These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Muestereate
Minions LLC
#6921 - 2014-03-28 04:26:39 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
He's stupider than I gave him credit for. How did he convince himself walking into that set up would be a good idea?

Mr Epeen Cool

I'm a little surprised at that post.

Why? Through the entire thread, the only people who have been calling him mentally handicapped are the ones who are trying to use him as a bullet to hurt E1.

I've called for his banning halfheartedly, because if we're really examining the situation he was the only one who made any EULA violations.

I understand you as saying Kaarous that none of the victims detractors implied that there was something mentally wrong with the victims mind? Something like that? It seems to me most cast aspersions at his character and thinking.
Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#6922 - 2014-03-28 04:27:25 UTC
Genseric Tollaris wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Kristalll wrote:
Sohkar is on Teamspeak now!

http://www.twitch.tv/kristallnachte/

He's stupider than I gave him credit for. How did he convince himself walking into that set up would be a good idea?

Mr Epeen Cool

The setup... to have a civil and polite conversation?

Indeed. He has the balls to tell his side and Epeen calls him stupid.

Well it's Epeen lol

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Navi Annages
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6923 - 2014-03-28 04:27:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Navi Annages
Paging Ripard Teg. I would like to hear your views on the TS3 channel with Sohkar and Erotica 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#6924 - 2014-03-28 04:28:14 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
Pew Terror wrote:

Nah education on the topc is good. Im german myself, i had relative in the war. We had 2 years in school on the topc alone.
Its just from my cultural background that the topic shouldnt be taken lightly.

Derailment but true story . . . I tech high school, mentioned Hiroshima and Nagasaki to my math class (grade 10's).

A few looked confused and one asked why those cities were important.

I honestly stood there stunned for a moment before whispering "seriously?"

and they were

m

lol yeah, a convo about photoshop raised the cover of that Rage Against the Machine album, i was stunned.
"No guise, that was real, it was on tv when i was 5, he really did set himself on fire."
Composition of the universe = hydrogen and ignorance

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Genseric Tollaris
Hard Cog Industry
#6925 - 2014-03-28 04:28:15 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Genseric Tollaris wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Kristalll wrote:

Mr Epeen Cool

The setup... to have a civil and polite conversation?

Indeed. He has the balls to tell his side and Epeen calls him stupid.

Maybe it's just me, but if I got screwed over by a bunch of manipulative douches, I sure wouldn't be going back for seconds.

Mr Epeen Cool

And that's why Sohkar has more balls than you.
Abrei-Kaii
Petrolinvest
#6926 - 2014-03-28 04:29:06 UTC
Kristalll wrote:

Obvious scam is obvious... Well played ero, you even got me to buy into this. I had the suspicion that this whole thing has been one elaborate troll job. Now I'm almost certain.

This is what I believe most likely happened here:

1) Ero not getting enough attention and getting bored

2) Ero scams guy expecting player base attention, All of these attempts ended up with the OP of these threads getting trolled off the forums.

3) Ero pays a prominent blogger to make a stink about it on his blog. Blogger does so resulting in out cry of the player base resulting in this thread.

4) Ero gets the attention he craves

5) ????

6) profit

We all just fell for an elaborate troll job from an attention whore...

Can we let this thread die now?

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6927 - 2014-03-28 04:29:59 UTC
This is the point where the witch hunt against Ero will become obvious, because regardless of Sokhar's vindication of Ero, the white knights will continue to hate him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if hate wasn't already in them, then they wouldn't hate. This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Moja Hinken
State War Academy
Caldari State
#6928 - 2014-03-28 04:30:31 UTC
It's funny how hard they are trying to get this swept under the rug. Guess what guys, its a couple hundred pages long it isn't going anywhere. If you look through all the previous pages it is the same people defending this sociopath. Then you got the random person who comes in and gives their 2 cents on how messed up this is then doesn't post anything else. My guess they didn't want to stick around and argue with all the sociopaths fan boys. It's always the people who either have the most to hide or know they are in the wrong who are the voice tress ones.

*sarcasm on* I am sure the victim here didn't feel pressured into speaking on twitch. I am also sure he wasn't paid in anyway or offered his stuff back for speaking. *sarcasm off*
Mario Putzo
#6929 - 2014-03-28 04:31:13 UTC
Wow that is kind of sad that because of Ripards blog he was kicked from his corp.
Navi Annages
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6930 - 2014-03-28 04:31:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Navi Annages
Ripard Teg I am requesting your presence in the TS3 Channel with Erotica 1 and Sohkar so I can hear your responses and views to the situation you have created via the LIVE twitch feed currently playing.

Good Journalism is all sides of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

Anomaly One
Doomheim
#6931 - 2014-03-28 04:32:22 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
Pew Terror wrote:

Nah education on the topc is good. Im german myself, i had relative in the war. We had 2 years in school on the topc alone.
Its just from my cultural background that the topic shouldnt be taken lightly.

Derailment but true story . . . I tech high school, mentioned Hiroshima and Nagasaki to my math class (grade 10's).

A few looked confused and one asked why those cities were important.

I honestly stood there stunned for a moment before whispering "seriously?"

and they were

m

wow, the exact same thing happened in our sociology class a few years back, exact same!!
but add to it they didn't know who Gandhi and Che Guevara were..

Psychotic Monk for CSM9 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=326497 you want content in highsec? vote Monk

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#6932 - 2014-03-28 04:32:32 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

Hates a little strong. Let's leave it at extreme distaste.

Mr Epeen Cool
Kristalll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6933 - 2014-03-28 04:32:50 UTC
Abrei-Kaii wrote:
Kristalll wrote:

Obvious scam is obvious... Well played ero, you even got me to buy into this. I had the suspicion that this whole thing has been one elaborate troll job. Now I'm almost certain.

2) Ero scams guy expecting player base attention, All of these attempts ended up with the OP of these threads getting trolled off the forums.

3) Ero pays a prominent blogger to make a stink about it on his blog. Blogger does so resulting in out cry of the player base resulting in this thread.

5) ????

6) profit

We all just fell for an elaborate troll job from an attention *****...

That would be brilliant wouldn't it?

If this was all a scam to get Ripard Teg kicked off the CSM?

“Die trying” is the proudest human thing.

Tear Jar
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#6934 - 2014-03-28 04:33:51 UTC
As an aside, if anyone wants to buy Erotica 1's Frozen Corpse, please contact me with an offer.
Michele Bachmann
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6935 - 2014-03-28 04:34:03 UTC
Posting in the thread to get a shout out on the stream \o/
Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#6936 - 2014-03-28 04:35:01 UTC
According to Sohkar, Erotica 1 missed ~8m so Soh bought a dessy, looted a wreck worth 300m, and is now back on his feet and literally laughing about the incident.

That should be the end of discussion tbh, EVE working as intended.

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Genseric Tollaris
Hard Cog Industry
#6937 - 2014-03-28 04:35:10 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
This is the point where the witch hunt against Ero will become obvious, because regardless of Sokhar's vindication of Ero, the white knights will continue to hate him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if hate wasn't already in them, then they wouldn't hate. This has never been about Ero v Sokhar, it's always been about hate for Ero. That's it.

I think it starts with fear, the hate comes further along.
Anomaly One
Doomheim
#6938 - 2014-03-28 04:36:44 UTC
Abrei-Kaii wrote:
Kristalll wrote:

5) ????

6) profit

We all just fell for an elaborate troll job from an attention *****...

it's been fun.

Psychotic Monk for CSM9 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=326497 you want content in highsec? vote Monk

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#6939 - 2014-03-28 04:36:53 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
According to Sohkar, Erotica 1 missed ~8m so Soh bought a dessy, looted a wreck worth 300m, and is now back on his feet and literally laughing about the incident.

That should be the end of discussion tbh, EVE working as intended.

Sohkar: "please stop sending me isk".

I need to go do one of these.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6940 - 2014-03-28 04:37:40 UTC
Moja Hinken wrote:
It's funny how hard they are trying to get this swept under the rug. Guess what guys, its a couple hundred pages long it isn't going anywhere. If you look through all the previous pages it is the same people defending this sociopath. Then you got the random person who comes in and gives their 2 cents on how messed up this is then doesn't post anything else. My guess they didn't want to stick around and argue with all the sociopaths fan boys. It's always the people who either have the most to hide or know they are in the wrong who are the voice tress ones.

*sarcasm on* I am sure the victim here didn't feel pressured into speaking on twitch. I am also sure he wasn't paid in anyway or offered his stuff back for speaking. *sarcasm off*

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104