait, I'm a little out of the loop here, lemme throw a timeline up. Tell me if it's right.

Ero cons Sokhar out of some ISK and dignity.
Sokhar overreacts on TS
It gets posted, people giggle.
A month later, Ripard Teg posts a witch hunt blog post
Threadzilla ensues, torture speculation, what have you
Sokhar and Ero have reunion
Sokhar basically says "LoL I got back on my EVE feet whutchu kids mean torture?"

This is kinda close, right? If so, a few people owe Ero an apology, I think. If even your VICTIM says "that's not how it happened", c'mon.

7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide